Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Bayern München, Nov 20
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bayern should have won it though.... They missed many chances, but I love the way Bayern plays!
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
Considering Valencia playe with 10 men I think a draw is fair, Valencia stuck itto Bayern the whole game
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Playing against 10 can be rather difficult. 10 players have often benefitted teams which sit deep and defend. Chelsea - Barcelona being the prime example
[account-removed] 1 year ago
There weren't too many chances for Bayern. From that point the draw was fair. Was a disappointing performance.

Heynckes closely lost the game for Bayern
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good matchup, bayern shouldve pulled throught with that red card
Palandiell (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Both teams go on, so the tie is fine
AnaBolica (1. Kaiserslautern) 1 year ago
Loved the scene, when Soltado tried to push Neuer away after his foul and Neuer didn't move an inch what a mammoth babyface he is
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Wasnt a good game by us
Don't know why maybe becauso müller isn't on form like at the beginning of the season and ribery wasnt fit shaqiri should have played from beginning
I think we also are missing robben
He is so important with his runs and his great passing
Hope we will find our form soon
Bvb is waiting for us and we don't need another season like 2011/12
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Very critical. Maybe from your perspective, you should have won it but your really bad game in the champions league has been Borisov, this was an away match to a strong team which you dominated and in which you equalized very quickly under some pressure. Not your best game, not your worst either
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good match, if only the La Liga haters paid attention to what 10 Valencianos managed to do here with little possession against the continental vice champions. A win would have been flattering for them, the draw I think was ok - they gave Bayern a match throughout and were always dangerous on the break, even though the Germans dominated possession.

Typical two-tier group, Bayern and Valencia are definitely the right teams to go through, congrats to both

Kick4Life - changing lives through football