Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
VfB Stuttgart V Bayern München, Dec 22
Abdul28 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game. Finaly miro is back, but the bayern defence need to step up
Arjen10Robben (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Brilliant game from Bayern now they are starting to get there season back on track
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 4 years ago
Sooo many similarities to their previous game.

A shame van Gaal took Gomez off after some 20 minutes. He could've easily scored another hattrick, but of course I'm VERY happy for Miro.

Incredible game and with a bit luck Stuttgart could've won this
Azizdel (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Injury I guess, because he didn't have any striking force, other than miro, so it must have been due to his injury, hope its nothing serious
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Bayern are more night-and-day than Arsenal with regards to the comparison of their attack and their defence. They should've sold Schweiny to us to raise funds for a world-class defender
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
We 75 million in liquid assets, no need to raise funds but yes in regards of our defence and attack the difference in quality this year has been massive
HotTub (1. Köln) 4 years ago
@ Acphenom.... They're very interested in Leighton Baines.
I´m not sure about world-class.... But I think he is a quality player.
Haven´t seen many games of the Toffees.... What do you think? Could he be lethal together with Ribéry?

Sick match. This Vid doesn´t even tell half of the story. Both teams with more chances to score....

Schwensteiger trying to protect Stuttgarts Boulahrouz from the second yellow, after beeing fouled by Boulha.... That´s fair play.
Teccomin (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Schweini won't do that if the opponent is Inter
HotTub (1. Köln) 4 years ago
True
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Baines is good. But I think far too valuable for everton to let go. But ya he would be up to class with munich I think
[account-removed] 4 years ago
@Teccomim: Inter doesn't deserve any compassion
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Baines said that he doesn't want to leave his cclub
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Van buyten is useless Fc Bayern. Does horrible defending and probably will have for bayern....

But a good strike by Ottl I have to say.
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And a wonderful 2nd goal by Pogrebnyak!
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Van Buyten?
I must say I agree, with all respect, he's too slow in his reactions, in every single scene you can see that van buyten does his best to get to the ball and clears it but he's always couple of seconds late. He's not, by any means, a reliable defender
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Screw van buyten.    He made some important goals last season but it does not overshadow his slow ogre like movements  
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Bayern need to hurry up and sell van bommel and use the cash to build up a solid defence. Then they'll be a side to fear in the champions league
OMG! Hahahhahaha! Again!

I wonder if we can get two Bayern vs Stuttgart games in footytubes top most popular and exciting list for the same week!

It has to with 9 goals!

17 goals IN 2 games!

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The red cards killed the match. It was very competitive till then it seems
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Red cards or nasty challenges you expert?
Just stupid to make a tackle at this area of the pitch...
Booomdario (Manchester United) 4 years ago
.... When you're already on a yellow
Tommygecko (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why was Gomez subbed off so early?
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
To give some playing time to Klose I presume. Such a Shame Klose doesn't play much, players with his mental strength aren't that many. I'd bank on him all the time
Palandiell (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Injured, he got hit on the leg, and couldn't play on for the match
And how bad is the injury? Any reports on that?
The commentator said he suffers from a bruise, so nothing serious at least. I think he will be back in the first game of the second half of the campaign
Its not bad he was just hit badly so it was more the pain that took him off, shouldnt be anything more
Thanks guys for the update  Cheers
IVANCE (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Schones tore
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Deja vu.... And then some! Hilarious! And to think that for moments in this game, I was actually concerned that Stuttgart were going to take the lead and run away with the game! Hahahaha- what a silly notion!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Omfg, what a match!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Deja vu - it was like Halloween roller-coaster in the last two matches. Class act by Schweini! Have a good break, get some quality centre D, and Auf geht's Bayern!
Lkerun (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Once again ;D  Impressive performance by both teams! The defence of Stuttgart is quiet weak though.  The first goal was great

Kick4Life - changing lives through football