Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Manchester City, Apr 25
Polor206 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dzeko & Torres eventually get there first Premier league goals....      Sign of things to come I hope!
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Well said mate, well said
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
When Dzeko gets back in form he's gonna' terrorize the EPL
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If he ever plays, mancini never plays him anyway
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 3 years ago
He'll play more in the run out and next season. Mancini is doing something similar to the handling of David Silva (my favourite player for many reasons) in that he say he was struggling because there was too much pressure too fast and so it took him away from the spotlight and then brought him back in slowly. Look what it did for Silva, he is one of the best attacking midfielders in the premier league now.

Just wait
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Silva was unlucky not to get the first goal in this game.... Paul Robinson had no idea about that one
Brilliantplay (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Yes KingHarryKewell!  Robinson looked like a vegetarian in a butcher's shop.... Where I am?
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hmmm silva is good but one of the best mids? Nah. Doesn't even sniff the top5 mat. Maybe in some years
Yeah I hope he plays more, I think he can produce, but silva, damn what a player, he is your key I think. His almost goal would have been top 5 for the week
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Glad Dzeko scored.... He could have scored a lot more goals for city if players would pass to him more.... He needs a player like wright phillips crossing to him someone who isn't selfish.... Milner, johnson and kolarov just keep going for skills and shots.

When he came on he won every ball in the air and kept it well. He should play more but he needs more balls crossed to him
Crazeg7 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well done city 1st away win since 2011 hope you place above the gunners
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Yes dzeko.... Well done.... Glad he scored hopefully we can see more from him
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man City, were ahead of Chelsea for a while, now since that lost to Chelsea haven't being the greatest, so this win was deserved, I would rather see Manchester City in Champions League then Spurs,
Rodjuve (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why? Spurs are a great team to watch in the champions league, they go out and entertain in most every game, city will most likely play a 9 man back line and rely on tevez and some new forward they are sure to buy
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hopefully you guys get 3rd Arsenal don't deserve it...
Wil17 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Arsenal were unbeaten for a long time, a few stupid draws for them and yeh they don't deserve the title, but getting clobbered 3-0 by liverpool doesn't deserve 3rd place. City have a long way to go. A 1-0 win over blackburn proves nothing
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
How genius you are to navigate the parameter of 'deserver the title' to Liverfool who even fought hard in relegation battle early this season?
Liverfool 3-1 Manchester United = United don't deserve the title?

Liverfool 2-0 Chelsea = Chelsea don't deserve the top 2?

Liverfool? -? Newcastle = NEXT WEEK. If they raped your team, you should unregister your nickname on footytube, mate.
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Why are you trippin out? No where did he even come close to sayin Liverpool deserve the title
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol
We faakin' deserve that win! Now, can we hope for something bigger like, 3rd spot?
People don't deserve anything, but earn everything.

They earned the win by scoring the goal, however blackburn had some really good chances to, so by your idea they may have deserved the win also.

Congrats though you got the win
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DIJAMANTU!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol @ 1:12 of dailmotion video
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think mancini should start thinking bout playin 2 strikers from the start of the game, city have an explosive front line and that talent should be combined not replaced and substituted
You may be right, they slow down the front line by having them sit on the bench. Tevez isn't their only world class striker
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
More strikers doesn't mean more goals, Mancini started with Dzeko, Tevez and Balo against Fulham and that ended up 1-1. It is frustrating as a City fan to see some of the players not being given a chance but the team just needs time to gel and more confidence. The first 20 mins City were playing some lovely football
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
He was talking about playing 2 not 3. 2 will work
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Blackburn officially in relegation fight
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Balotelli all cool haha, I like em
I was only able to see the highlights here, but from what I gathered, it was an even match. Both sides had some fantastic chances to score. And sliva.... Jesus what a hit, I wish that was the deciding goal instead. But blackburn fought and looked good.

Congrats to dzeko he needed that goal
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Funny how all I ever heard people talk about was how torres hasn't found his rhythm and had utterly failed at chelsea. Meanwhile dzeko hadn't made any impact at all coming off a great season at wolfsburg; didn't see much of that in the media though
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
That's because Dzeko didn't cost 50 million and he wasnt already proven in the prem. What, did you just expect Dzeko to just start bagging 20 goals in his first season in the prem? Its normal that it takes a player time to adjust to a new league and country
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
For the record Dzeko might have scored his first goal for the premiership but he scored another 4 in other competitions.... Lets not forget he scored in the last 10mins against notts county to earn them a replay match.... Its an important goal if that never happened who knows if man city would even have got to the final!.... Torres should be doing better his price tags double dzekos and he knows the premiership well
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dzeko has shown he's capable in cup football. His drought wasn't nearly as talked about

Kick4Life - changing lives through football