Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 4
[account-removed] 2 years ago
WOW!  Every goal was beautiful besides the last, but the last one Henry scored so it is also beautiful!
RvP never celebrates alone. Salute!
Poor Blackburn the last team winning the epl and not being United, Arsenal or Chelsea.  And now look at them!
Hassan2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
AFC well never die!1
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Rvp for ballon d'or. Shows what he can really do when he isn't injured. Pureee striker. Oxalade chamberlain is also a beast
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 2 years ago
What the hell was the Rovers defender thinking just before 1-0? Hmm dangerous looking pass coming my way, shall I take it, hmm no, i'll just let it pass me by and hope that there's no RVPs or anything like that behind me.... Just strange.

Hard to tell based on a five min goal highlight reel - probably Gunners played great but even more probably Rovers also were shall I say what brown stuff
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pederson may be the best free kick taker in the world, it seems like he scores one every other game this season.... I don't even want to know how long it's been since ronaldo scored one.... (I don't dislike ronaldo btw)
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
LOL. Good one.... Are you forgetting about Juninho?
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Also RVP made a ridiculous pass to AOC, there couldn't have been more then two inches of room for error on that pass, and great ball control too to avoid the defender, great all around player
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Beautiful! That's just what the squad needed a good ole slaughter!Great game for the gunners this could be a very important game in our season!
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, will you be my best friend?
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The lad has immense potential
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Walcott is a strange character.... Will either play like s**t or will play extremely well. There is no in between with this guy. He played really well today great set ups. As for Oxlade, he's a beast, Arsenal better find a way to keep him for a long time. And why is Henry not playing more? I thought he was going to be playing at least half a game every game
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Henry is bot as good as he was! He has a lot of difficulty to keep up with the pace of the game
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Remember that Thierry is 34. We shouldn't NEED to play him half of every game. If he comes on in the last 20-25 min and has an impact, that's more than we can ask from him. Plus, 2 goals in 3 appearances is outstanding!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great finishing.... But more impressed with song and rvp's through ball assists
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree with you. That's what we have lacked this season since Fabregas left. Even Fabregas gave credits to Song on Twitter:"@cesc4official: What a ball from Alexander Songinho. One of the best midfielders around". Hopefully we'll gain from the creativity of Thomas Eisfeld
Africano (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal has been having moments like disney movies a lot
Ben13 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This win was good for Arsenal's confidence, but Blackburn put up almost no resistance. I'd like to see Arsenal stick it to Tottenham like this.
Iffstarz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A magical, comprehensive victory encompassing all the free-flowing football that we all associate and love about Arsenal. After the recent run of frustrating games, this certainly brought a smile to my dial.

Awesome games from The Ox who Rox, RVP MVP and Leo Theo

Kick4Life - changing lives through football