We love you arsenal, we do!
Ooooohhh arsenal we love you!

Ooooohhh arsenal we love you!

It's gonna' a loooong season, show your love to your club fellow gooners!

#arsenaltillidie
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I am not surprised arsenal lost to blackburn. I have been saying that their team is weak and their pathetic signings wouldn't make a difference but idiotic fanboys kept screaming at me telling me how I am wrong even though my comments were not made in a hostile or offensive manner. I hope this opens the deluded arsenal fan's eyes and they realize that that team is quickly declining. People DO NOT HATE you guys when they criticize your team but rather just pointing out flaws.

Ps. I hope to see them get into better shape in the near future
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why the hell are people bashing our signings? Our signings are fine you guys are blind. Arteta scored. Gervihno scored. Its our young defence that is making mistakes. Can't wait until Mertesacker and Vermaelen can play together
HowDidThisStart (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Andre Santos looked lethal. You ened to buy a more reliable centre back than djourou or koscielny, move koscielny to midefield and devolop him as a CDM, he has some good attributes like ball retention, but that's only when the ball is given to him. That guy does not belong in front of goal
Dhueshs04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@gohonaf seriously "pathetic" signings? Per Mertesacker is one of the best defenders for Germany, one of the best international teams in the world, same for Andre Santos except with Brazil another powerhouse international team, arteta is an accomplished veteran in the premier league and showed so today with a fantastic goal, Benayoun another good player who can have stand out games but didn't get a chance today to play, so if your gonna' criticize get your facts straight about the players your criticising.... And those own goals were hardly avoidable
Andandandand (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That is a terrible song
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The Arsenal horror show goes on for another week. Is there an unlucky button?
They are not unlucky, just falling behind with recent premier league standards. They have not even bothered to replace nasri or fabregas, fabregas was much more than just a playmaker, he was a captain and a leader and someone who the team organized around. Without that type of player they will crumbel and have no foundation on which to circumvate play
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Any unlike button?
Voozy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsene wenger said that he believes the club are still strong enough to challenge on all fronts.

Seriously, he should stop being stubborn and use as much cash as he can to further strengthen the squad, or just forget about it all get sacked or leave by his own.
Saying that this arsenal can compete and challenge on all fronts is just bullocks and he knows it.

Really sad to see Arsenal in this state and form
It is indeed. We used to enjoy the great premier league race banter with arsenal and it is sad for the premier league too because arsenal are a global brand and it will hurt their international fans who may go on to support other teams such as man city instead or even worse other leagues
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
Wenger has made big mistakes, not listening to critics during Transferperiod. Now it's paytime for Arsenal, and that's a fkcing shame
Indeed. Many thought he would learn from the 8-2 thrashing at the hands of manchester united but he clearly hasnt. Should have bought a leader and a rock in midfield like montolivo or sniedjer
Juninho4life (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
This is not good.... Not only are we playing poorly but 2 own goals.come on, as if we don't have enough s**t to deal with
The own goal problem would be solved he stopped playing koscielny as a CB. In the barcelona game that they won 2-1 he played kocsicelny as a CDM and he played fantastically
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Goals are coming for arsenal, but the defence is just giving goals like its christmas, they need to shape up back there, or 8 might not be the worst amount they may let up in a game this season
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can't really blame wenger for this loss.    Koscielny and RVP were felling it from last game
We can't blame the manager, we can't blame the players nor the fans.... So who is at fault? The board?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Haha, loopster, your absolutely wrong here. The manager manages a team, if a team lost, he is the one to be blamed
Wenger had the chance and the money to rebuild the team in the summer. Enough money. The blame is on him for his shortsightedness
Lol another deluded wenger follower. Yes you can blame him. Its his fault the team have fallen to what it is today
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal are in the sh*t now. You had a problem last seaon but now you got a bigger problem this season. You just don't sell your best players and then buy players that arent as good. Is arsenal being the club to develop players then let them go when they reach there prime?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What are you talking about? Arteta is performing as a new signing, so is Gervihno and Mertesacker is a beast. Its our under performing home-grown players like Koscielny snd Song that messed up today. Very poor analysis from you
Not saying arteta is bad but fabregas and nasri are better. Koscielny was not home-grown. You got him last season along with that other useless french "defender" squillachi
Koscielny home grown? Wake up gooners wake up before its too late
Dhueshs04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@lamtrash first off fabregas was originally from barcelona f. [C.] and always wanted to go back, second nasri signed from Marseilles in 08, so how were they arsenal developed?
Comparing Fabregas and Arteta is like comparing an actor and a lookalike, they both look liek they do teh same thing but tehy are at totally different levels. He should have bought someone more of fabregas's make. You need to shore up the protection of the defence. If I was wenger I would buy De Rossi and Montolivo. And a Sakho as a Cover for vermaelan and Lloris as well. And also Eden Hazard. I would place a huge bid for Hazad
@dhuesh if your team wasnt falling apart those two players woudnt of wanted to move. Maybe not for fabergas as he did "eventually" would like to move back to barca. But nasri yes you had to sell him in-case you let him go for free
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dude lol? Arsenal lose against Blackburn? Arsenal gotta' improve!
Hope they do improve.... Before there was a passion when arsenal was playing.... Can't really see that not
Kaffy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenal performed well, just a bit unlucky. Praise blackburn heroism on counter attacks, a draw could have been a fair result
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What the feck are you talking about mate? You didn't even see the match otherwise you would know arsenal were rubbish again and they deserved to loose!
Another lost.... Lol  Hoping for the best but expecting the worse! Downfall of arsenal.... Isn't it? Lol
Remember when we commented on thier form during thier champions league game? Thir fans kept talking about how we are just haters and don't know what we are talkin about. Here we are a couple days later and we are proven right yet again
Ya they were so happy with a draw at dortmund.... Guess they are satisfied again 'cause its only an away lost.... Isn't it.... Haha
Yurazyuk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
People! Please give some credit where credit is due: Yakubu had an incredible game. It's nice to see the premiere league a bit competitive for once, celebrate that! It's not all about Arsenal
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes. It seems people are fixated on the Top 4 (or whatever it is now), that they leave out the rest of the teams. Are the rest of the clubs not good enough? Just because a "Top 4/6/etc team" loses, is that club bad all of a sudden? I think it means, like Yurazyuk said, the league is becoming more competative and breaking out of the predictable Top 4/6/etc.

