Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia M'gladbach V Bayern München, Nov 6
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Mario Gomez is on fire in Bundesliga and champions league, and Schweini too. Very exciting match. The Bundesliga is the strongest leage by entertainment and attendances by far right now, going from strength to strength
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Still not showing why he costs 30 million...
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Are you kidding? He is averaging almost 2 goals a game recently.... He can't help but stop scoring! Poor performance by Butt, especially on the third goal.... Schweini was unlucky to miss the penalty but Bayern are lacking that all-conquering confidence that they had last season!
Btw, when anyone watches this is on fast forward? Cos mine was like watching after you live pause and speed up by x2
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yeah I watched in fast forward. Gomez is starting to look like a 25 mil player, I like it when he scores from crosses it's starting to look like that's his thing
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Lol Steveex shall he score 3 goals every match to show that he was worth the 30 million? I can't understand such stupid statements like yours.
For instance Ibrahimovic (at least 30 million worth) needs 131 minutes to score a goal. David Villa (50 million) even needs 166 minutes.
And the highly praised Edin Dzeko needs 167 minutes.
Whereas Gomez scores a goal in every game (85 minutes)!
So before posting this crape you should rather inform yourself....
We aren't in need of another striker, but of another central defender(s)!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
That ridiculous speed of the video killed all the fun. Crap:/
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
DUH! @BayernMunich did you buy Gomez this Season!?!?! HOW LONG HAS HE played NOW?! HOW MANY minutes?! He wasn't called "chancentod" for nothing. Yeah, now he is making a good impression but what before that?
Wait.... Maybe they played at that speed lol
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Looks like one of them old mute movies . It's still annoying, though
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I wish I could watch more Bundesliga matches.... Every scoreline is wild. Fun football to watch
Well, you can watch them all here....
So unlucky in this one. We hit at least three times the bar, post or whatever. Schweinsteiger should have made his second as he took the penalty. Unfortunately he didn't succeed and I think that was the reason why the whole game changed suddenly after the break.
Though even after the 3-3 equalizer I was full of hope that we would manage to score a late winner.
If we don't win the Nürnberg match at home next weekend I believe that the champions train will be left...
In the first half it looked like they got back their "old self" again, but they really screwed up in the second half, no matter whether it was unlucky they didn't score another in the 1st half.
Its a pity you can't rate the halftimes separately.... Needless to say that van Gaal was not amused
Kopcic (Bayern München) 3 years ago
That first 15 minutes back.... They need full concentration
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Timoschuk is really contributing to Bayern game, very nice !
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Wow its freaking fast! How did you guys watch it?
Ourownparadize (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yeah the daily motion video of this game made me feel dizzy...
Vinzze (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Please footytube update a new video of this game!
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I love your profile picture, lol.  
Arzamond (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Oh I'm very disappointed and uneasy....
Please bayern.... At least qualify for next champion league....
.... Not like this....
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Wow.... Fast forward o_O
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Naa its not fast forward dude! That's just how fast Soccer is played in the Bundesliga LOL!
3 years ago
I think that Bayern München should have won this match
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I know ha. You do get that feeling when you watch the whole game even more. Lol FCB had 74% ball possession LOL
Garry (Bayern München) 3 years ago
At least FC Bayern still clearly shows an attacking football and determination to score many goals. I'm sure its just a slow start but at the end FCB will top this marathon again
Bayern's gonna' win chapmions league
Tommykaira (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Sarcasm or serious?

If sarcasm, don't make fun of other teams. It's rude.

Seriously, first we have to see how they do tomorrow against Nürnberg. Ribéry and van Bommel are possibly going to play again. Most likely not in the starting 11 though. I hope they're going to bring in that little bit of professionalism that was missing during the second half against Gladbach

Kick4Life - changing lives through football