NO LUCK
Chethan0510 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Another soft penalty.... :/
Timmy124 (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Shove in the back? We need the luck lol
Feeus (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Cool finish by obertan
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's such a sad loss for Blackburn, they had the chances, they had the shots, but they just wouldn't go in! I mean its sad to see for there fans and team really, even the manager, its not even his fault, the players just can't get those goals they need. Its like Torres for chelsea(but except I love Torres), he showing he can do the work, he will score soon, but he's just unlucky, Blackburn similar. The first Newcastle goal was a huge deflection giving the goalie minimum chance, and there behind early, then Blackburn miss a penalty, can't finish and then 90th minute Obertan tucks in a cool finish to get 3 points for Newcastle, Blackburn deserved atleast a goal in this game, tough luck!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Both teams had their chances - the main difference was that Newcastle took them well, Blackburn on the other hand did not. Horrible luck played its part with the first goal, Scott Dann's deflection sending Robinson the wrong way in an attempt to save Ryan Taylor's shot, the second goal was a cool finish by Gabriel Obertan. Tim Krul continued his great form with a penalty save (even with a soft penalty given) and saving the followup as well.

Sad for Blackburn, they worked hard but got nothing. It's more or less the story of their season really
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Blackburn reminds me of West Ham last season who had tough luck and went down despite of their determination and efforts.

Life is cruel. Get used to it
Timmy124 (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Riiiiiiiiight. You've clearly never seen any of our other games this year
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Blackburn are the only club outside the big 4 to have won a premiere league title. I'm sure they can survive in the PL
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Top 4 no longer exists mate
Sure exists. Throughout the history of premiere league only 4 teams have won the title. Tottenham and city haven't won anything YET
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure liverpool havent won it
[account-removed] 2 years ago
They have. Its liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, and man united. And then rolls along Blackburn
Obertan scored. Best thing that happened since new year
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Means there's still hope for torres
Youngy (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Did modeste transfer from the Olympic diving squad? Most certantly
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Don't forget Hoilett
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I wished Newcastle to lose, but instead they win. Not good for us!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How good is Tim Krul!
Very good. That's how good
Brainsare (Juventus) 2 years ago
This was highway robbery. We had 69% possession, 30 something chances, played Newcastle off the pitch against Newcastle's 4 chances, still they get two goals. I blame Kean's squad selection, Petrovic was played out of position with better options on the bench, and Petrovic's mistakes cost us the game
Juventus wasn't playing threfore THEY had 69% possession and 30 something chances
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh rovers...
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
Sure we had awful luck this game. But we also had 2 or 3 absolutely glorious chances through Modeste that he really should have had more composure with. He could have had 5 goals
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Newcastle, this game should really make you nervous
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Nervous? We are 1 point from safety, 5th in the league above Arsenal and Liverpool
footytube really needs an unlucky choice for how the team played

Kick4Life - changing lives through football