Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 6 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=AbeGMyJBh-o    What a player he is
Bavaria (Bayern München) 3 hours ago
Beast
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Watch out for Dortmund.... Utd got served lol; omg it looked like they weren't even trying or is it possibly they weren't match fit? Anyway match fit or not at least show some effort and put your heart in it.

Oh Robben why do you do this to us and yourself? Get well soon is all I can say. But dang Ribery can't tell the difference between a friendly game and a competitive game;he almost had me thinking we were playing some decisive knock out game against city.

Our style of play hasn't changed much; that's good. Would be unwise to throw away our possesion game instead we will be better served striking a balanced between holding the ball and relinqinshing it when it suits us.

High hope for this season and by the way that Dorsh kid is good. Really comfortable on the ball and has a good vision too. Too bad our midfeild is already crowded
Tomikato 6 days ago
It was uniteds first week with a new manager. Expected results. Dortmund have had 3 weeks and tuchel knows the team well. Some breathtaking goals though
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
A salute to Matthias Sammer. Not a lot of people have done as much for German football the way he has; as a player and Ballon d'Or winner, but even more so as a teacher of the new generation.

Sometimes a c**t, always a football legend
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Götze to Dortmund is official now
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
I'm glad. Spent more time on social media than on the training ground.
Back where he belongs, perhaps he eventually gets his head out of his iPhone and starts playing well again.
26m€ is also pretty good. Win Win
Those poor Dortmund fans who burned his jersey
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
^I think several of them will just buy his jersey again and burn it once more.

He's still Dortmund's Figo, but at least he might redeem himself
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Robben already injured well s**t
6 weeks
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Apparently his average is 20 games a season in the bundesliga for the last 7 seasons with bayern, with last year only playing 15 games. A bit like sweinsteiger, on the downward slope of appearances due to injuries
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Can anyone imagine us buying Sane? We have Coman and Costa but I don't see them staying for a long time with us. We should maybe get Sane just because he was born in Germany. He would surely be happy to stay at Bayern for a long time. But if we miss out on him now it will be impossible to get him in the future
Theres is actually new rumours that we are interested in Sane after Robben got injured, so it might happen
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Do you guys really rate sane? Personally, I don't understand the hype. I see coman as way better. But maybe I havent seen what he can really do? Idk
Actually I don't see coman as the next big thing, he's got pace and he's very skillful but his crossing and finishing are way too inconsistent imo
Dude he just got 20 years old. There is so much room to improve and he's already better than 90% of the wingers in the BL
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
Yeah I know, all I'm saying though is just to cool him off a bit
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Gotze back to bvb!  Win win situation. Glad we got rid off him, especially for 28m in his last year of contract
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Not fix YET
Rummenigge kinda confirmed
Zorsita (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Hummels and Alaba, how's is that for a back four? Oboy watch out for our assault on the champions league
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
This is the best back four with best GK in the world there is no way it could get any better, now imagine what an italian manager could do with that...
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Hiepfuly they can all stay injury free in the season
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Hopefully *
Oh yes I almost forgot about the vibe killing injures
Wow apparently to some the champions league is more valuable than the world cup and Euros, not surprised this realization came about after Ronaldo won an international trophy before Messi did lmao. Boy you gotta' love fanboys.

In other news, I find the inclusion of Schwiensteiger in the Euro's worst starting 11 unfair because though his handball doomed Germany's chances, he still played a good game while on the ball. I guess errors like that decide which part if the aisle one ends up in
4ever (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
World Cup or other international competition are more important for players and fans alike, that's why Messi was so broke after losing the final and as a Argentinian fan I would die to see Argentina winning in international level.

But here the problem is some set of fans started a campaign in which they're saying one is better than another because one has an international competition accompanying on his name. Quite ridiculous campaign since you should compare individual quality with another rather than titles.

Would you agree, If someone said to you Oliver khan is overrated goal keeper or not best of his generation just ecause he hadn't won a international competition although he had won 1996 euro cup, but he was an unused member there
I get where you are coming from bro believe me I do but I feel the consensus on which is the bigger competition will tend towards international competitions as you have noted.

I just don't feel it's necessary to downplay international title in order to elevate Messi above Ronaldo. I mean Messi is the all time greatest with or without a world cup to his name to any unbiased lover of the good game. For crying out loud there are lots of players who have won everything you can think of by the virtue of being in a fantastic team but that doesn't make em better than messi. Your boy has nothing more to prove bro.

Sometimes you need plain luck to win international cups and Portugal showed that. Germany arguably the best team beat themselves with school boy mistakes so these things happen. I totally get you man
4ever (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Perhaps as you noted, we shouldn't have been urged to prove Messi's worth, we are bit self defensive and overreacting on times, lol.

Now Philip lahm said Portugal are lucky to win Euro, you might have to deal with those minority if they have read what I said
Malik (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
That's the whole problem, some people are finding it difficult to differentiate between prestige / value & quality.

