Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Hannover 96, Nov 24
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Best performance of the season so far!

Brilliant team performance + 2 worldclass goals + 2 goals from set pieces (finally) + Gomes scoring after 20 seconds.

Thanks

Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Couldn't have said it any better
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
+2 debut goals from Martinez and Dante
Warpiggy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
And Gomez's first goal of the season
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You gotta' love Kroos, what a player! And finally our goalmachine Gomez is back
Kroos for goal of the week
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
3 fantastic finishes from martinez, kroos and gomez. Kroos is one of the best strikers of the ball in europe
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Gomez! Super!
Brainsare (Juventus) 2 years ago
Weak! You don't put your best striker on the bench (Abdellaoue) AWAY against Bayern. That aside, Hannover's defence was completely rubbish today. Absolutely horrid. I've seen better in Swedish third division
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Boy was mario gomez deadly and fired up. Makes an instant impact within his 1st minute on the field and finishes off with a cool strike. Nice!
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Super mario, we've missed you
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Kroos hits the ball so cleanly fantastic technique that lad has.  Bayern with a dominant display.
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Total control by Bayern. Love Kroos' shot, but also Ribery's first touch on his goal, and most of all, Mario Gomez's attitude ("show them who's boss")
MrOtius91 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great Bayern Team. Still can't believe how they lost the Champions League last season. In my opinion, up there with Barcelona - the 2 best teams in Europe right now
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Welcome back Super Mario !
Reds90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mario Gomez is a beast! He was only on the field like 10sec and only with 2 or 3 touches he score a goal, that's just amazing. To me he is the best goal poacher. We need one more striker like Gomez
Excellent highlights  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ZflCWhhcOpE

Kick4Life - changing lives through football