Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Manchester City, Oct 1
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Finally a decent performance!
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Great game by city! Almost at the top just 1 goal difference =P we will get there soon enough
MNUSA (Manchester City) 3 years ago
AJ's goal is "Goal of the month"
Vedinho (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Balotelli goal was amazing. Goal of the week
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mancity has a good attacking line but their defending midfield and defence sucks!
They can only beat weak teams like bolton stoke Bburn and others.... But if they really were a good team they cud have easily beaten bayern in the champions league!
But the fact it best players don't make a good team, good football does!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
How f*****g RICH saying Man City only beat weak teams hehe Blackburn smashed your sorry arse 4-3 LOL
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
I got my money on spurs tomor adebayor is gonna' slot one home
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What a fundamentally dumb thing to say "they can only beat weak teams like bolton stoke Bburn and others.... "

We lost bayern, because we played like s**t.... And the players he choose were a bit questionable
Didats (AC Milan) 3 years ago
@Nupoor11: Oh, the weak team who beat your team? By 4 goals to 3?
Foooty (Manchester City) 3 years ago
If Blackburn is a weak team, who beat Arsenal 4:3, then that would make Arsenal hmmm… Do you see your logic Nupoor11?
Russia (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Guys he is saying the truth you played tottenham when they were weak and had problems with modric and you didn't even win one game in the champions league with a roster like this, money doesn't win trophies,
Wait a sec....

Are you saying that Tottenham's mad weak rubbish team without Modric and ONE man team so City take advantage and claim full 3p when they played 'cause he didn't play,
And that City's amazing display saw stuffing da shiyt outta' Spurs by scores of 5-1 is somehow not convincing.... WHOM?

Laughable and stupid
Balo amazing powerful goal of the week for many weeks
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Job well done
Hankok (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Big match and nasry make very good after his join make a goal and score other very great player
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Not sure what you said but the words Nasri, good, goal, great player I agree with
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I really like how Balotelli has changed his behaviour out there. He worked his ass of today. No longer just sits back waiting for the easy touch. We'll see how long he keeps this form
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Sick goal from Johnson!
Balgam (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
A. J's and Balotelli's goals were great! Fantastic game by City. Blackburn were completely terrorized
Hankok (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Balotelli have a very good work toady and he can do like tevz and delop his style with the days
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Mark my words Balotelli will become an Italian legend he is only 21 he plays like he is way older
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Comment removed by a footytube moderator  
Realkaka (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
.... Wtf? ^
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
^ Italian is not a race it is a culture, language, ethnicity, and nationality etc.

Go back to school you pathetic little simpleton. Maybe you'll learn difference between race and nationality
Albokk (Juventus) 3 years ago
I get you but the fact of the matter is that italy is not usa, italians are white, black italians came 20 years ago , just because you are born somewhere and get the citizenship doesn't make you a true italian. Btw iam not even italian
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Oh no again nationality issue. Is all italians are still kings and gladiators. Whoever gets nationality of italy is italian. Same issue italians faced in 18th century in USA where they are questioned as "Are you True American". Why America is considered greatest because its policy towards diversity
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Silva and Nasri dancing together in the 16.... I'm absolutely lovin that s**t!
Lelouch (Manchester City) 3 years ago
So glad to see AJ back in action, he's such an amazing winger. Great result and well deserved!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football