Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Chelsea, May 19
DenisT (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I cried like a little girl
MASH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Whenever I feel low, I watch this video *goosebumps*

And specially drogba's reaction after final pan, he was extremely happy that he didn't know whether to cry, scream or what!
MGLBarbarian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea may not be even close to the best offensive team in the world.... Gawdamnit, they play one of the best defensive football in the world...
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Still can't believe it ;(
But life goes on maybe we get this f*cking trophie in the nect years
I really hope so
We germans are hungry we want now something that shows that we're a top class team and the only way to achieve the respect of everyone is winning trophies
But to all chelsea fans who are blaiming bayern or saying we're the best team of the world
Iam sure you're not bayern isn't the best team on the world either
Yeah you won against us
And its your right to celebrate this big victory
But please with respect !
If bayern had made their chances and the game would have ended 3:0
No one here would complain about this !
Your scorers were icecold in front of the goal and this is a great skill ! And I think drogba and lampard deserve it to hold this trophie once in their lifetime in their hands otherwise they would have ended like ballack without any big european trophie
So enjoy but with respect
You englishmen are gentlemens I thought

Sicilianjoe (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Too bad for Bayern.... Definitely outplayed Chelsea for 90min, but just couldn't convert on their chances. Congrats to Chelsea
Vatono (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Well, at the end it still (and it always was) valid: The Team it deserves the most wins at the and. No matter how good we played, no matter how it was bitter for us and no matter how they asked "why did we loose".... There is still no any other damn thing, that's getting more punished by the footballgod than missing Chances.
Although I was confident we'll win it, I get more and more bad feelings the longer the game persists. They played so good, but they didn't get the f*cking Ball over the f*cking line of Petr Cech. We made the same lousy mistake as Barca in the semifinals. If you give 24 Chances away you'll get definetly the bill, and its gonna' be a pain in the Arse.
Then when Robben missed, for me it was over, we didn't deserved the titel with a goal-failing performance like this. Even in Penaltys I had no real hope we'll turn it around. They say, english are bad at panaltys.... An that is true, BUT NOT at their clubs. So the champions league goes to Chelsea this year cause of their better fighting style and use their chance when its there.

I hope the Bayern players will learn of that game and stop to mope. They are crying a little bit to long for me. Of course it is very acrimonious to lose a final that way so you have to be sad a few days no doubt about it. But please do not still say after an entire week only words like "this game will follow me my whole life" or "I still don't realize how we could loose". No one said things like "It was very bitter, but most of us are young and still have the ability to win the champions league in the next three or four years" or "Well, in backside we should not see the lost final as a punishment but as a challenge, a challange we will someday pass and win the CL-Title in the third attempt. And this time.... This time we'll do it right.... ". Those words I am missing so bad in those days from my German Footballplayers. And this missing fighting spirit for me I think is the reason why we didn't win in Clubs for 11 Years and in National Team in 16 Years....
So take this with you: "You are men, not pussies. Now get to the EC and win this Title with figh, style or both"

So go on Bayern Players and German National Team, make me proud again, best date to proof it again is 1. 7. 2012. See you then....

Until next time footytube....
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think real germans are always proud of their national team! Even their women's team seems pretty good...
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Last Drogba match for Chelsea.... Still can't believe it. Legend!
Maybe he will be back one day! Imo he shouldn't be among those who are leaving Chelsea.... He is a true blue after all, and it seems like he still wants to play the game
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well he is definately coming back
In an interview he said "if they want me to come and cut the grass in future, i'll come and do it"
That's how much he loves chelsea
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah it wasnt only about his amazing abilities but also his passion and love for the club. Incredible
Lightfast0 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I live in Germany and I have been supporting Chelsea since the dawn of this century. I have to admit that before this final no one in Germany gave Chelsea a single chance. I have my own friends who were supporting their beloved Bayern Muenchen FC gave chelsea 1% chance. They asked me mockingly, who is gonna' score, the old Drogs? All I met was arrogant Bayern supporters giving chelsea 1% chance. I did have one thing to say to them, if your team players are as arrogant as you are, I can assure you failure at the finals. Stay humble and respect the opponent, you will win!
People fail to realise humility is as important as being good. I should accept Bayerns attack is second best to none but it failed to put the ball back in the net. There are few Bayern fans I know (now recently) of who has acknowledged Chelsea's victory, wish people were more wise like you before the match probably Germany would have not mourned
Wetterfehler (Borussia M'gladbach) 2 years ago
not all fans like you think    

Haha 99% chance of victory for Bayern, though Chelsea is full of world-class talent! Those Bayern fans are at fault for this loss! If only they had a bench full of Spaniards...
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Doesn't Bayern have a better penalty taker than Robben? He misses them every now and then and even many of those he does score, are quite poor penalties
Luckyzino1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wooow.... Where is the bayern munchen fans with big muoth befor the game saying 99. 9999999999% we adding a star to thier short
They sing.... Our city our stedium our cup....
Yes your city your stadium chelsea cup

We don't wanna loss, we don't wanna gave up, its our DNA
We deserve it, we fight for it
3. 1 down to napoli, 2. 0 down with 10 man to barca best team in world, 4 big player out in final, playing away withe no manager
Maybe we wasnt the best team but we were the best fighters
We have some luck but that's football
Fans say a lot of things.... Might want to take a closer look at what the coaches say though.

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1073963/jupp...
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Between Jon's article and Lahms statements before the game I feel like Byern were buckling under the pressure of playing the final at home. I am starting to believe it would have been better for them to play somewhere else
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@jon right there in the comment section of the link you posted, you can see the most liked comment by a bayern fan bayern 5 - chelsea 0.... That's says it all, they were all so arrogant before the final and fell face first to the ground
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
DrogbaMania (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This match is a textbook example of how to put goals in the net without doing fancy dribbles, or a million passes before getting a goal *no pun intended to barca fans*
Its also an example of how a team with a great supply of money does not mind missing some key players! Didn't even need a 50 mill pound striker to take a penalty, what great depth...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
A pun is something different. But our finishing did suck in the semis. Not so much because of fancy dribbles, it was more like a lack of ideas coupled with ineptitude in the most important moments
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Yea, David Luiz, Kalou and Cahill could have been starters at most EPL and Bundesliga clubs
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea needs Drogba.
Dawich (Chelsea) 2 years ago
As a chelsea fan I have to admit we were lucky on more than one occasion during this UCL, any chelsea fan that thinks otherwise is just not being real. That being said, I applaud the fighting spirit of my team and the high level of team spirit and determination. RDM for permanent boss
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good post. I definitely think he should get the job now.    On the other hand, if he doesn't, he will be immortal.
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This UCL season was a Cinderella story with a happy ending. Chelsea had no chance, this was against all odds. Determination plus luck and the god of soccer was smiling at the bridge
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Back for my hourly dose!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football