Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Chelsea, May 19
MiasanmiaFCB (Bayern München) 2 years ago
First and foremost congratulations to chelsea and their fans, you won't through a tough stretch and deserve to be champions of europe.
Now this is my take on the game:
1. There's no denying that chelsea got lucky. However, they displayed a lot of qualities of winners, not only today but during the last couple of games in the UCL. Saying they never give up sounds cliche, yet it is true. Also, their efficiency is mindblowing. Although they defended with 10 men most of the game, their defence did not look rock steady, but they got the job done and surely were the best bayern has faced this UCL season.
2. I'm heartbroken about the way bayern let the trophy slip away. They played a great game and should have won IMO, but looking great on the stat sheat doesn't matter when the final whistle determines the defeat. They only made a handful of mistakes, but they came at crucial moments and chelsea surely took advantage of them. I cannot even name the amount of chances they had to close chelsea out but they left a narrow window for them to fight themselves back in the game and did a great job of making the best of it.
3. Cech was fantastic. He guessed the right corner every time. Bayern was lucky to convert three penalties.
4. Drogba should go down in the books as one of the best to ever play the game. His career has been full of disappointments until tonight. Nevertheless, he carried his team to the victory.
5. Cheers to every chelsea fan who made the trip to my hometown. I was downtown for the entire day and they have not only created an unforgettable atmosphere, but they've also displayed great sportsmanship (judging by the ones I was able to chat with)
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Hats off to you my friend
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't forget you still have German national team to cheer on
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I completely agree with what you have to say. Football can be such a cruel game. I have alot of admiration for the Bayern team. They are a fantastic group of players, especially Schweinsteiger who I believe would walk into any team in the world.

I was more or less resigned to defeat when it went to penalties.... Secretly I was wishing that there could be a possibility of a replay at Stamford Bridge

You are very dignified in defeat. I wish there were more football fans like you
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea got luck but I really glad we won we had what we needed to be Champions even if we had the suspensions and played defensively we worked hard and got the luck, I do feel bad for Bayern fans and players they had so many chances to get goals and really had so many that should have scored and must have being so sad and upsetting as Bayern fan seeing them miss, but Cech was fantastic with defence and does great job saving Chelsea, Drogba is pure class he scores when most needed in big huge games and love him, cool to here from Bayern fan man
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Your team is amazing, and with fans like you behind them, they'll be champions again soon!
Sunny1995 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bayern played very well.... Chelsea were just lucky.... On the whole it was a good game...
Rameetjohar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Where the tottenham fanss now...
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
The little Blues that could. If there is one thing that Chelsea proved today, is that there is nothing written in football.

Congrats Chelsea, you deserved it.

Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Your name clearly shows who you support
Mikey54 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Chelsea did not get lucky. Bayern could not finish
Puya (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelsea got lucky that bayern couldn't finish. Bayern usually finishes great except this time. They proved to have much more depth and potentials, mostly they have the guts to play football rather than defending and relying on luck. Of course this is the best way chelsea could have played since they knew they have very little chance to win the final. Bayern have certainly dedicated more to football. Congrats to Chelsea, but it's best to watch teams who play football. Its not only a respect to football but a respect to the club itself because it shows that they have enough skills to believe in their football rather than just chances and luck
You can say they were lucky, but they made it happen
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Puya    You know nothing about football so shut the F up man. Stupid prick!
We got our luck but they didn't finish, but its great we played solid defence and love that were Champions, it all worked out and love it but I do feel bad for some Bayern players but it great!
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wooow! I am sooo happy, I shed a tear or two. This is the proudest moment in the club's history.

When Müller scored so late on my heart sank. But these Chelsea players have showed amazing spirit throughout the champions league this season and always fight till the end. They never know when they are beaten. We defended like warriors and carried out the gameplan almost perfectly. Drogba leaves me speechless.... What a phenomenal player.

My heart goes out to Bayern fans, I know how bad it feels to be the better team but then lose on penalties. Poor Schweinsteiger ;-(He was outstanding and it's so cruel that he had to be the player who missed the penalty when it counted.

