Https://youtu.Be/_gUMsRwCDtI

Fotballs Greatest Teams Bayern Munich
Https://youtu.Be/Mxvsv39FR6U
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 4 days ago
So were about to sign Douglas Costa? WTH.... Whats wrong with our board
Gumba (Bayern München) 4 days ago
I really hope this is not true.... I don't want this c**t here
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Haven't seen him much except against Bayern, is he that bad?
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Bayern announced the appointment of Dortmunds doctor Andreas Schlumberger. WTF? Why did we sign him knowing the history of injuries dortmund had in recent years?
Francois01 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
That guy is an a**hole. He can stay in Doneszk
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
What did he do?
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 days ago
This is the most stupid transfer of the history of bayern if this deal falls through.... like if you want to get some average brazilian player.... You might as well get Patrick Herrmann who is a domestic rising talent.... And he is much much better than Costa
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) Yesterday
Will he flopped the game for Brazil. Missed a crucial penalty...
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 9 hours ago
Indeed he missed that penalty, but aside from that.... He really showed his speed and ball control.... Honestly at times better than di maria.... But once again you never know what you'll get from him
Gumba (Bayern München) 6 hours ago
He kinda reminds me of Ribery when he first came here. Manners seem to be worse though :/    Let's see if this deal actually gets finished
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Basti to Man Utd for 14 mil is apparently done deal. Do you guys know anything?  I'll just die
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
What? Who said that?
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 6 days ago
Don't mind me. I'll just be in denial until it happens...
Anubhz (Bayern München) 6 days ago
Can't find the link which said 14 mil. Here is the telegraph one though.

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/mancheste...

I will be dead just dead (
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 6 days ago
The board is trying to replace him with Gundogon.... , Gundogon is younger and will also help him to develop further under Guardiola and bayern....

I think that is boards perspective but hopefully not
Bavaria (Bayern München) 6 days ago
Omg no gundogon please. Can't stand his face.

Seriusly f**k Guardiola if Schweini leaves. First Kroos, now this? He is buying spanish players and selling our own players, Thiago to Kroos, and the worst of all Alonso to Schweinsteiger. How can our board let this happen?
Gumba (Bayern München) 6 days ago
He can't buy or sell players and you should know that. All he can do is recommend players. Yes we lost Kroos but we gained Thiago and Bernat. I don't think the Schweini Deal will happen after all he's done for the club
Jeroen (Barcelona) 8 hours ago
Schweini deal is BS apparently. He wants to win the 4th consecutive title, no one's done that before
Bavaria (Bayern München) 6 hours ago
👍
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 week ago
Are there any americans in here? Can any of you guys explain how FOX tv network and the bundesliga is going to work next year? On what channels?
Link: www.transfermarkt.de/bericht-stuttgarts-ulreich-vo...

Sven Unlreich from VfB Stuttgart will be our new Nr.2/3 behind Neuer.

Kinda relieved because there were rumors of us buying Weidenfeller(hate that guy)
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
We need other areas where we should shop around.... Ughhh, our transfer policy can no longer continue like this.... we must spend to get the right players in our side
I think its a smart move because Reina is leaving
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Whos watching Germany vs USA?
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
I watched it. A big load of s**t if you ask me
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Agreed, clueless and disoriented
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Apparently we made an inquiry about angel di Maria.  Thoughts?
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Yes here is one source

Link: www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/ang...

Honestly you'll never know what you'll get from Di Maria

Main attributes
Outstanding speed
Amazing Dribbling skills
Insane Work Rate
Good defensively
Tracks back and forth

Weaknesses:
Inconsistent
Temperamental
Stamina

Overall I'll take him
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
I think he could fit in really well tbh. He is inconsistent but when he's on fire oooooweee

He just does not fit into united well at all, he pretty much won Madrid all their important games with an assist, goal or key pass.

I'd take him, and at this point really he should have dropped in market price because of his form over past year but I guess not
Bavaria (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Correct me if I am wrong but is he not playing in CAM for Manchester United? I believe that's why he hasn't reached his full potential. I'd take him too
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
He's got more of a free role at MUTD, majority of his demise is due to him trying to do too much rather than just sticking to his position and do what he's there for.... so I think a person like Pep would discipline him well and would get the full potential out of him
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 weeks ago
He started the season in lcm where he was on fire. We've tried him at cam, cf/st, rw and lw as well. He's best in transition using his pace but he does have the control and vision to play against packed defenses, and his crossing is world class when on form. He does need to score more goals but he is definitely not for sale this summer and to buy him you;d need probably at least 50 million pound next summer depending on how his season goes. I would be doubtful we would want to sell him next summer as well but he might want to go if he isn't a starter. Right now young, mata and fellaini are keeping him out. Signing depay and potentially signing another striker or putting rvp back in the fold means even less spots for him
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
There are a couple of players I think could already fill Robbery's shoes quite well with the right guidance: Hazard, Eriksen, Isco, Griezmann, De Bruyne and Depay, but you're a little late for him. I see Hazard has been excessively discussed and you realize he's probably going to cost too much.

