Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 days ago
So there are speculation of Pep leaving next season....

What do you amazing bayern fans want to happen?

Possibly Klopp in Pep out?
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 3 days ago
I think he will stay at Bayern for another season then maybe move to the EPL
Bavaria (Bayern München) 3 days ago
I think Klopp is waiting till Pep leaves so he can take the job, I would love to see Klopp at Bayern
Spigy (Juventus) 2 days ago
Sure.... And his first signing will be Reus. -. -

And maybe change the club colors as well. Something in the yellow-black spectrum
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
The actual colours of the city of München are yellow and black while those of Dortmund are red and white iirc. Reus and Klopp to Bayern will make the team more Dortmund anno 2012-2013 than Dortmund in 2015-2016. f**k that
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Klopp isn't really the type of coach, which suits to our brand of football we developed since Van Gaal.
So definitely a No to Klopp and Favre with their counter-attacking style of football
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Klopp said it himself that he would like to coach Bayern one day, so don't blame me for that every german football player/coach would want to be part of this club and they feel kind of honord to be part of the best german team in the history.
I am just saying it is very possible, cause klopp said so.

Robbery, I think Klopp suits is much more than Pep. Don't you remember how Bayern played in 12/13?
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 days ago
I will be crushed if Klopp goes to FCB
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 2 days ago
IN the past we bought the best german players and the best german coach. We gave a f* if they suit to our club. These times are over. No Klopp, no Reus, no Draxler.
Good progress

@bavaria
I really like Klopp but this is utter BS. Heynckes didn'T change a lot from Van Gaal. It's just his personal relation to the players was much better and the team overall was more versatile in attack. And of course the quality of the team in 2013 was simply better than in 2010. Most players peaked in 2013. It was simply their destiny to win it after 2012.
Pep and Van Gaal share the same idea of football based on Cruyff and Holland school. So both coaches have similar but different approaches.

Over the years we buy and develop these types of players who are able to play our style. And now we should hire Klopp, who has a total different idea of football? No that's madness
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 days ago
I don't think you have followed if you think Heynckes and Van Gaal had the same tactics. Sure he had similarities in 2012, but after realizing that he couldn't beat Dortmund. In 2013 Heynckes improved Bayern to another level, the whole team were working togheter, that means pressing and counter attacking without the need to have possession to win games(vs Barca 2013) while Van Gaals philosopphy was all about to have the ball and retain it without plan be or see, Robben was key, but when Robben was taken out or injured it was over.
I also remember when Klopp and Dortmunds staff accused Bayern for copying their style when we finally managed to beat them
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 days ago
Hi Guys, what could you tell me about Christop Kramer? Do you think he would suit the Premier League? Cheers
Muffy (Bayern München) 6 days ago
A player like Khedira with a better technique, less physis but good stamina
Georgio (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Hed kill in the premier league
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 days ago
I wouldnt say kill.... as far as I know him he's an engine just like muffy suggested much like Khedira better on the ball.... Not a super talent but a great player nonetheless
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Is there any player left from our club who isn't linked with Manchester United? Lol
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
" bayern to accept 70m bid for Neuer " " Manchester United to bid 150m for lewandowski and muller" " angel di Maria for muller deal accepted" " Woodward to place 65m for Boateng" rumours incoming
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Haha I know
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Another German bayern player out.... I would effin lose it.... But this is highly unlikely
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 week ago
They're desperate
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 week ago
No worries about Muller
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Don't be so gullible. Bayern would not sell, and we would not bid that much for him
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
The Neuer rumors can't be true.... He already left for Madrid last season
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Basically, Guardiola wants to sell anyone who isn't Spanish
Andres201 (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Lahm is class
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Are we not looking for any 'winger' types of players? There is no one linked to us which I cannot understand why. Robbery both out injured and that won't change anytime soon. We need to look for a replacements for Ribery especially. I think Robben will come back eventually.

So what do you guys think about Pedro? The guy is 27 not a bad age and he could definitely replace Ribery?

No more spanish/barca players please and he is not good enough to replace ribery. I would rather buy Griezmann, he looks promising
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Douglas Costa anyone
Yes, he is doing very well in friendlies indeed
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 week ago
Griezmann isn't good enough to replace Ribery either. I only see Hazard as the best genuine replacement for Ribery
Of course Hazard would be perfect, but the chances of Mourinho selling him to Pep is very unrealistic
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Strange philosophy recently. It's not about getting the best german players anymore, and it's also no longer a problem to sign questionable characters. Of course there have been deviations from that path before, but it's a bit much a the moment. The prime directive has changed, so to speak
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
There is simply no German player that can help us in our current situation. Maybe Reus but that's not gonna' happen as we all know.

