Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Blackburn Rovers, Aug 20
LivingBLUE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a goal by agbonlahor, similar to torres goal vs chelsea last season
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Woo-hoo ! What a beautiful table this evening, Aston Villa first ! I think I'll frame it and put it on my wall. If only the season could finish now, sigh
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Only 36 to go!
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Blackburn look to be relegation candidates though just 2 seasons ago they were so strong defensively at home, hopefully Blackpool will replace them next season
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I am guessing that Agbonlahor destroyed Salgado in this game with his pace.
But I am shocked that Heskey didn't bring out his magical step overs before he took the shot for his goal.

Blackburn are definitely going down no question. When you have got a manager that has been arrested for driving under the influence then you are always going to be in trouble
Farox (Barcelona) 3 years ago
BENT is awesome.... I don't undrestand why Liverpool didn't atleast try to bait him to go there.... Eye poping goal by agbonlahor...
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That goal better make some kind of list, it was Messi-like
Mousewindu (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Has anyone else noticed that Heskey always falls over when he scores?
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe that's why they call it (puts on glasses) bringing down the hammer. Yeaaahhhhhh!
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Yes, Mousewindu, I've noticed this too. It's because he doesn't really want to be a football player, what he secretly really wants to be is a stuntman
RVN09 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FROM agbonlahor!
Freaken awesomezzzz! Cuts inside, curled a fabulous ball into the top corner, ooooof!

Amazing skills by Hoilett too, followed by a cross~

What a great game
Nanfrito (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Gabbbbbyyyyyyyyyy straight baller
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
All the goals were good, good for Aston Villa to win at home, first goal was beautiful strike, 2nd was fair, and then Blackburn's goal was a great display of skill by canadian hoilett, beautiful cross, and then good for Bent to score the 3rd one
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I have been saying that hoillet might be better than walcott.... Ppl might begin to take me seriously now...
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 3 years ago
All walcott really has is a bundle of pace, that being said I don't know much about Hoilett, but that play leading up to the goal was brilliant
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hoilett's got the skills that kill
Walcott's got the pace but no ace

Hoilett > Walcott in my books. I dislike Walcott with a burning passion that can spontaneously combust wet fecal matter
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I must say, Darren Bent is quite the poacher, glad to see Villa get the win, I've always thought they were a good side
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Nice dribble agbonlahor !
Lummybear (Hull City) 3 years ago
Watch out for those goal posts pedersen
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
.... And even Heskey scored!
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Emile Heskey on the scoresheet? What's the over under when Capello calls him to come back for Euro 2012? Gg heskey you a beast bro

Kick4Life - changing lives through football