Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Chelsea, May 19
Africano (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its like a script from a movie(our whole champiosn league season)this has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride for us chelsea fans, sorry to bayern, they fought well but chelsea just got better determination and more luck on their side so chelsea chelsea chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oweeeee oweee oweeee
Carlosdej24 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Roberto di matteo: achieving what wenger can't reach in his lifetime in 2 months
Stifler619 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Arsenal can achive it in the future but after Mr. Bottler retires lol
Subaru (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wenger has won more cups than Di Matteo. Arsenal will rise, just you wait
[account-removed] 1 year ago
^-^
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I can't take this loss. 3 defeats in 2 years, and to lose like this is way too much. Feeling devastated for the whole day
With the crop of young players bayern has and the world star quality in attack I wouldnt be too worried bro, your time will come
Zicoball 1 year ago
Don't wry man bayern was so pleasing to watch.... Luv to see bayern play.... Chelsea rode their luck and good defence.... Unfortunately I think this year euros will also have a champion who can defend defend defend...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's some legendary s**t
Down 3-1 to napoli, won 4 -1 at home. Outplayed by benfica at home still won. Down 2-1 against barca at nou camp, with messi at the penalty spot, messi, BEST player OF HIS generation hits the post. And chelsea make comeback 2-2. Outplayed by bayern and looking likely to lose after muller 1-0 goal. Drogba outstanding header few minutes after. Drogba gives up penalty, saved by cech. Bayern with upper hand in penalty kicks. Cech finally makes a save on olic shot. Sweinsteiger, bayern's most calm player second most experienced starter, misses and drogba, how fitting scores the winner. Can you think of a better example of how God writes things down and says, this is going to happen, doesn't matter how. So many times it did not look likely. ALlahu Akbar
Aussieblues (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Oh please don't give credit to 'god'. If he did exist the last thing on his mind would be football
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
God gave the world football to be played, don't push him out when he brings a beatiful game like this is in, I pretty much love the game and always think about Chelsea and football, but GOD created us and we got to remember when we die where we go, so don't bring that happiness out
I agree with @AlNig.... Because the whole squad finished a mission impossible also credit goes DI Mateo
Peletutu (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Give honor to whom honor is to be given, we all clearing know that this UCL cup was clearly luck (destiny)
Jacko1L1R (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yea I think this is allahs doing hahaa how else did Chelsea pass through kidding you guys deserved it you shut the LA LIGA critics up and let the world know EPL! Is the best league in the world
So many things went right and I always beleived, thank you god and love Chelsea and love being a fan, great memories!
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I guess God is a Chelsea fan this season. I hope He stays a Chelsea fan forever. Hehehe!
I pity robben. World cup final, lost in last minute of injury time. Champions league final lost on penalties and he missed a regulation time penalty that would have iced it for his bayern munchen. So unlucky I wish netherlands win euros if england don't win it just for him
Ya.... Really feel sad 4 that bald guy  Damn unlucky!
Subaru (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ya Euro is coming up soon. Man I hope Netherlands take it. That should take some tension of loosing the champions league of his mind
ChipShot (Bayern München) 1 year ago
It was just not meant to be
I'm sorry chipsot. If it makes you feel better your team played better. Chelsea won, sometimes football is cruel like that
ChipShot (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I think I would feel less devastated if we had a poor match.
This way it is just cruel and brutal. I feel like my insides are turning outside. But thanks for the cheer up (try)
Speedo (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I feel for you.... Chelsea beat Barca in a more negative way.... Today Bayern was pplz champ.... Chelsea won the 'cup' only...
Peletutu (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The ppl is a joke. The trophy is where the money is
Jaggura (Hertha BSC) 1 year ago
What an honest statement by a chelsea-fan
Zicoball 1 year ago
I agree bayern was better team by a long way.... But robben taking the penalty was a poor decision
I think ribery would look mad even if his team bayern mn. Won. Damn. That n***a always looks so mad !
If you told me 6months ago that we would win the champions league after the 3-1 loss to napoli, I wouldve called you insane. Wow just wow this is the greatest feeling of all!
And to think di matteo was sacked as west brom manager 12months ago and now he has led chelsea to champions league victory
See I always had hope, always believed
You guys truly derserve it.... Hav Fun!
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Congrats chelsea.

