Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V FC Sankt Pauli, Dec 11
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Schweini So happy that he's staying another 5 years! Good game I thought, ribery is getting back into form, still not all to confident in his dribbles but he is getting better, and especially after he scored you could see with more confidence he will get back to what he used to be. Altintop and Contento were really good today, schweini and Müller unlucky,
Zakuaniiiiiiiii (Tacoma Tide) 3 years ago
f**k you Robben stay healthy! He is so nasty
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ribery will hopefully get his form back, btw altintops goal was nice
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Schweinsteiger! And hopefully bayern are finally back in form. They'll give dortmund a good run after the break
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
I doubt it. BvB are in sensational form, and Bayern are pretty inconsistent. 17 points is a bit too much to make up BvB would have to totally fall apart lol but good luck regardless!
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Anyone tripping about Bayern's form as of late needs to calm down. Just wait until we get Robben back AND get some new talent in defence from the winter transfer period. Its all uphill from here! Go Bayern!

P. S. Muller, lahm, and now schweiny.... Oh yeah we'll be good for a while too
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You're thinkin downhill. Its easier to go downhill
Arzamond (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I'm happy schweini stays with us....  Long live bayern!
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice goal Altintop. He played really good this game.... Nice to see that
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Unfortunate for any goalie to get red carded, never a fair fight after that, uses up a substitution. Good game from Bayern, many missed opportunitie from both sides, could have been a lot more goals
Tommykaira (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Although after almost every red card follows a substitution. Not just for the goalkeeper. And about the fair fight afterwards, I don't think someone who got a red card should talk about a fair fight. (^_^)

Especially for Sankt Pauli's side. 2 minutes into the game was the first goal chance. At this point I already feared, that Bayern was going to lose
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Better news was Schweini is staying!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football