Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Liverpool, Apr 10
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Entertained
Uruguay2014 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Kenny Dalglish must play Maxi Rodriguez more often! I don't know why, but he manages to score almost every time! And what a disgrace to see doni sent off, and that second penalty was a joke! Yakubu totally throws himself at jones. Brilliant GOAL BY carroll! YNWA
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yea, the commentator mentioned, Maxi has scored almost (except 1 or 2 games) every game he's been on! Well, I don't know why he's not started, but maybe Dalglish has his reasons!
Pudlian (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Agreed
Youreaskippy (Everton) 2 years ago
@Uruguay2014 Are you mad? There was no way that Doni should NOT have been sent off. If you deny a goal scoring opportunity that's what happens. That's Football Rulebook 101 mate. Yakubu has been a more reliable goal poacher than Carroll this year which is a disgrace. You're obviously a Liverpool fan, we get it
JoMac09 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're not bitter are you?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
See you at wembley mate  
Lingliu (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Red half of Merseyside will win! YNWA!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You missed the reply button btw
AkronLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Finally, Maxi starts and once again, has a solid performance.... Again. Maybe he'll see some playing time because he deserves it. As for going into the semis with a third string keep, our D better have a phenomenal game!
2 years ago
What if Pool's third choice keeper had also been sent off for conceding the second penalty? Jose Enrique(?) playing as GK for 30min. I would have loved to see that!
Tanmay 2 years ago
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. That was a red card offense too, the only reason the referee didn't give that was because Doni had been sent off earlier
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow this game had so much stuff too much to talk about! What a game even if there were some ugly moments. It was nice to see Maxi Rodriguez get a start and score, nice goals and finishes, good for him! And then Liverpools 2nd string gets red card, and Yakubu had a terrible shot and third string goalie saves it! But Yakubu scored after that and then the 3rd string got nervous and made a huge mistake he hit it off blackburn player then caught it and dropped it and then foul, sucks for him, and Yakubu scored he does score this season but wow, Blackburn fans wanted a point out of this but they just couldn't get it, Carroll missed a miserable chance to get a header earlier on in game but missed wide close but he got a beautiful one late to win it for Liverpool, finally he scores and he did it at a great time and infront of liverpool fans, pretty weird win for Liverpool but they got it. Crazy what was happening with Liverpool back ups though I feel bad for Doni he doesn't get many playing time and his chance he got his own red and other goalie almost got one him self wow!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think we all agree Maxi Rodriguez got the start and good to see him score, cause I think he is a great scorer as well, and what a time for Carroll to finally score, great header and brilliant for him, its being tough for him but that was highlight
After the last minute goal Carroll raised his value on 50 million pounds ;-D
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
^jajaja funny
Yea he raised it alright, you mean after it went to negative $35 million dollars! At this point in the league and considering how many fuuckups he's had, that goal is like worth 5 dollars give or take hahaha

He has a loooong way to go to make that 35 million pay off! A looong way!

Edit: I mean pounds, I only put the dollar sign because our North American laptop (macs) don't have the pound sign hahaha, not important here hehe
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Ah, I knew my endless defence of Carroll would one day reward me! Cheers!
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool's like The Gladiator constantly getting hacked at by referees, the FA, and our own blunders, only to slay another opponent and get up again, all bloody and sweaty and yell at the crowd

"are YOU NOT entertained?!"
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're kidding right? Doni denied Hoillet a clear goalscoring opportunity. And Jones should be lucky he wasn't sent off as he wasn't playing the ball, but the man when he fouled Yakubu. But I can see why the ref gave him a yellow
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
"and our own blunders".

I'm well aware of our myriad of f**k-ups throughout the season, not trying to put all the blame on the refs

Pepe shouldn't have received 3 match ban though.
When Doni got the red card, I was like at this rate, they're gonna' run out of goalkeepers before Carroll can bag a goal, and whataya know.... 3rd L'pool goalie gets a yellow and Carroll scores.... At least now we know Carroll scores for every 3 goalie that gets a card hahaha
Goalkeeper crisis hahaha 3 red cards would have been a record lol      Nah nah not crisis, disaster.... Goalkeeper fiasco!
We still have suarez enrique and andy carroll too they all can play in that positions
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Bizzare game. But loved it
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Andy Carrooool! What a game!
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Definitely an entertaining match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football