WC, Euro & Copa are more prestigious because they're not played as regularly as champions league, also the emotion of nationalism is involved which makes it more valuable for players.

BUT quality wise champions league is better, uptill finals you get two chances at every stage which reduces the odd of team with lower quality to progress
Sammer retires!
Big news. Sad to hear, I felt that he contributed a lot to the professional attitude of our squad. He's a jerk sometimes though lol

Would love to see Kahn swooping in
Holy s**t Kahn as sporting director you are a genius.    I never knew I wanted something so much.
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
What happened though? Didn't hear anything like he had issues with our board or something or did he? But kaaaaahn yyaasssss
He had health issues something about blood circulating in the brain. Looks like he can't do the job anymore
I twitter'd at Kahn to put that idea in his mind. Just in case
@anubhz:
Nah, he had a health issue back in april I think, it was quite serious. In the end he made it through but he stated that he had a lot of time to think about his life during that time and felt that he couldn't do the job anymore as it was way too demanding. He kinda wants his life back
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Hahah nice job Gumba
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
LOL Gumba
Zorsita (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
We need a back up defender with Boateng's and Hummel's injury problems
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 3 weeks ago
We have Jones if you guys want him
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Jonathan tah is an absolute tank for his age, good passer aswell, he's basically boateng 2. 0. Really good for an 20 year old
Yup! Definitely a candidate for a - " FC buyern "- transfer...
Bazinga (Chelsea) 3 weeks ago
@Robbery - This is why I meant Germany did not outplay Italy in last game and they just made it. Only reason why Italy failed to beat them was due to lack of quality player upfront and in midfield.... Which France had in abundance.

Yeah that's the reason all right. You forget Boateng was the reason Italy had a chance in that game. Already a conte fan boy I see lmao
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Germany needed Reus
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 weeks ago
Italy didn't have any chances iirc. Boateng lifeline
Bazinga (Chelsea) 3 weeks ago
^ lol! Where did I say Italy had chance? I said Germany dint outplay Italy and it wasn't convincing.... When I said Italy dint have quality players upfront to trouble germany defence.... I mean they could not create even one chance.... Please read properly before jumping

Zorsita - Yeah Conte fan boy.... Do you expect me to be Carlo or Low fan boy then Imao
I think it was convincing. They put pressure on Italy early, scored the early goal (I think it was early) and then went in cruise control meanwhile Italy did not have any chances. Germany respected Italy by basically protecting their lead once they had it (not defending the whole time, but not taking too many risks or committing numbers forward). When Italy equalized I think both teams were happy to wait out for pens
But dang what's up with senior players shooting the team in the foot? Boateng did it and Bastian followed suit smfh. After Boateng came off I knew the game was lost and good effort from the lads. Who was is that gave that terrible pass to Kimmich?
Bavaria (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
To concede a penalty in the last second after dominating the first half truly sucks. Germany were unlucky today, knew it was over when Boateng got injured, without his passing and defending skills Germany where never to equalize, we saw how important he truly was when he got injured for Bayern. f**k this, gonna' cheer for Portugal
No way bro Portugal played like sh!T the whole tournament. I favour attacking minded teams. With a heavy heart I'll still cheer France to win
You are right, but I'm beginning to like Ronaldo more and more as a person in these last weeks, altought I have always been Messi>Ronaldo. And I hope he manages to win something with Portugal, and our new boy Sanchez is there
Okay you got me with our new boy, honestly I could care less if CR7 won or not but our new kid deserves something to mark his already impressive international debut
@bavaria yeaah I know that feel, I don't know how it came over me but CR7 actually starts growin on me
Lol half expected some Neuer bashing from some Utd fans (not generalizing, I said some not all) calling him overrated and bashing him for being so confident. Haha they never seem to let such a moment slip with their constant DDG - Neuer comparisions. Calling Neuer overrated doesn't make DDG any better and vice versa. Still funny though
Giroud was winning duel against Howedes, Neuer had to take the risk. That fault was on Kimmich he should've cleared it earlier
I still think the ball should never have been played to him
To whom?
To Kimmich, Howedes should have cleared it first time instead he passed it into the danger zone full aware of the french press
Or Hector, dunno who played the risky pass but whoever did that is at fault. He didn't do Kimmich any service with that pass
True, but s**t happens
;D
Not again dude.... Neuer have only conceded two penalties and this one were the whole denfense f****d up, not his fault at all
Bavaria no explanation is needed on Neuer's behalf here whatever anyone one else thinks we and the rest of the goalkeeping world acknowledge his greatness. He's the most unorthodox keeper of all time and why be orthodox when you can be Neuer?

Haha too many competition for that, I mean Buffon, Kahn Van der saar and list goes on for the best orthodox keeper, DDg will be lucky to get an honorary mention
Did I say something wrong?
Lol @ SIF no you didn't honestly; my apologies bro. Chalk it up to frustration with the game today
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Big thanks to that retarded ref that gave Hummels a yellow for literally nothing. Big mvp
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Who idea wasiit to get a italian ref for this particular match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football