Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Schalke 04 V Bayern München, Dec 4
Jesus (Schalke 04) 4 years ago
LOL. Bayern should have scored 2 or 3 goals in the first half, but they didn't (great neuer.... Great post^^) so that's football. Bayern talk the talk, schalke walks the walk!
Sir3W (Bayern München) 4 years ago
So the 5:0 vs lautern was walk the walk too? Lol
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Haha and next weekend schalke wil walk the walk of losing again
Still frustrated, I guess.... Haha
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Today I am happy for schalke. Bayern won't catch up with dortmund like that. Good job schalke, and next weekend you won't have the luck that you had today. It will be back to losing again, but don't worry, you won't go down to the second league. That would be a shame because we'd love to whoop you ass again
As you always did the last few years.... You always meet twice in life. In this case we'll meet on your way down!
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 4 years ago
Neuer was incredible today
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Back to The Best in Europe!
Another great exampel of what is football about: scoring goals!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ooh bayern
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Fantastic Raul !
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahaha GO schalke!
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 4 years ago
Another great win, we were not lucky, we were effective....
Neuer was incredible, reminded me of his dominant performance against porto in the champions league in 08, glück auf!
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 4 years ago
You were kinda lucky
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
"we were not luck", your kidding right? We should have scored at least 2 goals and that's stating the minimum. And then gomezs "offside" goal.... This season is killing me
"should have" is not very objective, I don't care if gomez misses 2 100% chances, frankly, I was overjoyed.... But that is not OUR luck.... That is HIM playing badly! There is a difference
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
YES! Finally we play like we should have been the whole year! Great game! Neuer is the most aggressive keeper.... Plays huge and challenges strikers.... He has no fear! He also uses all of his body to block shots.... I love the way he plays.... This will put some excellent DF points in my column too...
MiroslavKlose (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Very disappointed. The gap between us and Dortmund keeps on widening. They're not missing their changes and I admire that while we at Bayern keep on missing ours one after the other. Today's game should've been handy, but this is soccer. I frankly don't understand the coaches tactical moves today, they surely didn't have any affect on the games progress (except of the two late misses by Gomez).
Oh well. Soccer can be frustrating sometimes...
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Looks like bayern's troubles will continue. I expected them to take the lead in the first half but they failed to and paid the price later in the game
Loudwater (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Gomez didn't score?!...
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mate, I hate to break it to you but Gomez is a fat ponce who couldn't score from 10 yards to save his life. Almost all his goals from outside 10 yard come due to luck or a deflection
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Right.... He actually scored but as luck may have it.... They called it offsides which it wasnt
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Van Bommel is a disgrace to the futbol community. He needs to realize his calling in life has been Rugby all along. I am so incredibly tired of watching this brute go around like a madmen spoiling beautiful futbol.

And he can take nigel de jong with him
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Talk about a second half team! I was sure Shalke was going to lose after the chances that Baryern was getting, incredible win by Shalke
Lifeguard 4 years ago
Bayern.... So many chances and missed opportunities. Should have won, but didn't make it in the end
Yea you're right.... And we should have won the league 2001, oh well...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football