Forums / Belarus
Order: Newest / Oldest
France V Belarus, Sep 11
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Another great match from the young France International Team. Another great result from the blues. That was a sensational second goal for the French International team. The player was a about to cross the ball into the box and some managed to curve the ball. The ball dipped and hit the inside part of the crossbar. It was such a magnificent shot. It had lots of power and absolute no backspin on it. It was a debut goal for [C.] Jallet and it was a goal to remember by his standards. Glad to see the french demolish teams up like belarus. Hope to see more of that in the 2014 world cup qualifiers
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Was he crossing or shooting, because if you score while trying to cross, all props to you for getting a goal but I can't credit you for taking an intentional incredible shot. Bosingwa did the same thing at Chelsea a few seasons back and pretended it was intentional, but I still have doubts
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
Afterwards he said it wasn't intentional. He wanted to make a strong cross, not a real strike. Anyway goal
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Classy finish from Misuor Ribery
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Beautiful jallet
Madmessi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
France really creates so little in terms of good chances on goal. One goal off poor defence. One lucky goal. And one beauty but almost no other chances to speak of. Just like watching them in the Euros
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
First of all, there are at least 3 chances from the game that are not in this video and second of all, seriously dude? Can you really talk about other teams when usmnt is losing games to Jamaica?
Madmessi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm half french. Also I watched the game and I didn't see the other 3 good chances. Seemed like the same non-flowing attack exhibited in the euros vs Sweden and Spain. I hope the attacking players will get on the same page
RajaSuper (PSV) 1 year ago
Lots of smiles on the France faces! Hope they keep this form against stronger opponents! I sense a goal of the wk here
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wonderful finish from jallet and ribery
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
I don't think jallet meant to score that, anyway its gonna' be hard for g v, der wiel to break into the psg 1st 11
Marmitton (Monaco) 1 year ago
Jallet did not want to shot on his goal. Just look at how he is surprises when he scored, with his arms saying "That wasn't on purpose!"

Anyway, France is getting better. Benzema and Giroud obviously need to score with Madrid & Arsenal
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Superb stuff from Les Bleus, very entertaining and assuring victory. Blanc is certainly teaching these lads well
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Blanc is no longer the coach...
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
Yes but, laurent blanc have installed and developed the skills and attacking base of les bleus. To deschamps to improve strategy, mental and defence
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
.... Er.... Yeah.... That's er.... That's what I meant of course, cheers mate
Ajnag (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jallet said after the game it wasn't on purpose....    And when you look at his reaction, you can't doubt it
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 1 year ago
For once there's an honest footballer after a freakish goal, haha! Still is a great goal to watch.  
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nice goal from jallet!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Happy to see France back into good form
Elvisma (Sunderland) 1 year ago
They do look like they're in good form, at least from this. That was a crazy good (or lucky?) goal from Jallet.

(BTW, not to be too personal, but I didn't see my usual Ribery nose blow. Could that schnoz get any larger? )
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wow that goal caught me by complete surprise.... And I'd say it caught the goalkeeper by surprise too!
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This goal was as meant as ronaldinho against seaman in 02'
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I thought the best goal was Ribery's. Class!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football