Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 3 hours ago
4231 kicks ass! Everybody looks more dynamic and fluid. Why did we ever stop playing with it?!?
Zorsita (Bayern München) 18 hours ago
Watching city play reminds me of all the things I most dispised of watching Bayern under pep's reign. Non existent defence and getting countered left and right.

Thank God we turned a new leaf
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 13 hours ago
Forgive me but aren't you guys letting in more goals now?

Oh and I'm not trying to blindly defend Pep but this is the exact hate I was talking about. At Bayern, since day one whenever Pep lost a game people would call for his head or doubt him. Ancelotti finished second in the group, lost to BVB but oh it's his first season give him time. Pep gets a tactic wrong in a game, oh he's just a bad coach who has no defence.... Lol double standard much?

You guys do realize this is also Pep's first season and City's back line is made up of one really young CB, Otamendi and an ageing wingbacks. He too like Ancelotti, deserves time before you guys jump on the hate wagon
Zorsita (Bayern München) 12 hours ago
Individual mistakes has cost us thus far but I would wait till the end of the season to compare. Plus side is anyone who watches our game see that we are less likely to conceded via counter now. Teams concede goal but it's how that matters to us at least to me.

Nothing disgusts me more like getting countered. Hated it when madrid did it to us and dispised it when barca in turn did the same to us.
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 12 hours ago
So it's ok to concede lots as long as it's not on the counter? Weren't Atletico's and Dortmunds goals on the counter?

And I like how you're defending Ancelotti by saying individual mistakes. In that case our coach is perfect defensively since almost every goal we get scored on is an individual mistake
Zorsita (Bayern München) 12 hours ago
Lots we haven't conceded lots of goals. We just have conceded more than we usually do. But fact is we are less likely to be countered now. Wasn't so under Pep
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 11 hours ago
It doesn't matter how you get scored on. Getting scored in is what matters. And like you said, you have just been conceding more than usual even though it's not under counter. Do I need to say more?

And lol about the city game, only 1 of their goal was a counter lol. You don't count their individual mistakes?
Zorsita (Bayern München) 7 hours ago
City looked porous and nothing they did suggested defensive cohesion and that is and will remain his Achilles heel. Like I said I hope you stay ready to defend Pep because this kind of display is very typical of Pep sides.

You can talk all you want about hate but you can't face truth that his style of playing has a drawback and when exposed.... Boy do the goals pour in
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 7 hours ago
Lol so is it counter or not counter? Pep with all his flaws had a better defensive record than Ancelotti. You really have no point.

I always thought you were one of the sensible ones literally all Bayern fans are the same lol
Bavaria (Bayern München) 6 hours ago
"At Bayern, since day one whenever Pep lost a game people would call for his head or doubt him"

You are repeating that all the time, but how many times did I say when the f**k did that happen? Don't try to make your own facts, if you want to make an argument, make a strong one, cause that one is weak af cause it never happened.

And the rest of bayern fans who dissing pep here and in the other forums, you were defending Ancelloti a week or two ago and now when Pep looses you are the ones who doing the same exactly thing those crybabies were doing. I don't even know why the f**k this Pep discussion is still alive, same exactly thing over and over again
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 5 hours ago
How many times did it happen? Lol look at Bayern fans now doubting and calling Pep's head even though it's just his first season at City. If you can't handle a proper discussion, don't read
Zorsita (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
All that was said was I was happy we have turned a new leaf and not getting countered left and right but my good friends from the barca page turned this into the same old Pep defence exercise
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 5 hours ago
Was I being unreasonable? Did I insult anybody? Did I cross any rules? No. Sorry you guys can't have a proper discussion. Good luck for the rest of the season!
Zorsita (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
Same old banter bro. No one was insulted or were any lines crossed @sanchez and if it weren't for this kind of discussion or argument some pages on here might as well not exist.

I'm sure if we don't live up to expectation you will sure remind us of it and verse versa. You are okay in my book bro
DanTheGooner (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Guardiola was one of the worst decisions Bayern made imo.

