Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
VfB Stuttgart V Bayern München, Dec 19
FCBayern1 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well done ribery and gomez is there for every loose ball. Tap it in!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Tremendous offensive performance. Poor defensive performance.  However, I prefer rather a 5:3 than a boring 0:0. Very entertaining thank you
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sick highlights
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Stuttgart defence was a disgrace. At least 2 if not 3 of these goals were completely avoidable.

Glad to see Bayern scoring machine resuming its work. Their holes in the defence were disturbingly large too. They need to patch those. And fast
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 3 years ago
Could've ended 5-6 or even 6-6. Stuttgart missed lots of great opportunities. However what Stuttgart played today was one of the most pathetic defensive peformances I've ever seen.

3rd hattrick this season for Gomez already (2 times Bundesliga, 1 time champions league)
Juliajones92 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Wow, exciting game! But Bayern have really got to sign some better defenders
Optical (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Big goal-fest.... The old Ribéry is back in form, that's good for Bayern. Mario Gómez.... The best German striker atm?
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Yes he is!
Tommykaira (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I was screaming at the screen: "Come on now Stuttgart, just another 3 goals and we finally lost! We apparently want that to happen!"

Defenders: 'We're somewhat consistent, but when our opponents begin to play creatively we don't know what to do anymore. '

*sigh* Well, only DFB Pokal game left for this year. Go Bayern!

Oh yeah, exciting and fun game non the less
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Good to see Bayern's offense showing signs of life, not so good though to see the defence still asleep
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game super mario is in form right now and ribery goal is just sick
FCBayern1 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ribery deserves to be in goal of the week
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wow
Arzamond (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Weak defence, like jelly....
Conceded three goals....
How come the management never fix this? It's a problem from last season....
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow, lots of goals.

I'm glad to see openly gay players like Mario Gomez and Cristiano Ronaldo doing well and scoring goals. I'm sure it is tough to deal with discrimination for something like that, but no one can say anything when you are finishing and winning.

Sh00p
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wtf are you talking about
Rafael (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Please tell me this guy is kidding
Sante (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mario Gomez said that gay players should come out and should not be afraid. Doesn't mean he's gay.

I'm surprised Gomez celebrated his goal so much. I really liked him when he was at VfB. Still like him but for his country he's a bid of a dud.

Will come good for sure though, still young!
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah, I was kidding. Sorry if I offended you!
@Sante:
Müller apparently said to Gomez that he should celebrate more after the first goal. (There was a little friendly feud between the two after the first goal, that you can't see in the video.) Gomez said after the game in an interview, that he first wanted to show respect and not celebrate it, but it seems that Stuttgart players didn't show him any respect, so he just celebrated his goals after that
Booomdario (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@tommykaira
The stuttgart players showed I'm respect, but the stuttgart supportes constantly started to whistle when he got the ball so he decided to celebrate after his 2nd and 3rd goal
Odd, I thought he said something about the players. But if this is true I apologize for misinforming you Sante. I apologize to any Stuttgart player, who might have read this as well. (^_^)
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This weekend:    Bundesliga-----------serie A  36 Goals------------------13 Goals        
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
How possibly can you not love Bundesliga

Kick4Life - changing lives through football