Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Chelsea, May 19
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Munich had 43 shots and scored 1?! And who says you can't beat Germans in penos. If di Matteo gets replaced, Abramovich deserves to have his balls cut off. Di Matteo has saved Chelsea's season and turned it into the best one in their history. Not to mention they will also be in next years' UCL tournament as well
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Before and after the game, Chelsea boards said RDM did such a great job, but no one said he should get the job. In addition, Chelsea players (Cech and Lampard) didn't say that either. The most shocking thing is Drogba may leave next season. I hope both of them stay next season
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Incredible Game! Drogba is the man
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats Chelsea! From being knock out of group stage to crowning the champion of Europe, your team spirit and determination gain my respect. Now, you have two trophies this season and 3 chances to get more silverware: Super Cup (vs A Madrid), Community Shield (Vs Man City), Fifa World Club Cup and a spot for champions league next season. Next season will be a thrilling season for EPL fans
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Going to be amazing season next year just from this win and amazing to be Champions of Europe! Can't wait for next year! Love Chelsea and EPL and Champions League!
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
As a Bayern fan it was a heartbreaking lost, but I feel I must give a congratulations to that of Chelsea. They played their gameplan to the best that it could of been played and to see Drogba play the way he played was more then what words could describe. What a hell of a season Chelsea had, Bayern for life though. Mia san Mia
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Congrats Chelsea.... This season is the best and the most unbelievable season for Chelsea, still couldn't believe that Chelsea finally managed to be the champion!
One of the most exciting seasons ever, it had it all and it had the best, love that were Champions of Europe and all that has happened, everything!
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Congratulations­ to Chelsea.... A team who played very defensive for my­ liking but at the end, the only thing which matters is­ who wins.... Well done.... A very disappointed­ Bayern fan
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cech, drogba, and cole. Fantastic performances!
Mordos (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I keep hitting myself but I don't seem to be waking up
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
I am so glad that Bayern didn't win
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Because...
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Apparently Coles overrated. LOL
Rameetjohar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you sergio ramos.... Because you seem jealous that he scored and you missed.... ! O_0  
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Torres was the gamechanger. I don't care what anyone says, he is a vital player.

Glad we got beat by the champions and not the second-best, congrats Chelsea
Love Torres and Chelsea so much!
Kiwisushi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Unbelievable. The way they threw their bodies around to defend was just amazing. People talk about luck but chelsea had a lot of "un-luck" as well; suspentions, essien turning completely uselss right when we needed him, an incredibly tight schedule with 2 games every week for the last couple of months almost, and not in the least their finalist opponents just happened to be the home team of the final venue! Chelsea couldn't be more deserved winners
So many things happend was amazing season, may have being EPL disappointment and what not but it had so much greatness to it with FA Cup and Champions League and turn around comebacks and beating the odds with Bayern and Barcelona and napoli and what not just amazing, so many things went right and so many great defensive times and everything and goals came when needed, we deserved it with all that has happend with schedule and teams player, love Chelsea!
Snelle (football) 2 years ago
There was something in the air.... Cech saving that Robben's penalty, ownage.... Then Neuer saving AND scoring, ownage right back at'cha.... And then Scweinsteiger-Drogba succession.... Awesome awesome game, loved every minute of it, congrats to Chelsea, UCL virgins no more
Fashioncrime (Leeds United) 2 years ago
A career win for the old men. Drogba incredible. Amazing game from Luiz as well, how many legs does that guy have!? Congratulations to Chealsea! But to be honest, if every team played like Chelsea tonight - I would stop watching football.... Cheers
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
When was the last time Leeds played good football.... Your comment is plain stupid because Chelsea > Leeds
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
He is not comparing chelsea with leeds, I don't really know why you bring that up as well....
But be a good winner and just admit Chelsea didn't play the most attractive football in this champions league campaign.
Jgibbs2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was the most attractive football to me. It's arrogant to say that your opinion of attractive football is more correct than mine
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It was attractive it was sensational dramatic heart pounding pulse racing game they displayed
Xapmx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Winning is attractive, no matter how its done
Winning is what matters, fair enough to what you say but never stop watching football, I agree some stuff but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of defensive game but am Chelsea fan but it worked and was nerve racking, I'm glad Drogba was there to help us and glad our defence and Cech were strong really am, I think that Bayern deserved more goals and must have being so upsetting as Bayern fan when they missed so many chances that should have went in, I would have being upset but I'm glad Chelsea won and winning is what matters, if a team doesn't finish there chances its sad especially when its yours, but when a team gets some luck and wins its great when its yours. I still prefer more offensive team and more goals and opportunities back and forth but I'm glad Chelsea won!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... .... .... Gg x. X

Kick4Life - changing lives through football