Eriksen is great though, and he's definitely a possibility. Isco is as well, because he's not a starter for RM with James; though I think Isco is absolutely brilliant; an Iniesta-like player. And then there's Griezmann who could perfectly replace his fellow national teammate Ribéry on the left wing. KDB is a player you guys know pretty well by now; versatile enough to play on the right, in the centre or even on the left of the attacking midfield or in the CM position.

Who would be your favourites and what do you think they'd cost?
I think the most realistic option thus far is KDB, maybe Griezmann as well.... Hazard is the most unrealistic one since he just signed a contract and Mourinho would never sell his best player to his bitter rival Pep. Unfortunately not many talents out there available worthy of playing for bayern
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 month ago
I agree with both of you, and I find it strange that no one has mentioned Reus
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Because stealing players from our rival is so 2014-15 season.... Gosh bavaria get with the program
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 1 month ago
f**k wish I could party with the boys!
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Nice, we actually managed to win a match
Eden Hazard and Gareth Bale are strongly linked with bayern.... Wow this could be something
There is a rumour saying that Hazards family had a meeting with Rummenigge at Allienz when Bayern played against Dortmund. I would love to see Hazard in Bayern shirt, but it would be too expensive. The question is will Bayern pay over 100 mill to sign one player? Seeing how other clubs splash so much money nowadays should Bayern step up too? I'd say for a player like Hazard we should, he is the player we need, he is the perfect replacement for Ribery. And tbh Bayern has zero debt and we make so much money that 100 million shouldn't be a problem.
And of course then there is Mourinho
We don't need Bale and he'll cost us so much money for a player that can't even dribble. Bale is best suited in PL where you have space to run, but in La Liga and Bundesliga teams play tight and cover the space. He is not technically gifted player, he will not be able to driblle through defence. He has very good shooting power, but he can only run one way with the ball and its forward. It would be a stupid move if bayern sign him tbh
@Bavaria almost agreed with everything you said there, Recently summer has suggested that bayern will change their transfer policy which would allow them to spend big on quality players so that should be a hint for hazards move....

But I think your a little too harsh on the whole Bale thing, He could walk in to any team almost and be a starter and offer so much.... But the thing is that we have no wing players, we suffered so much from this.... We definitely need a winger.... And Bale for me is the best candidate, di maria is there too but he is in terrible form right now and he is the most inconsistent player I have ever seen
You are right we need wingers, but I just don't think that Bale is the best option. And if Bayern were to buy him, imagine how much Madrid would demand? He is the most expensive player in the history after all, I would rather have Hazard for this kind of money
Can we dream for both please
Yes please
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Bale wouldnt even fit in with peps system. No way pep would even consider him
Mourinho won't sell his favorite player to Pep. Simple as that.
We can dream about hazard but it won't happen.
And Georgio is right, Bale is just not a player for our style of play

Actually, I don't see any reasonable move happening right now. Very hard to imagine that the type of players who could replace ribery or robben at the moment are available or are willing to move to us.

Depay would've been a good option, but he already joined United.

Very unlikely that we will get Griezmann, Atletico wants to extend his contract, its been a year since his last move, he's feeling comfortable there....

Who else would be available? We're talking about a fairly small pool of candidates
Maybe alexis, felipe anderson, yacine brahimi

I'm pretty sure that in the end bayern will make a move for someone we don't have on our radar like bernat
@Georgio, since you are also Liverpool fan, what do you think of Sterling rumours?
Sterling no, nope, naahh.... Not at all, why.... Naaa. Like robben would say!
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Hazard and Bale to replace Robbery . Now that would be something special
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 month ago
You are absolutely nuts if you think the epl has more space than bundesliga, you guys have ridiculous score lines all the time, germany is way more open than england. Spain and italy are the leagues where I would say you need dribblers and people to work tight spaces, then followed by england because so many teams are happy to park the bus when needed.

Now in this bayern team that likes possession, teams naturally defend more and are willing to try and stay compact. Hazard is by far the best dribbler in the league, probably second best only to messi in europe, so he would be the more natural fit.

Bale does offer goals from distance and set pieces, something hazard does not specialize in. Hazard is a like for like replacement for ribery, but I do think ribery has a better shot.

I can't see hazard leaving chelsea while mourinho is there. He just signed a new long term contact as well. If he wanted to move he could have easily held off from signing

And while bayern is better than chelsea, I don't think the bundesliga is as attractive as playing in the premier league. I could see him going to bayern because it's bayern or if he wanted a new challenge, but I think it is way more likely he stays
Parking the bus doesn't automatically mean closing the space in the whole pitch, only in 16 meters. In Bundesliga there is less space because teams use high pressing, the whole team works togheter to shut down the open space from the defence up to the opposition team.

Of course it doesn't apply to all clubs in PL nor Bundesliga, but when I see the PL matches I see often that when some teams that decides play football instead of parking the bus, they leave the room to take out players on 1on1 by using their pace with the ball, of course its happens everywhere on a while, but I'm saying that cause I remember how Bale used to dribble with his speed in the PL, the same can be said about Ronaldo. But now both of them struggle to do the same in La Liga.

