Forums / Blackburn Rovers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers, Apr 2
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
3 draws in the last 3 games. Not good enough! I'm so tired of excuses at this stage of the competition. We can't blame international duties on our poor performance. This is the only competition we have left and we struggle against teams like Sunderland, W. Be. A. and now Blackburn. If I was a betting man, I would've lost the shirt off my back putting my money on Arsenal for the win.
(Silently looking down, shaking my head)
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You shouldn't blame international duties Arsenal are not win games because the manager will not buy world class players
They are 3 or 4 Player in the team that have international duties
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah, no excuses! At least we can't blame this one on poor defence, although Almunia was lucky on at least two occasions. The team is simply lacking a winning mentality
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Simply put kids.... Cut Wenger loose, Gardiola is available in summer of 2012, "The Special One" is available at a price. You need a new manager, Wenger has failed you time and again. Beautiful football alone doesn't pay the bills
This game was Boarding
Vermilliah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
At least Almunia kept a clean sheet!
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol I no right lol this is not the time for draws win are need and arsenal are my last hope to beat Man UTD
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Wow what is arsenal doing! They are letting the title slip away...
Someone (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Why ask a question you have an answer 2...
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
25 shots and ball possession nearly 70% of the time. WOW, Arsenal it's not your year. I'm shocked because sometime they play the best football in the world next day this. Maybe next year
Gevny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bull s**t wenger, your not the only team who has international players so don't blame the break.
Lets smile and wave to the title my fellow gunners!Smile and wave
Oh yeah, forgot to say, ref was harsh on red card. Personally I think maximum it could be yellow card. Still didn't help arsenal even though that was a gift to us
Hahaha008 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well thing is wenger actually said before the international break that the break is good for his team and now he fuking contradicts himself
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I feel bad for wenger, I can see pain and disappointment etched into his face.

You expect arsenal to win here especially with a man advantage at the emirates, regardless of international break. That's a poor excuse, but tough luck gooner fans
Shoneils (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Am impressed with the love Man Utd fans have got for Arsenal. We seem to prefer them to the Chavs. I also like the way Arsenal play but happy they normally let themselves down. Academy footballers
Lol well if arsenal kept beating us all the time I would feel less sympathy. Hard to be sympathetic with a team like chelsea who just spend till their troubles go away, but at the same time they are very strong-minded and always seem to beat us regardless of form lol.

Arsenal don't have that problem. They are on a strict budget, and what wenger has been able to do deserves a lot of praise. It's unfortunate that his philosophy has not yielded any trophies, but I have a lot of respect for him. I repeat: if arsenal were beating us as frequently as chelsea, i'd have a lot less sympathy
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This is not the time for Arsenal to draw, there in the form of Chelsea in that December stretch, and this isn't the time for them, especially when Manchester United can't stop winning,
Drarvindr (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What's next, arsene? 1-1 at blackpool? Will you be happy with that? Who will you blame for that one?
Head expolding with frustration - held off by Venky's chicken.... Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If Arsenal keep this up, they may lose Fabregas...
Arsenal is losing Fabregas regardless and he has lost the desire to play for Arsenal 100%
Ninsane (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arsenal are missing a great striker. Someone like Bergkamp and Henry. RVP isn't the one
Imo, rvp is extremely gifted. His problem is fitness, but his technique is impressive. Not many players as skillful and versatile as him. I think the true issues is defence and the lack of wining mentality on the team. They need more experienced players, proven winners (either players, coaches or managers)
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They need good midfielder and a sub striker
RVP is very talented but I dun think he is suited for the CF role.... He is more suited for the bergkamp role as a SS because he has great technique and can bring ppl into play. I think pairing him and Charmarkh would be good as Charmarkn is a good target man with a good header. Using RVP as CF makes the offense really one dimension. Arsenal played very well in the beginning of the season because the team can play short and long balls but now they becmoe very easy to defend against
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 years ago
This match sums up Arsenal's season, you fans deserve better. Been supporting Arsenal through the thick and thin and still Wenger doesn't listen to your cries.

I wouldn't be surprised if this will be the last season for Wenger. Yes he has done brilliant for Arsenal but his constant blaming culture, he needs to admit that the team he has got is not good enough. Missing some decent defenders and a decent striker. He needs to spend money in getting in talent from other sources.

I really thought Arsenal would have ended their trophy drought this year (of course they still can, but looking unlikely).

P. S I wish people would vote correctly, Arsenal weren't rubbish considering if you looked at the statistics
MichaelW (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh arsenal you make me laugh.... I think its funny how surprised the arsenal players look when they don't score, aren't they used to tying/losing to bad teams yet? Lol
PoorSporting (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
I agree with you but then again I can also say, says the Liverpool fan....    
Rivski123 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It must be frustrating not playing in Europe next year
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Bottom line, Arsenal can't score, , , they are the best and most team in england in creating chances for scoring. Arsenal needs a quality striker that can finish.

In my dictionary, Arsenal without a good striker, is like a hot lady with a destroyed and hammered pus*y
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh my
Like that and egreed
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hereby, I rest my case.... Lol
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 3 years ago
I lol'd hard when the commentator said "surely they're gonna' score against 10 Blackburn men.... "LOL, hilarious
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yea
Shoneils (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tot I was the only one who lol'd

Kick4Life - changing lives through football