Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hertha BSC V Bayern München, Mar 17
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I was at the game! It was insane!
Youneke (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why did Robben take two penalties and Gomez take one, makes no sense, should have just let Robben take all and get four goals
Gooch (Bayern München) 2 years ago
The more penalties a player takes against the same keeper, the more likely the keeper is the be able to predict what the player is going to do.

Its why robben's second had to be placed so well, the goalie got the direction right
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Robben wanted Gomez to score a goal because Gomez is actually the leading goalscorer in the Bundesliga.
So everyone in the team wants him to win the trophy for the best goalscorer again!
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago
"Officially, I'm number one penalty taker, and Mario is number two. All of us in the team want Mario to finish top scorer in the Bundesliga again, and if I can help him, I'm happy to do so. He deserves it, because he’s incredibly important for us. Mario scores at will, but he needs to maintain his rhythm, which is why I handed him the ball. "
- Arjen Robben
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well I have to nodded when my little bro keep forced me to cheers for bayern in UCL, they had proven it more than enough, 20 goals in the last 3 match. And I do have a great fear from robben and ribery, they're just unstoppable
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Holy smokes 20 goals in their last three games for Bayern. Unbelievable
Delmarco (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I think Messi scored that many goals in his last five games! That is unbelievable!
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Comon the munchen! Sweinsteiger should leave though, he simply doesn't fit in anymore. Should come to arsenal. We need a commanader and epic man to control podolski and gotze and hazard. Barca and muchen in the final, munchin 7 billion-0 I predict
[account-removed] 2 years ago
In your dreams...
Hansjoachim (Everton) 2 years ago
I'm sorry did I just read that.... Schweinsteiger doesn't fit in to Bayern Munchen anymore.... I don't even
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Funny guy.... If arsene calls hoeness and says "i´ll give you 85€ Million for Schweinsteiger" he would do the same thing like he did when Madrid bid the 85m for Ribery 2 years ago...
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
People like Muaadly amazes me how silly Arsenal fans can be
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh muaadly please don't make us shamed mate
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Uhhhhhhhhhh...
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
All these good performances started when Alaba went to left back and Lahm right. I am worried where Schweinsteiger will fit in. Gustavo has to start, Kroos is a monster, and Muller is in fine form. Robbery and Gomez are fixed. I also hope Alaba stays at LB no matter how fit Rafinha is
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I totally agree about Alaba and Lahm. The good chemistry with Ribery and Robben respectively has made it finally possible to utilize the wings to their full potential.
When Schweini is fit again most probably Gustavo will get benched
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I'm glad muller's getting his confindence back. At first I thought his goal was a little weak, but after seeing the replay, that was a well placed first-time left footed shot. Still goes to ground too easily though...
Only1sport (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I LOVE bayerrrrrrnnnnnnnnn  Hope they win champions league
LOL
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Haha coming from a Dortmund fan
Shipper (Arsenal) 2 years ago
20 goals in 3 games    Bayern IS gettin USED TO BE A monster  Damn good team
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Robbens on fire!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bayern is almost scary at the moment. I'm glad Dortmund are in good shape too, keeps the Bundesliga interesting. Will be interesting to see how they play against a really tough opponent.... I'm not saying this to take anything away from their awesome performances at the moment, just cause they were almost paralyzed before the Hoffenheim match, then totally humiliated three kids not their size. So I'm curious to see this Bayern versus a team like Dortmund, Marseille or even Real Madrid
I am thoroughly looking forward to every one of those matches. Especially the latter
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Robben's first one Tonis's goals were just naaicee!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No team in the bundesliga is really a pushover, and basel fc are a good team too. I would say that when they are in top form Bayern are quite simply THAT good.

I hope they reproduce that form in the UCL against Marseille and Madrid
Same could be said about arsenel
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Is Bayern that good or are the others that bad
TomArctic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If they were winning 2 or 3 goals i'd have sympathised with you, , but 20 goals in 3 games? Are you kidding me? They've got quality oozing througout the team and many young players playing at the tip of their game or breaking through
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They should perform against a stronger team to show how good they really are.... !
Sry mate but these kind of posts are just stupid.

You can only play as good as the opponent let you play!

So what do you want to tell us with your post...
I am not sayin that bayern can not play, Bayern M is also one of my fav.... I am sayin that if Bayern show such game against a bigger club then they are the really champs.... !
Yeah but that doesn´t make any sense.... How can you compare games against hoffenheim/berlin with games against barca/real/manu/city or whatever.... Obviously you think a good game is when you win 6:0 7:0.... But that´s not necessarily the case

Change your post to "they should perform against a stronger team to show how good they really are" or something.... That would make more sense...
Have no problem to do that. Is that fine
Ok.... Now I can say: "i totally agree with your first post"

And btw I should apologize for being rude if your original post was meant to be like "they should get a result like this against a stronger team" I hope you understand what I was trying to say
Yup this is what I was actually wanna say.... But my wordings were not different

Kick4Life - changing lives through football