I can't believe that we are actually the champions OF europe!?
I know exactly how you feel for everything man, Love Chelsea and feel bad for Bayern a bit but love were Champions and its great of what all happend
RoaVa 2 years ago
Poor Robben: lost in 2 champions league finals and a world cup final
Gabart (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
He's a great player.... Perhaps not ready for a final. At least he didn't kick the spaniards in the world cup final like the rest of his team mates
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Gomez: I scored 41 goals this season and I have won um....

Messi: I scored 72 goals this season I have won um.... I could still win Copa del ray

Ronaldo: I scored 60 goals this season and I have won La liga title from the 1 other teams competing for it

Torres: Bitches please, I have scored 11 goals this season and won the FA cup and Champions league

Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
.... As a substitute
12 goals and Love Torres and Chelsea! And Love all players, I just wish Drogba and Torres could have played together, but ya so happy! This is great!
Realmanufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
2008: Manu knock barca out in semis and win the final
2009: Barca win champions league
2010: Inter knock barca out in semis and win the final
2011:Barca win champions league
2012: chelsea knock barca out in semis and win the final.
2013? : *sigh* barca win the champions league

Imuza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
?
The past is not necessarily the future
That. You edited your post. Better. The first one doesn't just makes any sense
In semi-final 2008: 1st leg Barce 0-0 Man Utd, 2nd leg Man Utd 1-0 Barce
We went on and won UEFA champions league by defeating Chelsea in penalty shootout. Gotta' learn some history!
Coincidence but it might happen.... Barca is still the Best Club in the world, but for now it's CHELSEA's time. Blues!
Zackon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Look at out guys.... We got a badass future teller here
This game breaks my heart. Undeserved bayern loss
No, the winner is the team that score more goals, in regular time or penalties. Sad, but it's true
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Our old guard finally get the trophy that has so painfully alluded them for years.... Just the best feeling ever

Bayern were bloody good and were unlucky just like barca, but as I have said and will continue to say.... We created our own luck
Guys we did it! God Bless Chelsea FC for their "never say die" attitude. What an amazing season! I can't believe Didier drogbarize at 88min and gave us champions league trophy, he's been a hero on pitch and off the field, and with a blue heart you will be rewarded. I LOVE chelsea FC!
Ya man love Chelsea too!
Mordos (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The funny thing is this Chelsea team was the best in europe for a few years when they were all at their prime and could not win the dam thing, yet here they are champions finally when they are all at the end of their careers and the last chance they have of winning it and they have at last done it against teams that are now better then Chelsea. Funny old game as they say
D10S (Chelsea) 2 years ago
MWahahahahahhahahaaaa I'm so f*****g happy ddd
Your picture shows the fact of how humble barcelona fans are in comparison to chelsea fans. At least they didn't make accusation for the opposite side when losing. Nor did they poke eyes or push and slapped their rivals when they lost. They didn't lose themselves when they lose the game
BluesClues (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It's just a few kids havin' a laugh. Get over yourself.  Oh wait you're surely being sarcastic?
D10S (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I add mwahahahahhahahahhahaaa
@Puya

Nothing wrong with the picture, 2 african kids who support different team. Are you still mad that your team was outsmarted by CFC? Ow too bad maybe Pep will find a way to win nxt year.... Ooppss is pep still in Barca?
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Puya, shut your face. You were the most disrespectful prick when chelsea destroyed barca in the semis. You have no right to talk, hypocrite
Reamboss93 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Puya

Barca fans are the least humble on the damn planet. All you people bloody talk about is how great your style of football is. If this year wasn't a wake up call you all are blind. Your style only works because of Messi. No Plan be whatsoever. Chelsea were the best team who played in this competition this year and they won it. Barcelona were garbage in every competition this year by their HUGE standards (fully undeserved btw). No one needs to tolerate a jackass who claims his team are the greatest in history who keeps calling himself humble. Your FULL OF $H1T
This is a triumph of the will.... Drogba is such a great player.... Luiz, bosingwa, lampard, mikel, cech, mata, cole, cahill, malouda, kalou.... All they were thinking was victory, against all odds. A very well deserved victory, playing defensive and counter-attack football

Kick4Life - changing lives through football