Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V 1. Kaiserslautern, Jan 22
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Finally one of my best strikers is scoring goals!  C'mon gomez!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Gómez but the guy is in unbelievable form! And Robben is back.... This looks promising for Bayern
Optical (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Although Germany has so many great forwards, Gomez is just killing it at the moment, no doubt he's the current best German striker
Muenchner (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Can't wait till next week. Robbery!  
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice match by bayern : gomez just does the job so well....  Some nice long range passing (eg. Muller on the first goal)
Freegaza (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Muller seems to get some more space in this game.... He did his job well.... And also Schweinsteiger, he did read the game well.... Robben's first goal gave his team a lot of confident.... And last but not least gomez with stunning finishing.... Good job for all the team
Optical (FC Porto) 3 years ago
5-1.... Bayern is back on Steamroller mode!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Great display from bayern, and especially gomez, he knows where the net is, robben and swhweinsteiger had great games as well
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I saw a lot of positive things come out of this game. Muller is just incredible. He can play in pretty much any position north of stopper and be effective. And I'm happy to see exactly what I wanted out of Robben's first start of the season. He showed a lot of his great agility he's known for, but he also made some great passing plays (gomez's first goal) and he even tried a couple right-footed shots! Lastly, I'm startin' to like bastuber's play more and more. He can really fill that center back void we've had if he keeps improving for another couple years. Great game Bayern, keep it up!
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Super game ! Robben baby is back ! Gomez can't stop scoring !
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
We've had so many times of this this season, we need consistency. Winning 3-5 games in a row will help!
FCBayern1 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Lets gooooo Bayern! The same will happen to inter
IVANCE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
OMBallz what a scoreline
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Absolute brilliant vision for Mueller to set up Robben for that first goal.... Brilliant!
Voetbal10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arjen Robben = Amazing chops on goalie
Sovielus (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great to see Robben back, Super Mario is still amazing, and the rising star, Muller, puts icing on the cake. Great game
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good to see robben back in action.... Immensely talented and greedy too lol. Gomez is a beast

Kick4Life - changing lives through football