Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 4
Moe143 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Way to go arsenal good job keep it up the good work
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ouch! That was some whopping!  This looked like a revenge for all their bad games and it might have payed off in the end
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Damn...
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Fuyyooo.... Power aaa Henry.... Next league for Henry, Malaysian Super League!
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Join Kedah.... Hahahaha
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Selangor.... Selangor.... Hahaha
Valijon85 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal scored 10 goals in last three matches...
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Has anyone noticed Song has developed some deadly passes from midfield into the box? He's a great player. I feel like he doesn't get much praise, but he is a really solid, and young, midfielder
Puckett99 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He really has turned into a great player. I can remember a few seasons ago he was getting so much stick for being "too offensive minded", something he wasn't meant to be originally. But I guarantee his critics are eating their words now. He has been one of our most consistent players, 2nd only to RVP
Haha, incredible! This game has 3/5 of the goals of the week. Fantastic
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If theres any fans that regret missing, this was it cause this one of there best of season guaranteed! Van Persie 3 goals, all pretty sweet, with really amazing passes to him to finish great, and he also set up a bunch of goals as well with assists this game, he is having an amazing season, everything going in for him, then Oxlade Chamberlain scoring his first EPL goal for Arsenal I think was nice goal and gets another goal later as well, Arteta got good goal too, and even Henry coming on late gets a goal for Arsenal, I mean fans that missed this game really missed a game, awesome win for them, as for the low amount of Blackburn fans, tough game for them but atleast they got to see a sweet free kick goal, but ya all Arsenal here
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 2 years ago
Well I'm as glad as anyone with Gunners' performance but is that a a piece of shocking defending from the Rovers or what. They genuinely look disinterested, bad news for Kean
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why doesn't Pedersen's free kick have more votes?
Caterpolt (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Nice work on beating a team that is fighting regulation
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks, I think we did pretty well.... 7-1    Unlucky loosing 4-0 against Roma
Christ, caterpolt, why would you come onto an EPL page and say some sarcastic bullshit like that. You sound like a barca fan. Haha, just kidding. But not really
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chamberlain is quite something special its has to be said
FANCHE (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
His best friend name's call parker (x=nba=spurs)/legend=euro+wc+best scored for french team and for gunners.... Legend  
Nman (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was expecting a 25 yard volley from Henry.... This was better than expected
FANCHE (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice to see how gunners play in football^^i like also the Henry "jubilé".... La classe c'est pour toujours!(class4ever)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football