Forums / Belarus
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Belarus, Oct 14
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It wasn't the greatest of games for England. The first half was pretty flat in my opinion. Seemed to have a little more life in the second. 9/10 isn't too bad lads. Off to South Africa England goes. Nice beard Becks!
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You are maybe right, but at least Foster and Crouch showed their class. England looked still pretty solid
Harrion123 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm on this forum all the time, trying to look for places to get my football news, but recently found this, has anyone else seen it already? I've never heard of it before, am I completely out of touch?

Link: www.fingertips.net
Pato7Nani17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hate sapo. Pt
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 4 years ago
I agree. Sapo clips takes so long to load...
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yea.... Sapo clips are too tiring to watch
Carella211 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
I just got finished watching the dailymotion video. It had a super cheesy song playing over the match. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Ahaha!
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 4 years ago
Man I love beckham to death, he still has that special touch to him. England will fare well in South Africa under Capello, KEEP IT UP!
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Crouch made two brilliant runs into the box and was rewarded as such. Brilliant stuff even though it may not have seemed so spectacular
[account-removed] 4 years ago
A good forward always knows when to follow up shots
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's what we normally called "killer instinct"! Lol
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
England lost against Ukrain intentianal to take revenge on Croatia. Now Ukrain will play the play offs
Lol
Sacri23 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good to see Foster keep a clean sheet as well as a good save
BhoBalicious (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm sorry but crouch is such a tool.... Go england though!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Crouch doesn't get enough credit. That lanky ass forward can play a mean soccer game. I love him
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
There is a Youtube version of this.... For those who don't like Sapo. Pt
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Cheers
Sam86 (Al Ahli Tripoli) 4 years ago
Crouch is the man! He wins 99% of the high balls and today he was not bad on the ground either!    
Schizys (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Aliaksandr Hleb is pretty much the only recognisable player on Belarus side but the team effort at around 3:00 was some abrupt forward move astonishing the defence and the keeper
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Belarus didn't perform well at all and what can you say about Crouch, he is unbelievable when he plays for England, always scoring and he has a great scoring rate in an England shirt. Was nice to see some changes and I thought Milner had a great chance, that was some good step over to fool the goalkeeper, he was pretty close to score. Great performance by David Beckham. Foster and Ferdinand had a bit better game today and Foster did an amazing safe at the end of the game. Lets go England and head to South Africa and win it out there woooo
Well said there mate!
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great win for England to finish off the qualifiers! I noticed that England actually have good forwards: Rooney, Heskey, Crouch, Agbonlahor, [C.] Cole, Defoe, and hopefully Darren Bent. Bent is on form and deserves to play for England again
4 years ago
Good win for england. Even though crouch's goals appeared lucky or even that he was in the right place at the right time, there's no denying that when he is on the pitch he finds a way to get the ball in the back of the net and england need to utilize that in south africa.

Foster had an excellent save at 63'. I keep hearing that he is england's keeper of the future but for me that future is now. He needed consistent playing time and he is starting to get it. Sure, he has made some errors but every world class goalkeeper has made errors, from jens lehmann to gigi buffon. These things happen but germany and italy still stuck behind their respective keepers and now more than ever england need to do the same. In my mind, foster is the one to back
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
When Olof Mellberg had a beard he was one of the most highly regarded centre backs in the country. Coicedence? As long as we don't have germany in our group we'll be alright. We won't win it though
Becks is king of fashion in footyworld! I love to face germany again, with the current squad, I'm sure we can beat anyone!
Ultrakoichi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm happy with the 3-0 win. I watched the first half on the Fox Soccer Channel. I was worried at first because of the loss of Rooney and Gerrard etc. But we played well as a team and got the result. It shows that even without the talisman like Rooney or Gerrard we are capable of beating half decent team like Belarus. Crouch's goal ratio for England is very good and he could start the game even. SWP scored great goal for us. We've got few more games to prepare.... Well done to us!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football