You've got to love Klopp's celebrations. Love it. Way to go BVB
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
OMG what a freekick by Sahin got to love this guy
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
He gets stronger and stronger
EugenG (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Undeserved win for dortmund. Demichelis with crucial header defence
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
How was that win undeserved? You didn't use your chances and we did. Also the performance by Bayern in the second half was rather bad
Arzamond (Bayern München) 4 years ago
It's deserved win for dortmund  Bayern plays like jelly. Rubbish and disappointing....  C'mon gaal, do something!
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bayern didn't put their chance away, Dortmund Deserve the win
Arian18 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Superdeserved by bvb, bayern just played fully rubbish
EugenG (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Did you see the match?
Dortmund hasn`t any confidence in their skill at all. They created no chances until the 2 0. Gomez had to score in the first half 2 times. And schweinsteigers run alone on dortmunds goal was no offside
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Ah come on. The first half both sides played BAD. No chances. Seccond half played dortmund better. I admit bayern had more chances but none of them was that big.

Okay, 2:0 is maybe one goal too high but you guys can be even lucky that barrios just hit the post
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Our first half wasnt bad.... No chances? Gomez alone had like 4. Where the best thing you produced in the first half was Großkreutz's sky ball. As Eugen said as well Schweini was never offside when he controlled it with his chest and was in on goal. But I'm not going to deny you guys played well in the second half, but it again you only scored the first goal cause of demichelis and the second one because of demichelis

I don't want to get into an argument I'm still too pissed about how we played in the second half should have closed the game in teh first half.

If you guys keep playing as well as you have been you're def. A Title candidate!
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 4 years ago
I think Demichelis already signed a contract with Dortmund for next season
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
How much did Bayern pay for Gomez again.... Sorry to pour salt in the wound, but that guy just infuriates me, can't really say why
Barozi, misclicked, the comment was ment for the one under this    Demichelis.... Nah, thank you, I don't think we need him
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I don't care about winning the Bundesliga, but Bayern better continue doing well in the champions league and qualify for next years champions league. Because I feel Bayern is the only German team capable of winning the champions league
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I do agree here.... Shape up, guys!
Jofa39 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Dortmund will win the bundesliga    Great goal by sahin
Might sound odd, but I think that still would be too early. A place among the 6 best would be great
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
6 best? Dortmund was 5th last season and I think this season they're doing quite a lot better even. If they keep up this form, Borussia will definitely become top 3
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I agree with khaotik. A qualification for Europe League would be great, maybe even CL-Qualification. But anything more would be too early, although I'm surpirsed how well Dortmund is doing despite of the additional games. But I guess they will have a breakdown sooner or later
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Seeing them in the Champions league would be great! It would remind me with the good old days! When Classic European teams were dominating, not chelsea and Man City!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Rosso common man.... Do you want to watch the exact same team from 10years ago dominating like forever, there's no excitement at all.... Now is our time cos we deserve to dominate europe or english league with our style of play like recently.... Your time will come but you need to earn that spot...
Charlesbrown (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nuri Sahin top player
Don't you dare buy him!
Tanmay (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Lol
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Bayern will buy nuri sahin , amazing player. Could replace van bommel.    .... But dortmund finaly deserved to wind.
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I don't think Bayern will buy him. I think you have to watch out for those sneaky English and Spanish clubs
I was hesitating in getting him in my dreamfooty, and finally I got aquilani instead of him, and now I know that I did a big mistake!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
How could they not beat sevilla in mid week? , dortmund are in great form especially with this win, the seville game must have been a blip.
Great free kick for the second goal
Did you watch the game? Borussia was the better team all the way, but sometimes football matches go odd ways...
Yeah, Dortmund was quite a lot better than Sevilla, and the ref was on their side. Didn't blow 4 hand balls, 2 of them in the box, so 2 penalties not given.
Also, Palop did great for Sevilla and denied a lot of Borussia's players a goal
Also Dortmund had 10 players most of the game.... And they still managed to play better
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Ahhhhhh gomez and micho are making me rip my hair off!
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Gomez= donkey  
Moabit21 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
WTF. It lookes like bayern is no team without rori  Why braafheid/why just 1striker? What is wrong with olembe?
EsMullertWieder (Bayern München) 4 years ago
In my oppionion Gomez didn't play too bad. His chances weren't pure luck but rather the result of him winning a tackle. I was more satisfied with his performance compared to what Klose delivered recently
Indeed, he didn't play bad, he was just unlucky as always. Too bad he seems to be unlucky pretty often...
Exactly Steve - you can be unlucky a few times in a row, but if you're 'unlucky' most of the time, it's simply a lack of skill. In poker, a friend of mine often reminds all of the others when he loses a hand how unlucky he is once again. At first I tended to agree, now I just realize he takes too much risks even though he sets up the hand as a good player is supposed to.
Gomez may have it in him to be a good striker - I can even imagine him being top scorer in the Bundes one year, but only if his confidence is sky high. He's not good enough to be consistently reliable and goal-bound
Sarrazin (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Bayern lacks a good defence and a good striker. Van Gaal destroyed their defence for no reason. First Lucio, now Demichelis. This makes no sense. Van Gaal also didn't want to buy a left wing for the defence. Very weird stuff. Klose was never good at Bayern and Gomez is just a joke with no confidence. I think Olic should play more even if he is out if shape - at least he is a fighter. They also should buy Dzeko and sell Gomez (if someone wants to buy him lol).
Robbery is missing ofc but that is not the main problem. They got enough great players midfield. The main problem of their 4-5-1 is their striker and three (!) defenders of their back four...
Well, in van gaals defence I have to say it was because of Demichellis we sored 2 goals (clearing the ball to the center of the penaty area and that hand ball). Contento is actually doing a great job, too bad he has no good replacement. Yeah everyone knew Gomez would hit rock bottom at Bayern, mainly because at Stuttgart the game was moded for him whilst in Bayern everything is on the wings.
And I have to disagree, Robbery missing IS the main problem, last season what would you have achieved without them? I'm sorry, but black on white I have to say without Robben your winning chances decreased about 70%
Contento made mistakes on the wing, but he just needs experience. Demichelis is prolly just rusty. He should start over next few games.
I dunno if it's better having Klose not having any chances or having like 1-2 and missing or Gomez having 10 and being embarrassing with those. He has no choice but to play Olic.... That guy at least tries and when Pranjic and him are on the left wing they do well.
We don't need Dzeko.... We need Makaay haha
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Contento is first class gomez is trash
Toni would have been a better choice than these sh*t strikers!
Way to go! ;D
I do admit the first half Bayern had great chances, I mean, Gomez had great chances but in he second half we used our chances. In the last games it was the other way around. Finally a bit of luck on our side is only fair.
Way to go BVB! Bayern, please shape up for the champions league ;D
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I just hoped the ref won't screw us up. Van Bommel had really some tough fouls, but the ref didn't give a yellow. I'm just happy for BVB
4 years ago
Good in for Dortmund, Bayern has to play better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football