Agree
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Amen
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Amen x2
AlanDilan (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
No doubt
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I have to agree on this, tymo should be given the def/mid role, I just think van bommel is losing his edge recently, hopefully van gaal won't favor his fellow Dutchman and see that tymo is doing a better job
IVANCE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This time around yeah tymo or my grandma are better than mvb, yet I don't think tymo can touch an 100 percent in form mvb, no way
Last season mark was on fire playing for holland screwed his form completely
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Please van gaal let tymo play !
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I love van bommel! He is very important for bayern!
Mohin (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well, looking at the table I think it's hard for Bayern to make it through this year especially with those essential injuries. But I hope that they continue in a good shape in champions league
Again a very nice goal by Bayern. It was nearly an imitation of Schweinsteiger's goal against Bremen in the cup competition
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Oh yeah
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Good to see Bayern getting their confidence back! Now to put together a string of good wins!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Yeah Bayern are among Europes elite. Its so wrong seeing them struggle. Its best to see the Alianz arena as a fortress
Half of bayerns starting 11 are injured (klose, olic, robben, ribery, baddstuber, mvb) forms been lacking and from the awsome display the reserves put in in the last couple of weeks I think confidence was never an issue
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yay Timoschuk scores ! And nice goal by Kross !
Tenebras66 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Come on guys van bommel is like gatuso, his role is to balance the center by his streghnt etc, if only hargeaves stayed, him and shweini would form a Great middle which would be the best of europe. They need to buy more players, the team is becoming nothing without robben and ribery.... The deffense is VERY WEAK since lucio left. I'm confident that they won't do anything this champions league, except if robben and ribery come back on time hopefully
EugenG (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Pour performance of bayern in the first half. Second a lot better. Tymo is the rising star
Absolute class from kroos, been unlucky to score in the past couple of games really and it was just a matter of time till he did but this goal?! DAMM SON! Talk about a rising star

Tymos been stepping up too! Don't forget pranjic!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Assist hat trick by pranic, job done.... Still without robben and Riberi they look unconfident
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Good to see my team can still score.... Keep it up! Auf geht's Bayern!
PaulBreitner (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Why didn't Butt go for the Ball? It would have been easy for him to catch it
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Was about time they win clearly...
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It took you guys 8 years for once atleast to lead the table for a few days and its only the starf of the season lol
Chill legatus
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yeah, really. I'm a Bayern fan and I completely agree with Steveex. It's about damn time...
Legatus, can't you just mind your own business? Instead of reypling/attacking with the past of other teams deal with your teams present. You're maybe the worst Bayern fan ever!
You're alyways replying like Bayern is the biggest team in the whole world, guess what, after Hitzfeld you sucked too! It took you almost 1000 days to climb back to the first position as well, with a team that was worth maybe 20 times more than ours.
Just chill dude, just chill!
Charlesbrown (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Look at players names on shirts why is it the wrong way round as well as scoreline and everything else except people
Charlesbrown (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great goal by Braafheid! Got a bit too excited
To me he is one of the worst players I've ever seen in international football so far.
I just cannot believe that Van Gaal wanted him to play for Bayern Munich....
Hopefully he will soon apply for another club (I mean Braafheid )
A bit harsh, he isn't that bad!
Well yeah.... I wouldn't say he sucks but Bayern maybe a little too much for him. Maybe they should loan him to another team like they did with Ottl and Breno

Kick4Life - changing lives through football