Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackburn Rovers V Birmingham City, Apr 9
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Only happy because Canadian Hoilett scored!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nvm
GunnarH (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He totally attacked that ball, great goal
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Unlucky B'ham City! One single mistake cost them 2 points, but good determination by Hoilett indeed
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bowyer is offside
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yes Definitely
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
No he isn't, because the ball was in front of him and played back to him, nullifying the fact that he was past the final defenders
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a goal Hoilett
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
He's a man! Every team needs this kind of player! Amazing will!
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
He's young lad as well
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's Canadian!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Average performance by both team, deserved draw.... Have to mention Hoilet's persistence!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Long injury time
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Larsson always sees his free kicks come back off the post haha
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Steve Kean certainly isn't Big Sam
OZTHEMAN (Blackburn Rovers) 3 years ago
THE SURPRISING THING TO MOST ROVERS FANS WAS THE FACT AT HOW BADLY THE GAME HAD BEEN REFEREED FOY WAS ABYSBAL AND BIRMINGHAM CAME TO WASTE TIME...
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Decent game, both teams had their chances. I can see why Bentley is on the bench with Larsson putting in great balls like that. Bowyer's goal was good in my book, when Jerome sent the cross in they were right across from each other. Hoilett had a strong game, he looked confident and got a sweet goal. Still both teams are struggling and I think one of these teams going down. With Wigan and Wolves locked in for me, one of these teams will go down. I just can't see West Ham when they play much better and don't deserve it like these two dull teams
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Blackburn were cheated out of a win by a poor referee mistake when Bowyer scored Birminghams goal. He was offside in my opinion and Blackburn should have won the game.

Familesso (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hoilett, good performance.... But why not show this form more often? I mean, they will perform like this once and then completely disappear

Kick4Life - changing lives through football