Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Blackburn Rovers, Jan 21
Brainsare (Juventus) 2 years ago
Blackburn should've won, they were the best team on the pitch and Newcastle cheated
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I voted them both lucky lol
GibraltarFreak (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Dissapointed.... But I'll take a tie
Nataleforpres (Everton) 2 years ago
Blackburn scored the kind of goal I would expect to see in a fifa game
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate it when the ref makes the wrong decision
OneDtod (Gamba Osaka) 2 years ago
Hands twice in the box unseen, wow
Geronimo78 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fellaini is cool, its ok when he moves the ball with is hand  
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Kean's magic hands at work today. Well deserved point, Blackburn!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well this games 2 goals definatly weren't the 2 best looking goals, that's for sure, I mean Cahill finally scoring, but was a clear hand ball off Fellani but wasn't that bad, I would just left it, Cahill deserved a goal finally, and then late Blackburn ties it up by Goodwillie, very ugly goal and bit lucky after terrible clear kicking it off chest or whatever of him and ending up in net, that wasn't great but I think Draw was right result today, but not at all the result needed at home
OneDtod (Gamba Osaka) 2 years ago
Regardless of what should've happened, bottom line is no hand ball should count. Do you think instant replay will ever come into futbol? I think it should only in game changing moments. For instance, goals or discrepancies that will change game momentum. Is it too much to ask for an out right honest match. I'm not saying anyone is setting out with malicious intent, but certainly integrity flies out the window if there's an opportunity to produce a goal or opportunity to score. I'm just a bit disappointed. Everyone is so unnecessarily cut-throat
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude can't wait to finish 14th
1 point out of Bolton/Blackburn at home equals beef city. BEEF CITY. Two of the lamest goals you could possibly imagine. I love Cahill but sh*t.... Just sh*t
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cahil finally scored after losing his scoring boots for over a year!  GO GO everton!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tim Cahill going from hero to villain in the space of a match, really awesome to see him finally score, really unlucky with his attempted clearance that landed on Goodwillie
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Have to say average performance from Everton. Dann was unlucky for Rovers. He should have scored those chances. Credit to them though for hanging on
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Landon donovan!  
COYB16 (Everton) 2 years ago
Awful performance we didn't even deserve a point

Kick4Life - changing lives through football