Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Arsenal, Mar 13
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Tough luck Arsenal.    I don't get the people that voted Bayern as awesome, they were horrible today.
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
This is the Bayern team they say can beat Barcelona.... Lol They don't stand a chance. Bayern will be chokers as usual.... Look how they almost give away this tie
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I wanted to say take it easy fellow Barça fan, because Bayern only played one bad game this season so far, and that's this one. But you're an Inter fan apparently
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Look at the first milan barca game everyone started hating on them and then they blow them out of the stadium 4-0, I know we played horrible today but you should never change your opinion about a team because of one game...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bayern Munich were so arrogant and they nearly paid the price for it today. I am sure they will not do this with Barca
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Bayern won't win the UCL period. @Jeroen Bayern played more than 1 bad game in UCL this season. Dortmund is in a better position than Bayern I see them doing better.... The thing for Barcelona they're peaking back at the right time. Trust me you don't want to lose the last game going into the quarters. Confidence is everything at least try and draw the game for pete sake.... @Robbery69 yea Barcelona lost to Milan in the first leg and couple more games after but they won against Deportivo in a kind of unconvincing manner but it was still a win plus they kept a clean sheet and this game was leading up to the second leg against Milan. All I'm saying Bayern shouldn't afford to lose this bad at this stage of the tournament to a struggling Arsenal team, sorry I just don't see them winning.... I pick Barcelona, Dortmund and PSG to win the UCL and they all made the quarter final but I would love for Barcelona to win because I'm a big Messi fan...
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bayern were over confident even though they were without key players like schweinsteiger and ribery
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Kidulthood you realize we just beat dortmund.... Our players played like little spoiled bitches today but just because of one game everyone is making us look like s**t and that's really annoying.

With schweini and ribery its a totally different game and how we have been playing this season we should be able to give even barca a good run for their money
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kidulthood how is dortmund better than bayern 20 points below in the league than bayern just lost to them in the german cup recently you got your facts wrong there bayern for me are serious contendor for ucl
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
How was Arsenal lucky and Bayern awesome? Those performance wheels get crazier every day.

Anyway, nice try Gunners, I don't think anyone expected Bayern to be troubled today, but they really were
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Bayern were too confident that they were going to progress. The same attitude lost them the Champions League final when they celebrated Mueller's goal like it was the final whistle.

A real shame for Arsenal. A great win but they are knocked out. Neuer is an idiot. No fair play and sense of sportsmanship
Shame for Arsenal?
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Its been a while since I voted us rubbish...
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
WHY IS ROBBEN A 90 IN FIFA? ANYONE?
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He should be a 75  No way he is better than nani, mata, hazard, walcott, nasri, or young
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Lol calm the f**k down -_-
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Oh great, Manchester United fan mentioning Nani and Young in the league of Hazard and Mata
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
LMAO! As selfish as he is, no way is Walcott, Nasri, Nani or Young better than Robben. Mata right now, yes. Hazard with a bit more time, yes. There are some players outside the EPL that are better. That's a bad list right there
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Topshot analyzed it perfectly. Nani, Nasri and Young are decent players, but no one would notice them if they were not playing in PL.... Mata and Hazard are definitely much better players
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I hope barca and bayern play in the next round....
Arsenal, you played with some heart, no one gave you a chance and you almost turned the tie. I'm dissappointed all the english teams are out. Looks like I'm pulling for Gala, Drogba part II. Make it happen
I hope too. I will love to have them next round
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Eh, it's a disgrace! It's a disgrace! It's a f'n disgrace! Would love to see Drog make it 2 for 2 myself
Futgol90 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good try Arsenal, but I'm afraid that does it for all the EPL teams in the UCL. I honestly think Arsenal needs to fire Wenger and Stan Kroenke has to stop being a tight ass and sell his damn shares
Firing Wenger will only make Arsenal worst. I think they need to change the boardroom chairmen.  Wenger is a great manager
LoveuArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Completly agree. Wenger is a gr8 manager  
Passmore (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He is
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Agree with Pardes, and it's sad to admit, but Arsenal might be woeful without Wenger. At this point in time, the quality and depth of the squad is not where it has been in the past.

Arsenal fans, don't worry! Your time will undoubtedly come again. Every team's fortune has its ebbs and flows
Arsenal nearly made history but Gervinho chance came and hunted them. They need someone clinical in front and I think they need few changes on the back too.
Very good come back from losing first leg. Arsenal fans must be proud for beating Munich 2-0 and lost on aggregate rather than losing this. Nobody would have thought Arsenal will lose that close against Munich.
I don't know how people voted Munich awsome and Arsenal Lucky?
2 goals from 2 shots on goal, is kind of lucky
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
2 goals from 2 shots on goal is what you call clinical, @Celegorma
BelgiumBull (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Arsenal with a total Shot of 5 goals compared to Bayern 23 Shot. How is that not lucky 0. 0
Maltzies (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It's okay, keep it up with this attitude, that was why you almost threw this tie away and won't win the champions league
G0ON3R (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Because Arsenal kept them outside the box, hardly any of the shots were even on target or inside the box
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah when all you do is to shoot from outside the box, and how walcott was even deemed offside?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Jesus Christ think about how good Robben would be if he could use his right foot sometimes. He easily could've scored that one chance if he wasn't trying to get it on his left foot
He is overrated
Adibtheman (Seattle Sounders) 1 year ago
No He's not...
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Extremely selfish
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Not overrated and extremely selfish. With a fit line up Bayern is better off without him these days. A great player, but can be frustrating to watch
Barcaaqui (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I wouldnt say overrated but he's too high up there in people's heads and I can agree with extremely selfish
Hi
This comment has been removed.
"Diving" word coming out from a team of diver
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Not nice what Neuer did after the 2nd goal. And it's not His first time doing this.  Good game Arsenal. I'm glad to see Risicky playing.
Swansea ballboy would be proud.  It was a clever time wasting move though.
Supersub (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It really wasnt that clever and I would be ashamed if someone from the team I supported did something like that
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
^ Unless other clubs do against your club though!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wheres hazard he would have kicked neuer lol
Honestly, he just looks childish, and it doesn't even waste time, ref's add it back on at the end
Gullik (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It seems to me he tried to do same after the 1st goal, but couln´t reach childish!
ArsenalismX (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I bet we would have scored another goal if Jupp Heynckes made another sub.... Reminds me of the final last season when van buyten in muller out. No offense Munich fans, but your manager is such a coward
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Not a coward, he's quite the genius. But at times he's also quite daft
Arsenalism.... You serious? Intelligent defensive tactics are hardly cowardice
Bebe (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Next I would like to start seeing Arshavin starting games at Arsenal
MFU508 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Good Job Bayern

Kick4Life - changing lives through football