Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Zorsita (Bayern München) 23 hours ago
If only we had renewed Toni kroos's contract we wouldn't be entertaining this pjanic rumor. Penny wise pound foolish if you ask me
Gumba (Bayern München) Yesterday
I'm getting reports that Götze wants to stay and start anew under Ancelotti!

My guess its either Götze leaves and we get pjanic or he stays
Zorsita (Bayern München) Yesterday
Saw similar reports on Gotze staying and wanting to be in top shape for Carlo. The problem with this is he only has a year's worth of contract with us and we might end up losing him to a bosman transfer. I really like the dude but I would suggest we sell
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 day ago
So, time for a short check:
Who's coming in and who's leaving this summer?

In:
- renato sanches
- hummels
- hojbjerg
- gaudino

I see us gettin a sub striker, we should be fine then. I still don't see the point in gettin rid of Pizarro. He'd be the perfect super sub.

Out: a few question marks here and there
- benatia
Must sell for me. Hasn't proven his abilities once for me. Tactically horrible on top level, defensively solid, but just not a class defender. With hummels coming back there's no space for him. No surprise kimmich was 2nd CB in the cup final.
- gotze
Well, it certainly looks like this chapter is coming to an end. He was quite unlucky here, got injured a lot of times, especially at times when he finally seemed to settle in.
Imo he should stay. Unless he wants to be the second poldi.
- ulreich
I don't know, didn't convince me at all in his games he got. Maybe somethin to think about.
- rode
That's a shame. Really good player. Didn't get a chance unfortunately. He could be a part of the national team if he had played regularly, he's got huge potential and is a real fighter.
- hojbjerg / gaudino
Might leave on loan for another season
- green
I'd leave if I was in his place
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Green is a terrible player and will leave 100%.

I think Benatia has a right to stay though, I still think he's a good defender who just had bad luck with injuries. In his good games he was a rock in the defence and we only need one playmaking defender.

Rode will also leave 95% percent because we just bought a by miles better rode that is only 18.

Sell götze to liverpool and make them play 30 mil for him that's still pretty much worth imo. He's currently one of our top earners and doesn't bring the value he needs to bring.
Maybe with klopp he can become good again but he certainly doesn't have a future here.

Ulreich needs to saty or we have to buy another second keeper
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 day ago
We need wingers, Robbery is basically done and Coman is too young to play against best teams in Europe. I am still dreaming about signing Hazard
Hazard in a team that plays heavy wing depended attractive football?    I would jizz all over my table
Zorsita (Bayern München) Yesterday
Don't get me dreaming all about Hazard and what a wonderful fit he will be in our team. Doubt Chelsea will sell him so I will not entertain any hope until....

ON the Benetia case, I do agree with Gumba as injuries and his inability to adapt to Pep's redefined ultra aggressive defence ultimately did him. Not all defenders can adapt and it has nothing to do with the art of defending. Look at John terry under AVB, he looked terrible when asked to play an incredibly high line.... I mean he doesn't have to pace needed in such a role and he understandably floundered.

WE should hold onto him not only for his potential under Carlo but for squad depth. What happens when Hummel or Boateng gets injured? Besides we don't need two ball playing, adventurous defenders in the team at once.
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) Yesterday
@zorsita:  Benatia is a very attack minded defender though
Attacking doesn't mean playmaking though
Zorsita (Bayern München) 23 hours ago
I wouldn't go that far as calling him an attack minded defender but he does tend to be an aerial threat but that's about it. He scored a few goals in roma as well so his aerial ability is obvious. Hummels and Boateng are playmaking defenders and I am eager to see how Carlo uses them
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 days ago
The well deserved double.      I can't wait to see what next season brings.
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Congrats on the double
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 2 days ago
I am glad pep left with the double. Hope he does well in city.    Now lets see what happens next season.
Zorsita (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Pep won five out of a total nine possible titles at Bayern and bear in mind before our treble, we had only won the Buli one since the 2009/2010 season. Jupp's last season and Pep's three years cemented our place in the Bundesliga. Most folks don't know that because they'll rather run off with erroneous terms like Bayernliga and whatnot. Congrats our dear Spaniard and best of luck in England.

Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Congrats, what a close-fought game.    Auf Wiedersehen, Pep.
4ever (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Congrats!
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 days ago
LMAO the way Ribery was thrown out of the pitch
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Lol Boateng was like okay I know it hurts but I need to win the f*****g cup
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 3 days ago
So.... Last game of the season. What do you make of it?
Gumba (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Still angry at Dortmund that they f****d up against Liverpool. They are way better and could have ended the spanish dominance on the europa league
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 5 days ago
As am I.... We gave up because we thought we were through.... Urgh!
Zorsita (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Laughing @ Klopp. What a second half performance.... Never seen a team choke like that before (might be exaggerating) but d*mn! Europe is spanish once again
Gonzaga101 (Borussia Dortmund) 5 days ago
You didn't watch bvb vs lfc?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 days ago
To be fair on klopp.... Very little character on that pitch. How many of them have the experience and pedigree of being a true winner? Key man for a trophy winning team? It's a very green/young liverpool without that character to overcome adversity. It was a huge collapse, that of an inexperienced team
Gumba (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Liverpool choking hardcore. Really had hopes for them after the first half but in the second one they play like a 3rd league team
Crxxx (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Well, they choked alright. But ref f****d them over big time. Feel bad for them, they got punished for not scoring their chances in the first half. I think we all can relate to that here
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 5 days ago
While Liverpool didn't get a penalty and conceded a own goal. The second half was absolutely pathetic. They don't deserve to win this because they did not create a single chance in the second half. There was no desire or energy.

My comment is only based on the second half since I didn't watch the first one
We can talk about the decision not giving but the fact of the matter is sevilla played pool off the park in the second half. Talk about a coach adapting to changes....

Pool just couldn't counter sevilla's changes and sunk like the titanic, at least the titanic stayed afloat for about an hour while pool disappeared without any trace.
Crxxx (Bayern München) 5 days ago
^Liverpool's first half was brilliant. Should have been 2-0, could have been 3-0, before half-time. After comming in for the 2nd half they looked a bit complacent in the initial minutes. Moreno's mistake costed them the equalizer and suddenly it went all downhill from there. Amazing what impact the scoreline psychology can have in such a final
Complacent? .... Nah they got blown away bro. That was a technically superb second half from the spanish side. A game is rarely won in the first half and no club knows that better than pool. Give sevilla their deserved credit
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 5 days ago
^totally agree with you.    
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 5 days ago
I think the equalizer just 16 seconds after kickoff just knocked them out right away. They lost all confidence after that, nowhere to be seen. Did they even have a shot on goal in the 2nd half?
I really would like to know what kind of potion emery gave his lads in the break
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Kevin großkreutz is ridiculous. Just got relegated but still needs to s**t on us
Dude, better get familiar with the likes of sandhausen and heidenheim! Not gonna' see us any time soon except in tv
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
What did he do?
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Alles ist gut solange ich Kevin Großkreutz's Hackfresse nicht mehr sehen muss.    
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
He said something like yeah I will show more emotions in the 2nd league than Bayern at their celebrations today.
Lol like if that was of any use to mention when you get relegated. Better be careful not to get homesick again if he has to travel to some unknown cities next season. Douche
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Lewandowski with his 30th BuLi goal this season!
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Yeah congrats to him. He has done well all season and his partner in crime is included in this praise as well: Muller. Hoping for more of the same next season.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football