Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Borussia Dortmund, Dec 1
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Neither team played bad. It took an excellent goal to break the deadlock, another excellent one to tie it again, and a string of excellent saves to keep it that way
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
All in all I found it to be a good game on high level. Fair result, although one could argue that luck was a bit on Dortmund's side at the end. Weidenfeller had the match of his season so far!
Schweine31 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Absolutely class from Kroos, what a finish. Their goal was a disaster, unbelievable that nobody thought to mark Gotze. Really unlucky for Martinez, he arrived in time to block the shot and the ball just slid through his legs. I thought Martinez played excellent.... Neuer as well. Amazing saves from Weidenfeller, man of the match definitely. We started well and we had good spurts of pressure but we didn't dominate or really force the game at them. 1-1 is fair if you look at the gameplay as a whole, but if either team was to win, it must have been us. So many chances.... Unfortunate. Still, 11 pts on top from them; no slip-ups till the new year! MSM
MiroslavKlose (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Martinez had a tremendous game. He's adopting fast, and was unlucky not to score the winner. We needed that extra little thing to win tonight, but overall, 1-1 is rather fair
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow some game bvb gk decided to have, his saves were out of this world, truly clash of titans in Germany !
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Toni made Hummels his bitch on that goal I really like Martinez and Dante so far
Schweine31 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Dante was a world class signing. Such a steal for less than 10million. Martinez is absolutely fitting in with the team and given time, will be one of the best midfielders in Europe. Really really like those two signings and Mandzukic has adapted really well, too!
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Muller looked impressive
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Amazing performance from the two giants of bundes
Warpiggy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
It was very interesting to watch through the crappy internet websites, I hope in the future, the US networks will provide the Bundesliga live, so I can watch these two great team go at it
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Dude I wish the same thing.  Crappy internet stream is crappy. I'm watching chunks of pixels not players.
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Gotze rocks! But dortmund were lucky to escape with a point
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
In the end maybe, but if you saw the whole match, it had to be a draw.... And I agree with the commentator, dortmund probably got the best non-national goalkeeper in the world...
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
I don't understand why this game isn't most popular in the week
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great game by two fantastic teams
[account-removed] 1 year ago
2 great teams, and a lot of national players equally distributed between those teams. A draw is a fair result. What a great play from weidefeller! But man, I think those spanish boys have to learn from germans, there was a lot of fights at almost every el classico, but in this 'german classico' they showed us what fair play is!
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Zero yellow cards.... Pretty rare I guess...
Aliko (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Deserved draw for both teams
Airman23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Mario come to Arsenal pleaseeee ;D
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Never in the life. Mario is BVB and BVB is Mario.
Youneke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Even though I know you mean Gotze, Mario could also be Gomez and Manzukic
Airman23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ill take all three! Obviously referring to Gotze but thanks I thought you could put it together
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Ohhhh if only Javi scored!
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
But Weidenfeller made a superb save

Kick4Life - changing lives through football