Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Real Madrid, Apr 17
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Bayern! Yes!
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!
Muffy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Marcelo and Ramos should have a red card !
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Marcelo - 100%  Ramos - I don't think so
M A are see E L oh
Intnationalist (Schalke 04) 1 year ago
Bayern did a good job psycologically, they were patient but persistent. Real was a better team in the first 20 minutes but then bayern found their way to tackle them and outperformed them in the 2nd half. Gomez was beast the whole game and his goal in the last minute was like a stab in their heart. I am confident bayern will qualify for final.... Congrats to bayern!
WantStrngUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ronaldo is a cry baby, he never perform on big stages. He always look for referee's help but officials does not seem to be interested doing baby sitting there
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wasn't the foul on Gomez a penalty? And Pepes handball?
Bayern played very well, they made me realize how bad Barcelona's defence is against Real! Bayern defence was hardly ever caught off guard! Hope they can play as good in Bernabeu.
Very Good game!
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I would not call pepes "handball", but the foul on gomez was a penalty.... 2 defenders, one simply hits gomez without contact to the ball, so it doesn't matter what the other defender hits...
No handball but the Gomez incident was 50/50 to my mind. Ramos played the ball there but Pepe fouled Gomez
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No no you guys are wrong ramos already touch the ball before pepe gets gomez. That is not a foul. 100% ref's right
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
And Siyavosh2002 obviously cannot tell the hand from the chest
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Great game.... Maybe ref was a little bit unlucky today.... Offside goal by bayern.... 2 - 3 not given penalties for bayern and let`s face it, marcelo deserved red card for his "foul".... Hope not scoring one more goal will be a problem in the end.... Today we deserved the win
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Red card !
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Very pleased with todays performance, the one error we made today cause the goal, that just shows the strength of Real. Nothings decided yet, we just need to get that one goal in Madrid!

Excited for the next match.

Bit suprised that ramos nor marcelo got a red, but all in all Webb did an Ok to good job Lahms yellow might have been a bit over the top since itwas also his first foul. But I want to tip my figurative hat to Webb for the yellow he gave higuain for trying to wave for a yellow, we need webb to ref the classico, it would prob end casillas against valdes
JoePescisBoss (VfB Stuttgart) 1 year ago
Ehmm, I expected a little more from this Game. Bayern didn't play as I expected, the 2nd half was better though. That Dortmund-loss still hurts, they totally have lost their rhythm.
But I think the 2-1 is earned. They had more chances than Real. The 1:1 is just slapstick. I don't know what the defenders are doing there. Never seen sth like this in the champions league.

I think Bayern will go through(90% sure). Real isn't really good when they need to attack, Bayern can play with counterattacks. Plus they have one week to prepare(they don't care about the Bundesliga anymore), while Real has to play Barca
Earned? Do you mean 'deserved'? ;D
No I mean earned, Kahn-style
Haha alright
Crimeminista (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I was expected more entertainment but over all a good performance by Bayern and they deserved the win.

Real madrid's goal was bit lucky for them
Khessler (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Arbeloa is trash.... And by that I mean he is not good enough to play for madrid
Madrid is trash epe, Ramos, Marceloo.... All top notch psychopaths who for some reason are still allowed to play.... Bunch of douche bags, inclduing their estrogen-packed coach, Seniorita Moani-rinio.... I was surprised he didn't blame this loss on the refs or Uefa yet...
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Barcafan1351
God I can imagine how embarrassed the Barcelona fans are of you. I feel bad that they are going to be stereotyped because of your dumb-ass
I hope bayern can hold this tie and go to the final, can't wait to see an epic final between Barca and Bayern. But I am in confusion both are my favorite teams in Europe so which team should I go for?
Gabart (CDSC Cruz Azul) 1 year ago
From a neutral point of view, I say this: Lahm + Gomez= triumph of the will. Marcelo, Coentrao, Ramos and Howard Webb, a shame for football. Robben: too much violence on the pitch. Real Madrid: powerful, yet not invencible
Generally I agree with your statement but I have a strong support on this line: "Marcelo, Coentrao, Ramos and Howard Webb, a shame for football"
.... Oh yeah, the ref was just horrible, really horrible, as I expected.

I don't get why he is given the chance to officiate such important Games. I mean the whole world has seen how bad he is, in the WC-Final
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I said, "if bayern score now in the last minute, it will break my heart" lol.... Man that sucks.... Good game from bayern.... I don't understand all the criticism towards madrid, its a two legged tie and we are most definitively not out of the competition, all of a sudden there are claims of madrid fans deserving this for being cocky, lol even the bayern fans know we have been showing them alot of respect so I don't see where this is coming from
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Let the dumb asses be dumb asses. Both teams played a rough game, and it definitely is not over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football