Forums / Benfica Lisbon
Order: Newest / Oldest
Benfica Lisbon Chat
BenficaSL (Benfica Lisbon) 5 years ago
Saviola just tore it up all game against Vorskla Portova, almost scoring, then drawing the penalty, then scoring a goal for himself! Him and Cardozo up front have to be the best duo in the portuguese superliga. Then with a midfield that boasts Aimar, Javi Garcia, AND Di Maria. Than, a defensive pair of Luisao and David Luiz. Benfica are serious contenders this year to take the reigns from porto
Bernas (Benfica Lisbon) 5 years ago
SLB, .... SLB, .... SLB, SLB, SLB, .... Glorioso, .... SLB, .... Glorioso, SLB!....
Somos Benfica, Somos Campeões....
Eles são Rivais, Eles são uns "Trapalhões".... LoL.
Forca benfica!
Droomer (FC Porto) 5 years ago
Benfica look in better shape this year, I hope to see a good fight between my great Porto and your Benfica.    Saudaçoes Portista
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I think Benfica have a better squad than Porto, hopefully they will win the league this year!
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Braga was OH SO fortunate after THAT digsusting display of refereeing if you can call it that.... Benfica had a clear as day goal dissallowed and 2 penalty claims that were 100% penalties!
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Remember the micoli days?
BenficaLisbon (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Maestro21, we will never forget Fabrizio Miccoli...
RickyRossBoss (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Remember the scissor kick vs liverpool? To make it 2-0.... After Simon said BANG into the top corner at Anfield? Those were the Ronaldo Koeman days he took us far in the champions league.... Lost to ronaldinho's barcelona
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Rui costa, nuno gomez and miccoli.... They wouldve torn it up lol
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Saviola and aimar are nasty together, looks like di maria is going to england he deserves the big move and the big bucks....

!Vamooo benfica !!
Kikos (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I don't think so.... He's is still too thin, yeah I know he's a excellent player but his physics is not enough for england

Spain would be perfect
FaisalP (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You're right Hehe
First Place. It was only a matter of Time. Now its time to hold it down till the last match shouldnt be too hard considring the circumstances. Vamos benfica ! Campeões
KinkyStallion (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Benfica are going all the way to win the league and dare I say, Europa Cup as well! They are on FIRE!!
Hopefully two trophy's this year. They are solid all around
Thisismyshitt (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Yah--lets goo benfica...
KinkyStallion (Benfica Lisbon) 4 years ago
Go Benfica go. One more win against Pacos de Ferreira, now we have 1st place with 3 points to spare.
Vamooo benfica. Some big games await us and if all goas well some big celabrations will follow.  
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So people Benfica vs Liverpool.... Predictions please?    My - Benfica 1-1 Liverpool !
I guess that the last result (Benfica 2 - Liverpool 0) was just fine....  Why do it differently?
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hahaha.... Yeah it is fine for you people.... But atleast think about Liverpool !  
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey hey!  What does that means, 2-0!?  Not cool, don't look down on Liverpool.  Not a good team to underestimate.
I would never underestimate Liverpool, because it is one of the best football teams in the world. I watch them every week. But Sport Lisboa e Benfica is better.
One thing is for sure: the next game will be a great football match, and no matter the result, both teams are already winners
Mitchel (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Its about time Benfica won something, have always admired their attractive football. Back in the days of simao, micolli, mantorras, etc.... The difference now is they are more determined.... Goodluck....

Ps: is there any chance Di Maria will come to Madrid....
Fernandez (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Attractive?    They kept kicking Torres and some dirty plays

Kick4Life - changing lives through football