Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 25
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Utter domination, and excellent game from Kolarov
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
This is football 2012
9Fenomeno (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
City were cruis'n this game. Utter dominance. I wonder how Mancini is going to juggle Balotelli, Aguero, and Dzeko once Tevez is back. The good type of problem to have, I suppose
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Not for chelsea
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Majesterical Performance by the best team in the land. That's the man city we all love and cherish
Yes your right by the way your profile pic is hot...
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Love to see when city play this brand of football.

Honestly though you have to love Aguero.... An emphatic goal scorer, Balotelli's finish was infallible.... And good to see Dezko on the score sheet again, the best way to silence his critics.

Normally I am a critic of Kolarov, but his game was with out error today, Kudos.

Also for those that are interested there is the full game download at myfootball. Tv.... Just have to make a free account.
As stated before I am not part of that website just thought I would share the wealth
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
City just bossed this game for the full 90. They were that great and Blackburn were horrendous. They offered nothing in this match. Looked like an amateur side out there. City is looking real good right now
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All of city's strikers scored.... Except tevezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hello tevez
That was utterly clinical finish from Balotelli
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn balotelli did a no-look goal
Sk011 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Manc unstoppable, great game
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Solid win for city!
HongKongBluey (Manchester City) 2 years ago
City has got its groove back. Good to see the pinball like passing is back, slicing defenses to bits. Yaya is just an absolute beast, 3-4 players marking him? No problem, beast past one, quick one-two with Silva, 4 players taken out the game. How many times did they do this? 3? Johnson had a great game and was linking well with Silva, and wow what a attacking performance from Zaba and Kola. Mario is looking great an is still only playing at 80%. What can you say about Aguero? He is a god. Going to be an amazing race to the finish with United
My grandfather loves Tevez and with love he gave this name to his Heater in his room but this winter his heater was not working and refusing to WARM UP.... But I to ld him to change its name but he didn't hopefully it will work after 2-3 weeks.... Good luck grand pa...
Ollo7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow, that was so gay...
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
GAAAYYYYYYY!
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done to kolarov for the 3 assists.... Robinson, what in the world.... I can't even.... Shocking. Nice win anyway
Actually it was 2 assist.... 1 was from silva for augero goal.... Just saying don't mind ok

Kick4Life - changing lives through football