Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Bayern München, Apr 25
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bayern Deserved it
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
So epic
Germanfan (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Who were in yellow card trouble for BM? Did any of them get a yellow this game and have to sit out next game?
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 2 years ago
Alaba, Gustavo and Badstuber
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Who's out for chelsea? Ramieres, terry, ivanovic...
Germanfan (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Bummer
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
As well as Meireles. But I believe a couple more of Chelsea players won't be in the final, if not mistaken...
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 2 years ago
"David Alaba, Luiz Gustavo and Holger Badstuber all picked up the yellow cards that ruled them out of the final.

The Blues are missing John Terry, Ramires, Branislav Ivanovic and Raul Meireles for the final. "

Nope that's it
Delanyd (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its going to hard to park the bus with Terry and ivanovic out and with David Luis at the back if that is what happens haha
Neuer (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Neuer Ribery Robben Boateng Lahm Alaba Badstuber Gustava schweinsteiger Gomez Krooz Muller Heynckes deserve IT
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
First of all, congratulations to Bayern, they deserved it. It was a hard fought match, and it could have gone either way. I have to say, though, some of the Real players looked extremely tired, while the Bayern players looked better prepared.

I was a bit disappointed with Gomez, he actually had some chances were instead of just shooting the ball, he hesitated countless times. On the other hand, it's a shame Alaba won't be the final, he played really well. I'm very impressed with his progress!

As for Real, well, the penalties were simply to bad to be true. Neuer made two great saves, but the way Sergio Ramos took his penalty....

All in all, it was a very interesting semi, both teams had their chances of reaching the final, Bayern managed to do it and now they will play the final in the Allianz Arena! Can't wait for it!
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
We had the chances to finish it off in 90 min and avoid badstuber and gustavo been banned but oh well I my joy can't be put in words!

FCB!
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Only losers/haters would vote any of the team rubbish
Pyotar (Bayern München) 2 years ago
SO TRUE!
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welcome to footytube.  You lose, you get rubbish votes
Liveright (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Real Madrid players let down their fans and Mourinho. ­ Blame the players! If that was Inter Milan, they would­ have made it through to the final! Inter Milan players­ never let down Mourinho and that's why they won the­ treble with him. Pepe gave away a stupid penalty and­ then they had so many opportunities to score and­ didn't convert their chances. I'm telling you, ­ Mourinho got his tactics right and should have been in­ the finals and he only has his players to blame
JoePescisBoss (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Hahahha, oh man, I really hope Mourinho will be the new coach in Manchester. He is gonna' destroy the very last rest of football culture there, like he did in Porto, in Milan and is trying to do in madrid.
Disgusting football! Ppl who enjoy that are just stupid, they havent realized that football is primarily a GAME and its meant to be entertainment. For ppl to enjoy by watching it.

But sadly for some it has become only about winning. Shame on you!
Great Match!

Real was soooooo good in the first 20min, unbelievable.

But Bayern was fighting till the end and WON it.

Neuer THE NEW KAHN!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
I wish theres a spam button here...
Neuer (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Neuer is a BOSS
Real was everything BUT NOT rubbish!

To many Barca fans trolling around?

Both teams would have deserved it to reach the final
Rharllaimcy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was going to start on you but you redeemed yourself by saying both I agreed with you
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Well done Bayern I am so proud
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Most of us thought it would be an El Clasico final but grats to Bayern and Chelsea. Maybe RM/Barca aren't as ahead of the other teams as people thought
They are simply tired from el classico. Chelsea and Bayern OTOH didn't care about the league
Playa3c (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Only Barca is ahead of the rest
JoePescisBoss (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Real was´even worse than I expected. Bayern should have won both Games, had way more chances. But that's football I guess.

And I really was happy, because I couldn't stand that after Chelsea yesterday, to see the worse Team win again. My faith in football is, well, kinda back.

For Bayern I think real was the hardest opponent. Chelsea shouldnt be a problem really. They had so much luck against Barca, there shouldnt be anymore luck left for them.

Bayern will miss 3 players, Chelsea 4. Badstuber will be a problem for Bayern, for Alaba and Gustavo there are good substitutes
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think Real was pretty good, but Bayern was more determined.  And will Robbon be there? Two yellows?
DortmunderJung (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Robben is on board

Kick4Life - changing lives through football