Wonder if a FA Cup, UCL double is enough for Di Matteo to keep his job. Lol

If I were German and Dutch coaches I would not let Steinsweiger and Robben take a penalty they would clearly have this event implanted into their mind.

Bad luck bayern
Imuza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
No. Robben and basty should still take penalties. Why would a coach keep them traumatized for the rest of their careers. Great players bounce back from those
Magic Formula to win champions league.... Beat Barca after Group stages you will surely win it.... 100% working as it is proved last night
Chelsea deserved this champions league especially for those Oldies!
Regards
Man city Fan
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WOW. Gotta' give respect to Chelsea for this. After a stumbling season, they've managed to finish quite strongly and only an idiot would fire RDM after what he's done there.

Weren't there a lot of people calling for Drogba to leave? That always confused me. If anything, that man should retire in a blue shirt. He's been your main goalscorer for the past, what, almost a decade?! And here he is again, saving you guys and then winning it.

Anyway, I really didn't think Chelsea were going to win this especially with so many people suspended and against a great side like Bayern but hey, if you can do it against Barca, why not Bayern?

Congrats!
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol without drogba I wonder if chelsea would have won fa cup and ucl this season...
Chelsea! We are Champions of Europe, we won the Champions League at Bayern vs Bayern! We upset the world and won against all the odds, from winning a interesting group stage, having quite a miserable EPL season at times and getting in some problems with managers, Di Matteo comes in, even if I can't blame it completely on AVB, more on players. We come back from Napoli which still might be best Chelsea game i've watched. Just amazing. We beat Benfica nicely, we then play Barcelona, the one team that everyone fears when it comes to the big stage. We beat them at home some how. We play them at Camp Nou and lose a man, and end up still getting tie and winning on aggravate. No one would have thought that would happen especially with the red and everything, but we did it! We then have 4 match bans for Champions League final and we play Bayern who play at home at Allianz Arena. We are getting dominated most of game, with bayern having many chances but not finishing, we let in goal late, adn then beauty Drogba comes back with 2 mins left and ties it! What a legend, he scores when we need him the most and just class. We go to extra time and Cech makes a beautiful save and makes the biggest saves and love it. We go to penalties and are down at start, we have the disadvantage but we fight through and don't give up, Drogba finishes the last shot and we win the Champions League and are Champions of Europe. This season was amazing even if we only got 6 in EPL, we won FA Cup and we won the Champions league and still get chance next year. Love it, love all the fans in Blue and wear the Chelsea jerseys, love all the players that played for us this year, love everything about Chelsea and will be a fan for life. I never gave up hope, I always had hope, I always believed in Chelsea and here it is, love them and amazing were Champions of Europe against all the odds and results and predications, We are still the Champions
Uffff.... Dude stop writing Essays in here....  
I'm sorry, do you read alot of them, I don't like reading long posts either and don't read as many as I should but seriously I am so excited, and really take some time and read a few of them they may look long but once you read them you understand and might enjoy what I'm saying
0restes11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol good on ya mate  
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Amen to that long essay. Lol cheers! European champs!
Thanks man Cheers we are Champions!
Gabzta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It was written from the beginning. Napoli, and Barcelona. Knew they were going to win the final. When I saw that penalty, I saw the penalty and knew cech was gonna' save it.
Ya man I had a feeling and belief we would do it for all, I just felt it was going to be us!
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea! Always had hope, always believed and always will love Chelsea forever. Love all the Chelsea fans in world, and love all the players, was amazing season, it had it all, and its an amazing feeling right now and love being a Chelsea fan

Kick4Life - changing lives through football