It's still painful to watch us play like this, especially defensively. Ouch
Ok credit to yakubu for a wonderful performance.... Kindly note premier league has always been competitive.... Now it is highly competitive. It is not like la liga a 2 horse race.... Either barca or real.... Most ppl know only messi or ronaldo! Hahaha
Lolz, still a piece of trash
Haha.... Not enough fire powder for arsenal
This is such a sad day. Arsdnal need to respectfully bow out of the champions league and give their spot to liverpool or Totenham in order to not embarress england, beause there are many people waiting for english clubs to get humiliated. I hope they don't disgrace us in their group. Good luck arsenal. Sack wenger already
Schebrle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You wish! Two auto goals, and one from an offside, if that's not unlucky, I don't know what is! At least Arsenal is sending out a message that football in England can be beautiful, unlike football some of the teams in London wearing blue shirts...
I don't care who embarrass england or not
I'm not trying to make trouble, I'm just objectively looking out for the future of english football and our standing in the world. You can't deny this will hurt arsenal globally. I just really hope they do not play like this in the champions league and at least make the last 16. I pray for it
That's fine with me if you don't care, but 79, 999, 999 of your fellow country men and woman do
Lol at schebrie - still in denial I see. Keep blaming your problems on others
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 2 years ago
HowDidThisStart has written one of the dumbest comments I have ever read. "Bow out" instead of try harder?!?! Is that what Chelsea would do if they didn't have all of God's money? Seriously, you must have ingested too much lead-based paint as a child.
Arsenal were unlucky, not a new story, but that is hardly grounds for giving up.
Please try to write better comments, or maybe you should just give up altogether and remain a fool
Maybe you should learn some manners and respond ina dignified manner instead of acting like a total douche you prick. I think you must have been dropped 6 times on the head as a baby. And don't get happy of your 3 likes, theya re all sad stupid arsenal fans like you. I hope your team doesn't make it to champions league next year. People are so rude, wow
Huckleberry (Miami Fusion) 2 years ago
Since when does england have 80 million people?
69 million live in uk and 10 million abroad. I'm sure all british people would want to see their teams succeed, weather english, scottish, welsh or NI'rish
Dunno! Google it, you will know about the population. Lol
Yassine (Arsenal) 2 years ago
HowDidThisStart, you are a joke
Current91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The future of English football is in Arsenal.... Jack Wilshere you fool
Future of english football in arsenal? Haha as far as I know welbeck, sturidge, young, downing, rooney, carroll, hart, jones or even henderson are not from arsenal! Hahaha another gunners lost his mind 'cause a new defeat! Lol
Forgot to remind you.... That arsenal buy mostly french players.... So you can say french football future!
Paulmsb (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Give them a time. Surely they will come back
Sadly I don't think they will. Wengers experiment is broken. It had hope with fabregas and nasri as they were the heartbeat of his whole project, and now he is trying to replace them with ramsay and arteta. It won't work. I think arsenal will be 10th place by 2012 january, where I hope they buy a lot of players. Lets pray they don't do bad in the champions league. Good luck arsenal
Ok we give them whole season lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football