Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 4
Celaw (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why Wenger is not giving Park a chance when it is already 6-1 but instead given the chance to Henry? Hmmm...
Azeoflash (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Park wasn't on the bench
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He actually was
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal truly at its best!
Footyfan2 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A very good Arsenal side today but it is very hard to enjoy the result when you realize that the top spot is now 17 points away
Jayswift268 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No blanks from the gunners today, i've been waiting for this kind of score line all season good job. Now lets push for a top four finish
Elmystico (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Woooooo. Are confidence is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He scores when he wants He scores when he wants Robin Van Persie He scores when he wants
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If he wants he can score each and every game
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Good game Arsenal
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Haha no bin bags on seats but still a couple of empty seats. This was definitely not a game to miss. Song owned that midfield. RVP definitely getting golden boot imo. Ox with another man of the match performance. Top four still there for the gunners if they play consistently well.

Who are these 4 people that voted Arsenal rubbish?
Cloudst 2 years ago
Haters
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Am I the only one that thinks Thierry Henry"s goal is really truly overrated compared to the freekick?
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You will understand it when you vote for a scholes goal.... I donno why everyone is trying to be a pundit here.... We all know its more of a emotional vote.... So cut it shut it
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pederson's goal was amazing. I was thinking to myself.... He could only score if he dips it into the top corner.... And he does. I was hoping Henry would score and luckily he did because of the deflection
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It is the fact that it was his first EPL goal in 5 years that made it so special
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's Henry, idc if he scores with his hand(loll get it?), I'll still vote for goal of the week as long as it's Thierry Henry
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cause he F***ing legend!
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow arsenal, If you could play like this consistently, it would be you at the top of the board. Consistency is what you need to focus on and you will be fine
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One of the best from Walcott performances and Arsenal I've seen in a while!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Congrats Arsenal, that was a brilliant game for you today, to banish the horrible 4-3 loss earlier this season. The Ox is definitely a star for the future, he was great today. And RVP doing what he does best, banging in goals left, right and center. Heck, even Walcott had a great game today. This'll just put a lot of pressure on Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea to win their games tomorrow - the race for 4th is really heating up!

Blackburn, I'm sorry, but apart from Pedersen's goal today, you were completely outclassed and complete rubbish today. You had nothing against the rampant Gunners. We will most likely bid you adieu at the end of the season as you head to the Championship, and also as you lose Samba and Hoilett too at the end of the season
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don write off blackburn so soon mate.... I'm sure they can bounce back...
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott had great pace. HE always DOES. The thing his delivery was good today, but this still wasn't his best performance. He still has no confidence to shoot himself and hasn't got his touch back. AOC has proved me wrong I thought he was another one for the future but what an impact he's made.

We shouldn't get carried away just because of the scoreline. There is still room for improvement
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott had a lot more impact today because of the passes from midfield. He kept getting fed into space by the midfielders and because of that was a much more potent threat
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
HOLY S***! Well done Gunners, Blackburn really like that 7-1 scoreline ey?
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is what happens when walcott chooses to pass.... Solid win gunnahs

Kick4Life - changing lives through football