He humiliated you guys in the champions league with his lineups and is doing the same mistakes at City
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 38 minutes ago
Lol Zorsita, it was nice having a proper discussion/argument with you. No hard feelings. I'm gonna' leave before this conversation turns into s**t lol
Zorsita (Bayern München) 2 days ago
After the group stage which was by no means easy, I think we should be entitled to an easy draw or relatively easy draw. I know we aren't supposed to fear anyone or have reservations blah blah blah but damn we also would like an easy now every once in a while too.

Bayern vs Leicester would be dream.
Bayern vs Barca would be nightmare draw
Bayern vs Arsenal oh no! The gunners are a much improved side.
Bayern vs Juve God no. Neither favorite or underdog

Second leg away and our bad away record states leicester would be our best bet at least until we straighten our issues out
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 days ago
As long as we avoid barca and juve for this draw, I'm good
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 2 days ago
I'm not sure Arsenal are an improved side. They struggled against a struggling PSG side and bullied the smaller teams. Bayern will destroy them
4ever (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Good win, confidence booster for Carlo
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 days ago
In champions league competition Bayern has won the last 15 games at home, that's a record we are continuing to break, if only we were just as good in away games...
Arsenalgirl (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Chances are we're meeting again
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
It will be a very close game if that happens
Zorsita (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Lmao @Thiago what a MISS! How do you even manage that; looked harder to miss than score
Jan Oblak looking like Neuer's heir; such a good good goalie
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Didn't take ancelotti long to go back to 4-3-3
Is it really? It does look more like a 4-2-3-1 with Thiago playing behind the striker
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Dosent really matter anyway. What a performance so far. We're completely outplaying Atletico. Could of been 2 or 3 with better finishing and decision making
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Finally! Carlo is using 4-2-3-1 formation vs Mainz

Neuer
Kimmich, Hummels, Martinez, Alaba
Lahm, Thiago
Robben, Muller, Ribéry
Lewandowski

Great to see Muller is playing behind Lewa again
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Now a personal switch could do the trick. Don't get why he chooses to play Lamm in midfield
Yeah, but I think it has to do with vidal not being in a great shape atm as we saw lahm switched back to rb as vidal came in late for kimmich. But great response from the team after conceding that dumb goal early on, and Muller played much better in his natural position, just wasnt lucky enough to score a goal
I guess the usual taunts from some barca fans will have to wait until their team sort things out. Buys us some breathing room from their constant criticism of Ancelotti and telling us how pep was/is better or whatever the yapping was all about
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Lol we can always have a dig at Bayern and the unstoppable Ancelotti (according to Madrid fans) even if our team is doing s**t lol
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Cannot tell you how much I despise those guys that post/comment in facebook or whereever on social media after a bayern draw or loss: " I Told you guys!!11111111111 Pep is better than carlo"

Everyone was drooling when thinking about carlo and wanted Pep gone as soon as possible. At least now people seem to start to appreciate Pep. Just irritates me how people always hate things that they have and then miss the good old times as soon as they don't have them anymore.

That being said, I think Carlo is doing a great job. It's surely hard to completely change the mentality and tactics of a team that was coached by Pep for 3 years.
The most important task still lays ahead of him though. We will lose a lot of players of our golden generation within the next years. It will be hard to find suitable replacements and to make that transition as smooth as possible
Such folks are incredibly hard to please so don't even reason or indulge them; met fans like that all my life. Same "I told you" type fans were equally the ones crucifying Pep during his time here lol.

Hope we pick up three points at Mainz today...
Remember when Ancelotti said Bayern could win the Buli with their hands in the pocket.... I can't enjoy bayern games because there's simply no real competition.... Lol wondering that he thinks now
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
So the latest rumours suggest that we are after Klopp to replace Carlo,
I really really like Ancelotti and I think we should be more patient with him however I also really like the idea of Klopp taking over after Carlo
What do you guys think?
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 week ago
What? Where do you have that from?
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Https://www.Thesun.Co.Uk/sport/football/2273398/jurgen-klopp-bayern-munich-liverpool-carlo-ancelotti-replacement/
I think its bs
I agree with Bavaria; I call bs
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Is it me or has boateng lost a yard of pace since his latest injuries
D0flamingo (Borussia Dortmund) 2 weeks ago
Leipzig founded in 2009 so 7 years old of a club sitting 3 point above teams that's been here for over 100 years lol lets see where there heading with this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football