Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V FC Basel, Dec 8
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Kraft is amazing, I hope he gets stronger at saving penalties in the future
Tommykaira (Bayern München) 3 years ago
True. Don't know why all think Neuer needs to come to Bayern. I like Neuer and would like to see him play for Bayern sure, but there's really no need with such a good young keeper like Kraft
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, yes Kraft has played two great games for us in the last two weeks, but one can't base a decision on that.... Same thing happened with Rensing, played amazing when subbing in for Kahn but then we all know what happened. I just hope Kraft gets a few more chances, and if he does proove himself consistent i'd have no problem not getting Neuer
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Ribery is pretty hard working in this match
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Maybe
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game and nice goals, hopefully Ribery performance will continue to rise
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If Ribery stays healthy, Bayern will get far again this year. Will Robben be back anytime soon?
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Unfortunately not, there is still a hole in his muscle.... Perhaps we will see his comeback at the end of this season
[account-removed] 3 years ago
You are completely mistaken LuvingMunich.  Robben will be back after the winter break
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bayern are going to go far again in the Champions League this year.... I have a feeling!
Game9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I have a feeling they're gay and will get as far as quarter final
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Well, they kinda need to because next year its looking like they won't even be in it
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I have a feeling that ManU will be kicked out by us again.... By the way is there any team in europe which is afraid of ManU? .... Don`t think so...
Padshah (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well I don't about other teams but byern should be "afraid" of united. I mean the way you guyz are playing in the league(sittin 7th whereas united is 2nd with a game in hand)
I don't see any problem in sitting in 7th Padshah. It just as easy as this: We win the Champions League title this year and thus don't have to qualify for the next season through the league...
Lifeguard 3 years ago
It's true, Bayern has two faces, they play amazing in the Champions League, then they go home and play average
Soccernoob (Manchester United) 3 years ago
While man utd is undefeated in league and champ league...
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
What really annoys me about your comment Game9 is that it is homophobic and immature
Dope when Franck ran up to the stands and hugged who appeared to be his brother
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
His cousin
Cool
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
What was Breno doing in the first 2 chances Basel had?! (Ohh.... Another of our centre D story....) Good to see Ribery scored
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Young and stupid.... But then again van gaal dosent know what defence means
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This was a whatever win, all the good this will do is give some confidence back to ribery and the team, no offense to basel but at home any team in our group should beat them, I'm hoping the team gets their s**t together, we've all heard it a million times bayerns center defence is as soft as the center of a gusher
Vinzze (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think we don't really need a Left-Back. Pranjic and contento are good enough. But we really need one or 2 centre backs!
Further I Hope ribery will rise soon but his performance yesterday wasn't very good. Ok he shot 2 goals but he lost every duel
That wasent good what alse you want he score twice lol I knw what you mean don't worry once he gets in good form his one of the top players in the world you guys have a great team just need robben to complete the team
CombackStarz (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ribery looks like Nick Cage
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Mate, you're seriously offending Nick...
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
True story. He doesn't really look like him at all other than the color of skin
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
The man utd fans are starting to insult bayern! That means they don't want nothing to do with us
Arzamond (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Man utd fans only think about 1999

They never realize, aside from that time, their team always kicked out by bayern everytime we meet....

I hope this season we will meet again in champion league and send them back to premier league
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Beautiful assist by contento on the first goal
Osama14 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ribery is back! Love watching him play!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Always bayern
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Nice result bayern, basle are not the easy touch eveyone thinks they are.
Nice to see ribery among the goals, that guy in the crowd looked very like his bro
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LAWL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football