Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Chelsea, May 19
Evexxxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Now I know how Barca must`ve felt after the semis...
Imuza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is one hell of luck. Not by how good you play, it is by which side the god of soccer supports. Bayern outplayed Chelsea, but for some reason they wasted most of their chances. Thank you clinical Drogba. And special thanks to Robben for letting Cech catch that PK.

Pride of London*** I think the color this season is blue
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Without a doubt, it definitely is blue
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Robben, you deserve a hug from Messi. He knows how you feel
This is a Cinderella story.... Happy ending. I hope Abrahamovic will let RDM live happily ever after
Tangerine (Blackpool) 2 years ago
Germans can lose penalty shootouts. Who knew
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This was destiny
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I just want to say as much as I'm excited about the Chelsea win(read my post if you want) and how Bayern got a bit unlucky and didn't finishes chances, I want to say the ref did an excellent job today
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I'm glad you bring up the ref cause he's portuguese and he was really blamed and extremely criticized for some silly mistakes and I want to know your opinion. How was he really in all the call. I personally don't think he's a bad ref but he also has his dumb moments. Congrats and I am not a chelsea fan but since mou and all my fellow portuguese players went to that team I do have a soft spot for chelsea. Images like this one made my day, so congrats on a well played champions league

Ya man I think he did a good job its a very nerve racking and stressful job for any ref especially in final, well done to him and thanks man! So happy Chelsea won!
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Well, football is weird this way I suppose
Stifler619 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Holy Cow! Just now got informed fisrt LOndon Club to win champions league.... LOL
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And your point exactly being?
He is saying; you will not be the only Manchester team that can win the epl
Jaggura (Hertha BSC) 2 years ago
They'll have to advance from the group stage first, though
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow level: 9000. What a season of football. When we all thought it would be between the Manchester giants vs the Spanish giants when UEFA gets to the nitty-gritty; everyone discounted Chelsea after slipping behind Napoli; further discrediting when they were up against Barca.... With 10 men and down a goal; then for this, truly a beauty of the game. All I did was smile and gave the money to the female I bet against. Congrats. This season was "blue" (literally and figuratively)
Alyoussef (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats. Chelsea you deserve to be Champions. Chelsea had a great spirit and hunger no other team had.

For the game, I think Bayren were unlucky but also I think their coach made some mistakes. Gomez was not playing at all. He was not even trying. He was not helping in defence, couldn't control the ball and even if he did he gave a terrible pass. I noticed he did not made a shot. All the shot came from other players even for headers, Thomas Miller was trying so hard. It was funny that when Olic came in, he saw more balls than Gomez saw the entire game. I think he was more of a burden than a help to his team last night
MiasanmiaFCB (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I think you're not aware of the style bayern likes to play. Barcelonas' strikers like to drop back and get some touches on the ball, gomez however is a traditional striker who waits for his chance in the box. He should have scored twice in the first so I agree that it wasn't his best game, but he had a few efforts on goal, just wasn't aiming well enough. As for olic, he came in for ribery so he played as a left wing. It's obvious that he'd have a lot of touches as bayern loves to stretch the pitch once they're in possession
JasonEBT (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is there any good highlights as I missed to watch a game. Desperate to watch a good highlight
I don't think I could stand missing a Chelsea game in finals, I barely miss regular games and if I do I get so upset and do anything to see them but I hope you find some highlights
Sportsnet. Ca and others should have some
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Love how so many sore idiots are saying crap like "anti-football" and "football lost today".... F*ck off! If anything, football won today! It showed us that all you need is the will, desire and confidence to win!
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So true.... Chelsea showed us that they have the will to win, confidence and a never say die attitude. I feel sorry for Tottenham they deserve the spot but hey make way for the Champs.
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
In all honesty, Chelsea was extremely lucky this tournament. But looking back recent years, Chelsea had been one of the most consistent side in the champions league and was extremely unlucky not to have won one already. What goes around comes around. But still, both
Bayern and Spurs don't deserve this loss
Bogeh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea actually won the UCL at camp nou

Kick4Life - changing lives through football