Wow, Arsenal wtf
Robyn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its not everyday that we get 7 goals for 8 shots on target, phew
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Man of the Match: Thierry Van Chamberlain
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Haha
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP : MVP brilliant! Shame about the red card and pedersen's FK was beautiful but arsenal played the classiest game of the season today!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Well, Pedersen's goal was pretty good
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I see Arsenal rising
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice comment from a rival
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hey blackburn won the EPL long time ago you know.... He he he he funny s**t
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What about liverpool mate?
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
About liverpool, they won the epl long long time ago too    Funnier sh!T !
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 2 years ago
I believe it was the 1st division Smtbgame
Crosso632 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why can't we play like this every game?
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Because you didn't face this kind of team every game
Heib12 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Same kind of team that beat united 3-2?
Born2bunited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Same kind of team that beat 8-1?  
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ya that was early season of a demoralized team. That arsnal and this arsenal have the same players but are a way different/better team tan hat one who lost 8-1
Sk8er919191 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
United fans get the hell out of here.... How many competitions are you in? .... Yea that's what I thought
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't remember losing 8-1.... I think it was 8-2
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Manure fans don't read scorelines. They imagine it. I heard they won 12-3 against blackburn the other day
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Blackburn's defence was organized in the worst manner.... And their midfield.... Just as bad....

Not trying to take anything away from Arsenal though.... All of their front 6 were wonderful.... Especially Walcott and Ox who both were constantly beating wingbacks with ease....
Ramses (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The Ox already showing better finishing skills than Walcott. I wonder who will be benched once Gervinho is back
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ox
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ Ramses I'm not sure why you and others don't like Walcott like he is a good player and had 3 assists including two he pretty much gift wrapped for RVP. Like nothing aianst rvp and he is my fave player but I give way more credit to Walcott than RVP for the first 2 goals plus his 3rd assist where he set up OX was just incredible and I'm glad to have him at Arsenal! Go gunners and keep your head up Theo your a good player
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott has been inconsistent I feel lately. Every game ox has played he has had a very positive impact. I wanna see him keep going!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'd bench Gervinho. Walcott AND Ox have been very good, not just this game, but during a course of games now. The triangle Ox-RVP-Walcott is perhaps a solution to Arsenal's problems
I'll play OX and Walcott and substitute any of them for gervinho. And also rotate for more competition and no complacency
Audio 2 years ago
Walcott is s**t. Andrew he has one good game a season and you seem to orgasm yourself at a couple assists. Get real
Arsenalkoko (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The best player today was ramsey because he was on the bench  
Did you realize like me that Ramsey is really useless?
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Haha, everytime henry scores for arsenal, people will vote it goal of week over all other goals in that match. The pederson freekick was fantastic. Awesome finishing by arsenal - that was a f-ing game!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was thinking the same. I voted on the Oxlaide goal, because of RVP's beautiful through ball, a great run from Ox and a cool finish
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 2 years ago
This is what happens when all of Arsenal's chances actually go in
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I couldn't agree more. They get more chances than any other team. They should have beaten bolton by 4 as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football