Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aug 13
[account-removed] 3 years ago
With Sam Allardyce it was 3-0 last season, with Steve Kean lose 2-1. Wolves were the better team, and are doing well lately. The Blackburn owners are crazy....
Also Fletcher is doing extremely well in 2011.
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 3 years ago
Kean beat them 3-2 last season too
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But big same give them a clean sheet
Wolvesdaman (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Wolves!!    
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wolves seem to be a pretty firm side
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Rovers had a teenager with little experience and a midfielder playing at the back today for the first time so the result isn't entirely surprising
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Blackburn will be relegated if no new signings arrives.... Wolve and MaCarthy gonna' be as last season entertaining
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What a fabulous strike by Ward!

I always thought Jarvis is a fantastic player, he deserves to be noticed by bigger clubs in Europe, good game Wolves
Peteko 3 years ago
Blackburn – Wolves 1-2
Blackburn are in big trouble. The Allardyce affair is old now, so no need to return to it, doubts about Keane never cleared with end of the last season. He is not an impressive manager and if that was not enough, he isn’t given enough means to strengthen the team. To make the matters worse, the chicken-savvy owners keep raising everyone expectations with empty promises, for which Keane seems to fall every time. The result is that fans and probably players too feel betrayed and left down.
To Keane’s credit, he is in fact trying to introduce a more attractive football, then what the club played in Sam’s era. However, it is not enough of an excuse if Blackburn are relegated this season. And I list them as one of the major contenders in the run towards the end of the table.

My favorite episode this summer is related to SAF. Everyone knows that Sam was some kind of his protégé (lackey, mate, etc… take your pick based on your personal opinion of the two). Of course, he reacted angrily when Sam was sacked in an unfair and ugly way by the Venky’s.
However, SAF is a practical man. He needed Phil Jones and wanted to make sure no other club snatched him before United. So he picked up the phone and called Keane who was only happy to comply. Not a bad chance to mender the fences with the greatest manager of the league. Now, Keane is hoping for SAF to return the favor by loaning to him some of those great young players, who apparently made Snijder unnecessary for United. If that happens, I wonder what Allardyce would feel. Out of sight, out of mind. It must be cold down there in the Championship League.

I don’t have much to say about Wolves. They are a much better team this season. Unlike Wigan and Blackburn they seem to have seen the salvation as a temporary relief and have worked hard this summer not to relive again the agony of the last season. It is too early to predict, but they started with the right foot and to the attentive eye, it was not a surprise.
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Was a really good game, especially wolves, winning away, pretty good for them, but I still think Blackburn could be a better team
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dam.... Mad impressed with the game.... Man.... I love Wolve's manager.... Always so humble.... Lol....

Wolves and Blackburn are definetely my favorite shitty teams of Premier League.... I hope they don't ever get relegated....
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It's all very nice, what you've written I mean, except one thing.... Why call them shitty?
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fine.... Maybe Blackburn not so much.... But Wolves are always fighting the relegation battle.... And I mentioned shitty premier league teams.... If they weren't always struggling.... I won't call them shitty.... But hey.... Being a Shitty Premier League team is still a lot better than majority of European Football clubs out there.... So I wouldn't completely take that as an insult...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I thot kaka was celebrating the 1st goal.... Wtf haha!
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Actually that's formica. He's an argentinian. BUT good call they look very similar  
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Both these teams will be struggling to stay up but will probably both stay up.

But for me Blackburn are the weaker side than Wolves and they have to improve there squad instead of sitting in the dressing room and eating free chicken
Vananth (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Blackburn are already written off when they sacked Big Sam.... Hope they are relegated.... Can't wait for us - Champs to Thrash the Rovers 7-0 to pass the message to the Venky's

Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Gotta' love Wolves
Brainsare (Juventus) 3 years ago
In all honesty it wasn't a bad game for Blackburn, more so for Wolves. The fact that they can only score 2 against such a weak defence is pretty scary for them. I took far more joy looking at Blackburn's attacking play, they had the possession and the better chances, and I think a loss was inevitable with N'Zonzi (22 year old midfielder) and Grant Hanley (19 year old never-played-the-EPL reserve centre back). The big positive here though is that the loss sends a very clear message that these owners can't just get away with sticking their logo on the shirt and lean back. Money must be spent
Booshy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wolves are my underdogs

Kick4Life - changing lives through football