Forums / Belarus
Order: Newest / Oldest
France V Belarus, Sep 3
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Will France get it together? That is the question.... :0
3 years ago
They will. There is the answer
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Followed by the next question which is: When?
Majormagix (Fulham) 3 years ago
"Followed by the next question which is: When? "    Ha, exactly!
Kerasface (PSG) 3 years ago
HENRY PLEASE COME BACK!
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I think after the suspension times are over blanc will set up a more formidable team.... I'm votin for gourcuff to be included
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We don't need Henry. He's a legend and always will be, but he's old and a liability now. I hope he can join Zizou with France as instructors
FCKim (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Its all Henrys fault, it all started against Ireland hehe...
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 3 years ago
Nah the whole world cup qualification was pretty bad from France. Henry's "third leg" was just the icing on the cake
Well it was probably better than if I had used my "third leg" lol
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think it was offside...
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Haha yeah I believe was offside also, the player was involved in play as he let the ball roll through his legs
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It is still a lot better than a bloody handball goal to clinch qualification to the World Cup and that from a very deservingly better team than France (Ireland). Nothing against France in this game or from the past, admittedly they played well and had they put their chances away I would have said that they deserved to win. But they didn't and so they didn't deserve to win, Belarus did and they won!
ElDenisio (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wtf?
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Quel 2quipe de france.... Belarus is better !
Gevny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Do you understand about football at all? Did you watch the game? , are you blind?
Turkey (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Hahah cry baby cry!
Dethklok (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
How did so many people vote Belarus's performance as awesome?! France dominated the entire game and Belarus just scraped a goal at the last minute. Typical retarded anti-french sentiment from the users on this website. France had its rough patch, there's no point in beating a dead horse
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its not a anti-french thing. I have noticed this on a lot of the matches too, people just vote on the performance based on the short video highlights. Now I didn't watch this game myself so I could still be wrong
Ltm017 3 years ago
Yes it really is sad. People watch a five minute highlight and get tell when a team is amazing or rubbish. Plus you are right there is an anti-french thing with this site.... No bias
Markllew (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe a lot of the users are Irish...
Good job Belarus. France really need to start capitalizing on their chances.... WOW.

The only way to move now for France is up so that I guess is the good news
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bloody Hell.... What the heck is Goin On FFF.... 1 - 0 At Paris.... We Miss You Zizou...
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The French had possession, they just didn't do very much with it.

Capitalizing on opportunities has been a problem for France, and in the end, they were punished for failing to take advantage. Congratulations Belarus
Judas (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Belarus is the one with the blue shirt right? LOL...
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great cameo by Saha, LOL
Zizou324390435 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Why the heck is everyone voting france rubbish? They should be voted good, and belarus should be voted lucky. France are playing well, they could have won this game 3-4 to zero
Foos56 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I say France was average. When you don't score, I don't understand how you can be good. But they weren't rubbish, either
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
France was average. Belarus was lucky. Hleb was a great pick-up, can still pull strings for his side. France should have just played their championship winning U-21 side. They deserved it more than some of the players on the pitch, I think
Croupier (Arsenal) 3 years ago
France in my opinion did really well, let's see what happens after the stage is over. France is on the right track
Lawl, They need zizu and benzema

Kick4Life - changing lives through football