Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Everton, Aug 27
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol missed 2 pen
LokiXIII (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Difference between missing a PK and a keeper saving it. Give credit where it's due, man
Texasrover (Blackburn Rovers) 3 years ago
That sucked. So bad.  
Obstacle (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Nasty save by el pato, howard!
Blippito (Liverpool) 3 years ago
OH THE HUMANITY!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh.... Talk about some dodgy refereeing!
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
We won a game in August?! *slaps face*
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Commentators need to give more credit to keepers saving pk's, instead they say, "Oh, he's missed!"
Dempsey98 (Fulham) 3 years ago
Blackburn were just plain unlucky
[account-removed] 3 years ago
The fact that Blackburn didn't beat Everton in august of all months proves that Kean just needs to get sacked. He isn't a good manager, and Blackburn should still have Allardyce. If this continues, I think Rovers could get relegated
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow, that's a tough way to loose a match
Chadders1 (Everton) 3 years ago
It was a battling performance today, we deserved the 3 points against QPR and didn't get them so it was our turn to have a bit of luck today. COYB
Dberry390 (Everton) 3 years ago
I think going into the international break this win will be a big relief for the player's and maybe when there back there will be a bit more confidence and the performances will be raised, that first win is out of the way now so everyone can relax a bit
Photin18 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol. That was just ridiculous. Everton got lucky
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm a fan of everton and I have to tell you everton is better than blackburn, blackburn miss 2 penalties!1 is saved by howard and 1 is missed, but everton scored just in 1 penalty!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
That sucks big time. Blackburn have a good side I think but kean should probably go. The build up play to goodwillies chance was unreal
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow

Kick4Life - changing lives through football