Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund V Bayern München, May 12
ReGeD1T (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lewandowski Master
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Fisted
Robberysteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Inter vs Schalke at San Siro:5-2.    Come back when you have managed to qualify for the champions league again in 2014.
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
The way you state it it sounds like inter won...
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Inter's form in the 2nd half has been incredible. Their 1st half form was that of being "fisted" though
Yeah, essentially what Mt# said

Robbery, I fail to see how Inter has anything to do with this amazing Dortmund result, but I guess you're the smart one here
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Robberysteiger I think you just a little bitter inter beat you in the final and knocked you out at home last season.... So them beating you guys and than losing 5-2 to schalke kinda makes you guys look bad :/
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What an exciting match! Brilliant goal by ribery.... Congratulations dortmund !
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kagawa is class
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agreed, he is a fantastic player! It will be interesting to see who signs him in the summer. He wants to leave Dortmund (silly move in my opinion) and play for an English club, apparently both Arsenal and Man United are interested
Jonsson (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lewandowski is beast !
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Crazy result. 5th time BvB has beaten Bayern this year? Wow.    Neuer is the best goalie in the world. Just bad luck.
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Ole ole ole Super BVB!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a golazo Ribery.    Congrats Dortmund
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where the hell did that come from? Yea Dortmund has been better this season, but 5-2?
Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I've just realised something....
All the underdogs have won the leagues!
Like Man City, Borussia, Madrid and Juventus!
God that's amazing!
How are City, Dortmund, Madrid, and Juventus at all underdogs?
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I don't really think Dortmund and Madrid in their respective leagues were underdogs...
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dortmund was not an underdog considering they won the league last year
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Man City isn't underdog either.  Real underdog is probably Montpellier
Pylet41 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Lewas 2nd goal was setup amazingly. Real flawless finish
Cloudkicker (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Soccer is a sport that rewards creativity, and Dortmund's performance today was a testament to that.

No excuses here. Dortmund deserved to win.
Enjoy the victory
Wtf is soccer?
Cloudkicker (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Go look it up in the dictionary
Soccer: Noun, a stupid word that only ignorant Americans use.        It's called football not Soccer!
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol you must feel cool, high and might calling americans ignorant lol
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You brits have really got to get past this hatred toward calling the sport soccer. If we were the best at the sport in the world ya'll would call it soccer too. Hince why baseball, basketball, and really any other sport we are better than ya'll in, which is a lot, came from america
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kon91 you missed used ignorant in your point
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Imagine people said handball when they talk about basketball. Wouldn't you call them ignorant? I would!

It's not about Brits alone. Most call it Football and most of those people don't like it when someone uses soccer
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
SOCCER!
HotTub (1. Köln) 2 years ago
I don' t see the point of this discussion.

Stop beeing anal about it.

Spain/Southamerica, Germany /Austra, Portugal /Brasil
They share the same language but have their local color.
Do I have to state the obvious, that the term football would lead to confusion in the us? So.... Correcting everybody seems pretty ignorant to me
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Enough wit this soccer-football sh*t.... If you on one country you call it one thing, if you in another you call it another thing.... Its two different words with the same meaning, stop b*tching about it every time you see the word "soccer"
Jawn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Kon91 and those who +1'd him: A word to the wise, racism is not acceptable on footytube. This isn't the place to slander people of any nation, so let this be your first and last time doing so.

In the midst of you calling Americans ignorant, you actually managed to be the ignorant one in this case. Football is commonly referred to soccer in Canada, Ireland and South Africa, as well as many other countries. In fact, it's not a noun, it's actually a shortened phrase for the term Association Football. You probably verify this within 30 seconds using your favorite search engine.

Indeed, stop being anal about it. Who are you to determine what anyone else in the world should call anything? Your name is Alex, correct? The only time you should ever be correcting what someone chooses to call something is when someone calls YOU Alexandra. Simply because, that's not your name is it?

No. It isn't. Which makes it wrong.

Does soccer mean what YOU call football? Do millions upon millions of people that aren't YOU use that to refer to the same sport?

Yes. They do. That makes it right.

Next time you call someone ignorant, consider that you may very well be, in fact, the ignorant person.

Thanks!
- an American soccer appreciating footytube staff member.

Oh and btw, I'm putting this up on your wall so you can't miss it ;)
Increase (Werder Bremen) 2 years ago
Jawn is correct. The World Cup Final of 2010 was play in a Stadium known as "Soccer City. " The Australian soccer team has nickname the Socceroos...
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago

@Jawn, I'm sorry but:

(1) ignorance is not a racist adjective.

And 2, you can't be racist towards Americans because it's a nationality (and a multiethnic one) not a race.

We have users from everywhere here. Right?

Have you seen any user here calling it "nogomet, calcio, mappa, kurat, podosphero, sakka, chukgu, kaduregel"? I think not.

I might call it something else in my own language, but when I commute with people who are not from where I am I use football.

So ignorance is on the one ignoring the "popular name" and persists on calling it something that to many people, is in fact, confusing
Weasel11 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
"Imagine people said handball when they talk about basketball. Wouldn't you call them ignorant? I would!"

That's exactly the point imho.

I see the problem about confusing Football with American Football in the US....
But the game footytube is all about was originally called "Football" - so why inventing another name?
Americans would laugh at us calling Basketball "Handball", and they would be right! - just like Ramin85 mentioned.
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 2 years ago
The irony is Soccer is a term/word created by the English governing body as a sort of abbreviation of Association football...
When was the last time someone scored a hattrick in a DFB final?  Lewa truly deserved it. What class, what a killer, what a player...
A reality check for Bayern, I hope they work hard and bounce back in the champions league final
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
So sad atm oh well, glad I had some good wine and weed with me to endure that

Lets atleast get ribery goal of the week

Our defending was all over the place, dortmund was on top of their game, they got lucky and we made some insane mistakes in defence even neuer hiting the ball on his knee while trying to grab it.... That's how you end up with a 5-2

But can't say Dortmund didn't deserve it they played well and we played like idiots.

If we win next saturday I don't care if we lose the next 3 years! FInALE dahooaammm NUR DER FCB

Kick4Life - changing lives through football