Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Sunderland, Mar 20
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Didn't see this one coming!
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I'm thankful it did ;D    Blackburn deserve to stay in the top flight, its about time the players started to preform for Kean
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Thank god for Yakubu! He is the best signing this season
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Oh blackburn
Canning (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
No one should have written off Blackburn, they have a terrific team with tons of potential
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Feed the Yak and he will score
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can imagine the whole stadium going
"feed THE YAK! FEED THE YAK! FEED THE YAK" lol

Ah blackburn can't be relegated man, I need THE YAK to stay!
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
They won't. They are one of the four teams to have won the Premiere League. Not Newcastle, not spurs, not even pool but Blackburn!  
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Glad to see Blackburn stay above the relegation zone they deserve to stay, very attracting football and have good players like Hoilett, Pedersen, and Yakubu
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I guess I will follow alaong    Feed THE YAK FEED THE YAK    And he will score
Timmy124 (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
f*****g yeeeeeeeeeeeeow feed the yak and he will score!
Still want kean out.... 45% possession against sunderland - so much for playing the "good football" he was hired for
OZTHEMAN (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
I was there and in no way did Sunderland have more of the ball than us just look at the shots on goal 4 for them 22 for us.... BBC have us with 50% even that is unfair as we dominated the game, from start to end...
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Blackburn's revival is starting to come at the right time - brilliant win for them! Hoilett and the Yak both on target today with some great goals, although Hoilett's one was practically giftwrapped by Mingolet punching the ball straight to him. Still, credit to Hoilett's reactions, absolutely perfect. The same though can't be said for Ji Dong-won though, what an awful miss.

6 points above relegation. 9 matches remaining - 2 of them with fellow relegation candidates Bolton and Wigan. Game on for the Rovers!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice great 3 points for Blackburn, awful result for Sunderland but great to see Hoilett score and Aiyegbeni(yakubu) having a great season with goals for sure, but I'm a fan on Hoilett cause he's Canadian!
Martinandy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
REALLY? I NEVER KNEW HOILLET WAS CANADIAN, , THNKS FOR INFORMING ME BUDDY...
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice to see they won this games.... Keep on Rovers.... Great win...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The leading EPL goal scorer for Everton has three (3)goals....
Yeah you read that right, its a few dudes tied with three (3), but still f*cking three (3!)

Kinda Miss the Yak. He does score.
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great performance by B'burn
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Hoilett and the yac are succccch a beasttss, I mean my goodnessssss! Love me some Rovers.... And please don't get relagated
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FEED THE MOTHERFVCKING YAK
Martinandy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
THIS IS A VERY FUNNY COMMENT FROM A STAMFORD BRIDGE FAN.... JST TELL ME, HAS THE YAK EVER SCORED AGAINST your TEAM?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football