Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Lille, Nov 7
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Nice game
Cali86 1 year ago
Never in a million years would I have thought that pizarro with his 100 years was gonna' rock it this hard with Bayern.... Crongrats!
Gireaux (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I can't believe it's 6:1 and I'm actually slightly disappointed. So many missed opportunities in the second half. But whatever, the team played extremely well tonight. In other news, incompetent referee
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Me too we should have won with minimum 10. Too wasteful
Xardas96 (Hannover 96) 1 year ago
Should have been 10 goals at least from Bayern
Themirv (Rangers) 1 year ago
Shame about the result for Lille, but at least they have a goal-of-the-week contender in Kalou's superb strike. Always a silver lining I guess
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
On the basis of what happened this game, don't we wish we had some of these players back! 5 goals scored by ex-Chelsea players
HotTub (1. Köln) 1 year ago
Schweinsteiger! The pulse of the bayern game. Brilliant
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Ahahaha.  2 "Awesome" votes for Lille. What the hell?
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Comedians
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Just wrecked
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Very impressed with Bayern, Pizarro hatrick, great free kick from Schweinsteiger, good finish from Kroos, just great goals and very well done. But as much as Lille got destroyed, they had the goal of the game, Kalou had such a beautiful goal off crossbar down, beauty
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Pizzaro looks like the man on mission, hmm I guess munich still are strong contender after bvb
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Just amazing ! Happy to see my favorite player Bastian Schweinsteiger scored, also Pizarro hat-trick was sweet. That Kalou strike from Lille was goal of the game. Robben looks sharp, however he missed a lot of one-on-ones
Zizzou7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Just shows how important experience is in UCL, and Bayern have plenty of that
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Sad part is though bayern is best team in d world after barca, even how good they are playing, they will end up losing in semi finale or final.... They are very unlucky team.... Same could tell about new generation germany...
Weasel11 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
You got a point there, but what to do about it? You have to keep trying, don't you...
LegendZidane (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That's what I love the most at Bundesliga, doesn't matter if they hate each other if it comes to international game like Clor Uefa they alwayas support the Bundesliga Team! (or mowt of them) Like me when I wished from the bottom of my heart that dortmund wins vs real madrid
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
True mate.... You have to try.... If barca won't win this year ucl, then I wud like to be for bayern...
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lille was very lucky that bayern didn't score 10 goals or more if you look just at robben and the oppurtinitys that he missed you know that lil was lucky hmm maybe I should vote lucky for lille ;D but its just awesome to watch bayern play at the moment maybe we can win the champions league title this year
Nandafc (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ya right!
Can go final but lose to an english team
Chelsea or man utd.
This german side good at group and knock out stage
In final the get panic and even penalty shoot out becomes a mistery.
Anyway.... MAN UTD FOR UEFA champions league this time around.
Then SAF retires and ironically Mancini get fired and joins MAN UTD and Pep G joins MAN CITY. Liverpool get relegated and Stevie G joins Real Madrid. Ah !
Warpiggy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
You have a quite vivid imagination there

Kick4Life - changing lives through football