Vidal for 35 mil is a huge deal and we would be stupid if we didn't take him for that money.
In my opinion we have been lacking a tough leader(Kahn, Effenberg) that can step up when things get rough(see Barcelona game)

When we sign young German players we are destroying the Bundesliga.
When we sign international stars we are losing our identity.

Bayern haters will always find a way to hate so don't get fooled by them
Well, thanks dad. I was totally getting fooled by some other fans kids who told me that Bayern sucks.

I'm by no means fatalistic. I'm just seeing a trend, and it doesn't help that two players I really dislike are possibly in the starting lineup next season. That's highly subjective of course. But I get the feeling that I am not the only one.

Objectively you are right. Get the best out of the money. It's good business, no doubt about that
I too didn't like Costa when we signed him because in his games against us he was playing like a c**t. After all I've read about him now though.... He doesn't sound like a c**t after all. We'll have to wait and see how he develops but I think he's gonna' fit right in.

*edit* https://www.Facebook.Com/Douglascosta20/photos/a.863365907047461.1073741828.862852977098754/999426636774720/?Type=1&theater

Https://twitter.Com/douglascosta/status/621414186585862145
If Costa and Vidal score the winning goal in the champions league final with an alley oop kind of goal, then we can talk about it ^^ Btw technically that might still work if the Vidal deal won't happen. Anyone up for wild bets? Bonus for Costa fouling the goalkeeper while scoring
Success (Chelsea) 2 weeks ago
Anyone up for a fifa tournament?

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/fifa-15-tournam...

Join here, I'm looking to make a tournament with a lot of players.
So the more people join the better
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Vidal to Bayern?!    I don't want him to wear the Bayern jersey
He's a beast of a player though...
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Yes he is, I don't like him when he is on opposite team, because he is little dirty player, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in bayern jersey
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
We have enough defensive mid players.... Don't need him at all.... we need more Wingers
Malik (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
He will be that perfect steal in the midfield that you guys have been carving for
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 2 weeks ago
Please rescind the offer then- we will gladly keep him
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
He's not a dm, he gets forward and scores goals. He is box to box
Spigy (Juventus) 2 weeks ago
"I don't want him to wear the Bayern jersey "    Wtf...
Muffy (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Rummenigge 2011:
"Dass Arturo Vidal nicht kam, bedauere ich überhaupt nicht. Solche Spieler möchte ich nicht beim FC Bayern haben. - Hätte der Spieler zu seinem Wort gestanden und Charakter gezeigt wie Neuer oder Boateng, wäre er ein Mann mit Moral, wäre er heute bei uns. "
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 week ago
@Muffy - worum ging es dann? Hat Vidal etwas versprochen?
Muffy (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Vidal sollte zu Bayern kommen und es war mit them Spieler schon alles fix.
Paar Tage später ist er dann zu Juventus gewechselt.
Zu them Zeitpunkt dachte KHR, dass Vidal nicht zu seinem Wort steht und einfach einen anderen Vertrag unterschrieben hat.

Jetzt ist aber rausgeommen, dass Leverkusen Vidal nicht an Bayern verkaufen wollte, obwohl sie mehr als Juve geboten haben
So would you guys ever swap lewa for another player? Would you guys be ok with selling lewa if it meant landing a winger like di maria or something?
So we have 0 strikers? Nah man we won't sell or swap lewi in the near future
Lewandowski is class. I would never sell him
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Di Maria is overrated. I don't want him for that money
I thought muller can play striker? Also how much is too much for di maria?
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 2 weeks ago
Anything above 40M
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Yeah sounds about right to me
"It was a big honour for me to be his manager. We talked prior to the season and I said: 'You decide, Basti'.

