Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V 1. Nürnberg, Nov 14
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Super Mario is back
Bandar (Juventus) 3 years ago
Mario Gomez is showing his rear value these days
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Gomez is on fire! But the real threat in this game was pranjic! Great player. Glad to see ribery back and created one assist as well. Now lets wait for the glassman to return
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I don't think that match was a good one.... I'm very concerned about van buyten.... Can't imagine a weaker defence performance...
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Yes he made one silly mistake. He is lucky that it went unpunished
Joolz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Still no Robben . He gets injured more than I have hot dinners
AlanDilan (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
True! He didn't even play one game this season
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Yeah, the ones in charge in the Netherlands definately take advantage and really don't care about their players, take for instance Robben, he got injured before the WC, shouldn't have played. The same with Van Bommel in the last friendly. Look at Van Persie! The list goes on and on. The FIFA should really make something in those cases...
Azizdel (Bayern München) 3 years ago
God! Calling up RVP for a friendly match against Turkey, with after just two practice sessions !? Whats going on in Van mavericks mind?!?! He is a jerk !
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
You know the funny thing about this is, that FIFA awarded the KNVB with the first ever issued medical excellence award.... And this happened, around the time the discussion started between Bayern and the KNVB about robben.... Blatter that.... ^^
Legatus (Bayern München) 3 years ago
The Dutch feel that hey, who cares about FC Bayern and Robben. The WC is every 4 years and it may be our best Chance at it in a long time. why not risk the Best Creator and Winger? So they take Robben. If he was not so Important to the Dutch, why even take him if its risky? This proves Arjen Robben is the best Holland Player in 2010
Gehaufmeinstern (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
You're forgetting sneijder! He played an awesome season with Inter and with the KNVB, too.

Edit: and I read that Robben will be out for a bit longer than January.... I didn't get an exact date but apparently he'll start training a bit later than they first thought so he won't be fit for the start of the second half
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I'm still impressed by Super Mario's recent form.... Keep it up, boy - this is what we bought you for!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
By the way.... Can we have some better highlights of Bundesliga games?!?!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Gómez! He's on fire. Bayern are going from strength to strength. Happy to see Pranjić assist a goal, and have a good game
Great Gomez/Bayern Show!
Well, the best player of the match was pranjic, I'm quite impressed with the form he is in at the moment. Pinola's spit-action has nothing to do in the Bundesliga, he belongs banned for a few games.
The only good thing from Nürnberg were the fans, the few thousand were louder than the 60 000+ Bayern supporters ^^
Deserved win, glad to see Ribery back
Maybe its because the result was what we all are use to by Bayern, your use to win. You know
Mjolnir (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I agree. Hope Bayern stays consistent and do good on defence
Really I thought this was a game where the resonce of the fans during the game was much better than usuall, but could it be that are freinds in the pott are getting alittle nervous

And yea the spitting action is just ridiculous, did you hear what Beckenbauer said? Haha, he said he was astonished at how reserved Schweini reacted if it was him he would have kicked him so hard that he would have flown out of hte stadium haha gotta' love the kaiser!

Hehe Robbery, there always is some nervousity when it ocmes to Bayern, you know? I'm glad to see Bayern back on track though. But let's be honest, Bayern has made a huge step forward but Nürnberg is not near as dangerous as Leverkusen, just saying. This should make the next match day even more interesting. If Bayern wins then, the "Aufholjagd" will definately have started.
And about the fans, I'm sorry, in SKY the only chants I could hear were the ones from Nürnberg From Bayern only when they scored of course ^^
Haha yea I can understand, and yes Nürnberg is not the team we should be measuring our success by, but its a first step as you said, but 12 points is still a long way to go, and we have leverkusen schalke and stuttgart coming up all away if I rememeber correctly, so as our favorite dutchmen says: its going t be Tot oder Gladiolen Spiele

I have Liga Total, definitely seemed much louder than usual in the AA
Nervousity? Maybe the team and fans who are up against FC Bayern. I mean how can you claim that a few thousand are louder than 60 thousand? That's a funny statement to make man. Now this what you claim is nervousity
Ntruf (Lille) 3 years ago
Mario Gomez is unstoppable!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Haha
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Impressive game Bayern.  Good performnace.
Really enjoyed this game, should have scored a few more goals, but ribery looked good in the short time he recieved so did Breno. Hopefully he will replace Van buyten.... Gomez scoring again 11 goals now in the last 8 games too bad he missed the penalty! And Pranjic was great today again.

All in all I'm happy even though were still a long way away from Dortmund, but things are looking better.

Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 3 years ago
Yay the second penalty looked really poor.

A typical Mario Gomez. Power rather than precision. Sometimes power is the better option but not necessarily in penalties.

Otherwise great game by him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football