Pressing or no pressing the few non Bayern/borussia champions league germany games I have seen recently involved German teams getting demolished because they don't defend well. Just with utd alone we have demolished schalke and Bayer Leverkusen in recent years, and I saw Everton take apart wolfsberg earlier in the season too
Why are you going to another direction? I am talking about the football played in a specific league and how that individual would do in that league, not about European stage.
When those clubs from the same league play each other in their league is a different story than the same clubs play in Europe with another clubs from another country.
You should know that better than me knowing how clubs like Manchester City that won PL title and Liverpool that came second were outplayed in the group stages by some unknown teams that I don't even remember the name of. I don't even want to start with Arsenal who every year looses the 1/16. At least one or two top teams from Bundesliga take some responsibility and make it to semis or final, where PL flops every year since Chelsea winning it by luck
Thanks @bavaria for saying everything for me. Let me add something to win this case.

@socceris xabi has played in 3 leagues now and even said La Liga is more open then both bundesliga and PL, saying PL and Bundesliga are much more Physical then La Liga. So don't say stupid s**t!
Please consider: Xabi doesn't experience typical bundesliga (in terms of play vs non-bayern teams), all he knows is pep style which is barca style possession domination. Barca fans would say the same that there's no space because they have 70% possession and all their opponents park the bus. Teams play Madrid head on, they play barca differently and I imagine the same is true for Bayern under pep. What I am saying is maybe xabi is comparing opponents for real Madrid to opponents for Bayern, and due to the drastic difference in style, it seems to him Spain is more open.

I know in Spain teams attack and play footy but I'm talking about defending and I don't think bundesliga teams do a good job of that, at least not in Europe for the most part.

Now I cited euro games because those are the only games utd would play a German team and therefore only German games I could watch regularly, and like I said, every time we have played a German team they left way too much space and conceded a ton of goals. I think there is much more space during regular bundesliga matches (think of all the jupp counters) but with pep teams spend 70% of the time crammed in their own half so it might seem tight to you (xabi)
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 1 month ago
Sterling is available and I bet he'll have playing time here. Plus he offer pace
SIF you claim that a player that playes in Bundesliga doesn't know s**t about it and yet you yourself claim that you havnt even watched it.
But I agree with you on defending, BL teams prioritize attacking than defending when they have the ball, but when they don't, most teams defend by pressing and leaving less space for the opposition team to use
Get the hell out of here @Soccerisfootball. This guy is a joke
Haha don't throw people out, not like that anyway. This forum is already dead lol
I was being lazy in how I worded that, not that he doesn't know anything about bundesliga opponents, but he doesn't play against typical bundesliga playstyle because teams have to sit back and defend against pep whereas other teams are not so defensive against other league teams
Rajmahal 1 month ago
Bundesliga is way more open than PL lol
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Sorry for late reply @Bavarian.... Sterling has plenty of promise kids super confident but he lacks so much. Leaving Liverpool will be the dumbest thing he will ever do. He still needs time to develop. At any big club he is going to warm the bench. He is pacey and not afraid to beat players. But I strongly believe that's all he's got. He is below average on so many levels but he's been fortunate. He works hard which I think is very important but the kid needs to continue developing.

Bottom line he is not bayern first team champions League quality. Possibly in 2-3 years time
God, I'm so glad this season is over    You've got to be joking right now.... Losing against Freiburg? Wtf
Don't look too much into it.... Meaningless matches, we're gonna' be busy during summer transfer window and well come back much stronger next season
Malik (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Link: www.espnfc.com/club/bayern-munich/132/blog/post/24...

Guys you should read this article , talks about pep and bayern
Its 50% off summer sale at Real, we need to buy Kroos back
Made my day reading this lol! My Man! @Bavaria
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Buy Bale while you are at it
Btw there you see the difference between real and us.  They lost they get booed- bayern lost and get celebrated
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 month ago
We should go for Bale, definitely! We need new wings and he is one of a handful of players that are suited for the job
I think we shouldn't go for bale. Bale is a pacey striker. Good for counter attacking football.
We need players who can go past one or two defenders in a 1vs1; who can beat players with skill. I don't think bale could add that to our team
Fabius is right. Bale is useless if he has no space to play, we need someone like robbery who can take players out in the tight situations
@Crxxx I agree with you 100%, there are many other talents out there who are worthy of playing in our first 11, but we can get the maximum potential out of him and I'm sure of it
I think Di Maria would be a better option than Bale
I feel like there are such few options tonreplace robben and ribery
CHELSEA61 ((Footytube Moderator)) 1 month ago
I could see you guys going for Schürrle or DeBruyne. Griezmann is tearing up la liga with 22 goals in 34 matches. And of course there's probably a few hidden gems in Germany that will end up at your doorstep soon. But both Robben and Ribery were big money buys so you might have to go out and spend a sizeable fee to replace them
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Oh how I would loved hazard at bayern. He is like perfect replacement for ribery
Now I am patiently waiting for the transfer window it will be interesting to see who we sign. As we all know we really need to replace Robbery, hope we sign a proven world class players.

Btw didn't Martinez come in as a DM yesterday? So you are telling me there's a chance?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football