Nice! Good Job! Well done!
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Unbelievable, right?    Where are people who supported Pep since the start?
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 weeks ago
At this point in the transfer window, which EPL team would you guys least like to see Bayern drawn against (because of their ability to challenge you; I'm not asking you to account for other considerations such as stadium atmosphere, bad blood with ex players, et cetera) in the UCL knockout stages? Obviously we don't know about form, moral, fitness, or how well the new squads will mesh yet, so which team on paper seems the toughest?
Muffy (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
1. Chelsea
2. Manu
3. City
4. Arsenal

Its every year the same. All four clubs have big players. But for the UCL you need more then great players. Pellegrini and Wenger are bad coaches. Arsenals and Citys overall tactics are not good.
So I see only Chelsea and Manu get far through the UCL
Same here. I would want Chelsea or United, tired of City and Arsenal
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
In all honesty I love basti and all but I'm pretty disappointed by the way he left.
He spent 17 years here and is a legend for us and all.... Yet he doesn't have the guts to show up at the teams press conference or at the squad presentation and to say goodbye to the fans that admired him?
Just a short trivial emotionless video in Facebook and a few words. Look what casillas or Xavi did and in casillas case - he was even booed by his own fans. Still he gave a press conference in Madrid, explained his move and showed his passion for Real Madrid by crying.
And basti? I'm honestly truly disappointed
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Me too. But then again I think what if this is his reaction to whatever he has faced during the process? There is a probability that he didn't expect the way he was treated at the end by our management. Sorry don't know what I'm saying. I can't think through this thing.... And just saw him in Utd jersey few minutes back. Horror indeed!
Sry dbl post.

By the way I see people comparing bastien with alonso, but alonso was bough to replace kroos? I think bastien and thiago are similar in their ability to control a match and ping passes across the pitch. Bastien is leaving but thiago looks a good replacement right?
There's still time for a testimonial and proper send off. Maybe when he retires he comes back to bayern to retire, I wouldnt be surprised
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
Man, I'd rather prefer to see a one club player leave in this fashion with smiles, blessings of the club officials and in an amicable manner rather than depart in the way Casillas did
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
I 100% agree with 'Barracuda' Bastian left in a way where there was not a lack of respect imo. Imagine if the board let him go like Real let go Casillas I would be devastated.

I am happy for him he did the right thing for himself we all know he wasn't going to play in his favourite position. For that we need to 'thank' Pep for making LAHM (the best right back I have seen in the last 7 years) a midfield player smh.

Regardless life goes on and it seems like these days a lot of club legends are leaving their clubs after staying there for 15+ years.

I wish Bastian all the best I will be watching more MANU games from now on. They are building a great team so should be interesting to see how they develop as a team with the new players.

MU4E1999 (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
@Fabius I don't think he really wanted to leave in such manner, it's just that things moved too fast with the transfer and all, including the fact that van Gaal wanted all his core players to be signed up and ready to fly off to pre-season.

And just so you know Perez didn't even want Casillas to say good bye and Iker didn't really want to say goodbye's either being scared of fans wanting to boo him.... He's the one who ran him out of the club, Casillas wanted to retire there. It was only after the backlash of how it all happened that Florentino was forced to do damage control and called Iker to come say his goodbyes to save face.
Https://youtu.Be/rMAGD7RGnTU
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Beautiful video man ;(
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
As much as I have been trying to deal with Bastis departure from the club.... It's finally hitting me now.... It upsets me, it's heartbreaking and it's hard to believe to see the guy who I most relate to the club with leave.... .... I could never forget all the trophies he earned for the club, the beer shower, the singing talent at the post party after the champions league final and many more.... It kills,

Farewell living legend
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
Https://twitter.Com/BSchweinsteiger

Bastian tweeted a goodbye to Bayern, its a few tweets down but I'll type it up for you:

140 characters cannot express how I feel for FCBayern.

Dear Fans, after 17 incredible years at FC Bayern, 15 National titles, winning the historical triple and other uncounted highlights that I was fortunate enough to experience with my incredible team, all you exceptional fans and co-workers at Sabener Strabe and Allianz Arena, I have decided to take a new career step. This decision was very hard to make because you and FCB have, are and will always be an extremely important part of my life.

Nevertheless, I would like to again gain experience at a new club. My destination is Manchester United. I hope you understand my decision. No one can take away the incredible journey we had together. #MiaSanMia

Guy is a class act and what does MiaSanMia mean?
It's like "we are who we are"

I don't think there's a perfect literal translation but I know it's about pride about the club, it's history, character and its swagger
Yes sif is right, in german its "Wir sind wir" but in bavarian dialect it becomes mia san mia which means we are who we are

Kick4Life - changing lives through football