Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hertha BSC V Bayern München, Mar 17
CSerr (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I suppose Heynckes was quite upset that they didn't score 7 goals.... Tough, well at least 3 points wht more can you ask for...
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
I think the big news here is that Gómez only scored one goal and it's great because Bayern need all the firepower they can get to face the last stages of the champions league
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Utterly disappointing.... Only 6 goals!
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Schnick schnack schnuck ^^
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I laughed so hard when they did that  
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Did they do rock paper scissors for the penalty?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
No only for a freekick
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game from the Bavarians again. I'm looking forward if they can reproduce the same kind of football against better teams though
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ribéry, Kroos and Gustavo with 4 yellow cards. They have to be cautious!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
No they shouldnt I say they all get a yellow card next game and get it over with
I would say they have to get booked.... Would be sick if we can´t start our best XI against Dortmund...
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago

8 minute highlights. Russian commentary, though
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Some people voted Bayern 'rubbish' only because they didn't score 7 goals
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I hope they can produce this kind of performance against stronger teams, consistency is what they needed. Great job by Bayern. Robben and Ribery were great today
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Robben's been on fire lately
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They should perform against a stronger team to show how good they really are.... !
Sry mate but these kind of posts are just stupid.

You can only play as good as the opponent let you play!

So what do you want to tell us with your post...
I am not sayin that bayern can not play, Bayern M is also one of my fav.... I am sayin that if Bayern show such game against a bigger club then they are the really champs.... !
Yeah but that doesn´t make any sense.... How can you compare games against hoffenheim/berlin with games against barca/real/manu/city or whatever.... Obviously you think a good game is when you win 6:0 7:0.... But that´s not necessarily the case

Change your post to "they should perform against a stronger team to show how good they really are" or something.... That would make more sense...
Have no problem to do that. Is that fine
Ok.... Now I can say: "i totally agree with your first post"

And btw I should apologize for being rude if your original post was meant to be like "they should get a result like this against a stronger team" I hope you understand what I was trying to say
Yup this is what I was actually wanna say.... But my wordings were not different
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Is Bayern that good or are the others that bad
TomArctic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If they were winning 2 or 3 goals i'd have sympathised with you, , but 20 goals in 3 games? Are you kidding me? They've got quality oozing througout the team and many young players playing at the tip of their game or breaking through
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No team in the bundesliga is really a pushover, and basel fc are a good team too. I would say that when they are in top form Bayern are quite simply THAT good.

I hope they reproduce that form in the UCL against Marseille and Madrid
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Same could be said about arsenel
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Robben's first one Tonis's goals were just naaicee!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bayern is almost scary at the moment. I'm glad Dortmund are in good shape too, keeps the Bundesliga interesting. Will be interesting to see how they play against a really tough opponent.... I'm not saying this to take anything away from their awesome performances at the moment, just cause they were almost paralyzed before the Hoffenheim match, then totally humiliated three kids not their size. So I'm curious to see this Bayern versus a team like Dortmund, Marseille or even Real Madrid
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I am thoroughly looking forward to every one of those matches. Especially the latter

Kick4Life - changing lives through football