Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Manchester United is playing the most boring football out there and now they are calling for LVGs head lol.
Remember the times when Van Gaal was our couch? Ouff I am just happy that's over
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 19 hours ago
To be fair it was LVG who made us a serious threat since a long time
Bavaria (Bayern München) 16 hours ago
Yes of cource I am not denying that, he built a foundation for both Heynckes and Guardiola. But you also can't deny how boring and predictable we played under him. No plan be. When the usual Robbery injures happened than we looked liked United today
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Crazy to think DDG was ever on Neuer's level. Saying he could have done better on the Vardy goal
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday
You wait till the first open play goal in 14 consecutive hours to be petty. I just saw neuer give up a real howler vs arsenal not too long ago, wonder what you said then. The vardy goal was a bit lucky, ddg got a piece of it but it trickled over his trailing leg
Ramin85 (Bayern München) Yesterday
Now you're bringing Neuer down to DDG level.... Not nice at all! ^_^
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) Yesterday
Neuer is above every other goalie atm.
De gea might be equally good reflexes wise and stuff, but overall Neuer can't be beaten.
Saying that, mistakes happen over time
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 21 hours ago
It's probably that sort of hubris that leads to neuer's "occasional" mistakes
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 20 hours ago
Lol dude even the best make mistakes.
Dea gea is no doubt a world class keeper. Still, his all around abilities, especially in contributing to his teams play are just not that good. Don't act like Dea Gea does no mistakes.
You united fans wanted him to leave in his first season, now you claim everywhere that he's the best.
No wonder that he can shine here or there with such a s**t defence in front of him
Bavaria (Bayern München) 16 hours ago
You shouldnt even be comparing those two in the first place, its like when some fans starts to compare Ronaldo to Messi and even saying that Ronaldo is better. We all know deep down that Messi is the best ever, so is Neuer
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 hour ago
I don't know if he's the best ever, actually. He's good, the best of the current crop, but I also don't think he's in a world of his own. He gets put on a pedestal for some reason, but he's got his weaknesses like everyone else
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Lol Real
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Muller became the youngest player ever to reach 50 UCL wins yesterday! Amazing guy.

If it had been Ronaldo etc. You would've read it everywhere. But yeah, maybe it's better this way....

Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 days ago
I stumbled upon 3 different websites saying that though. He's widely respected and known but he's no superstar brand like CR. Which is a good thing. Let him be the modest joker
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 5 days ago
How long will alaba be out?
Bavaria (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Not sure, but I don't think its a serious injury
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Barca are looking scary again, wonder how it would turn out if we go against them this year
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Barca might become the first team to win 2 champions league back to back
Bavaria (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Imagine a champions league final between Bayern and Barca
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 5 days ago
If pep doesn't change his tactics in the big matches against teams like barca and real we will lose, we should play a bit deeper and give them more of the ball so there's less chance of a counter
MarcoVanHelzer (Bayern München) 5 days ago
MarcoVanHelzer (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Only barca stands in our way to glory
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 5 days ago
"only barca"
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Robben injured again. Well looks like I will be selling him this uear on dreamfooty. I think his career is over now. It hurts me seeing him get injured so much when he is such a joy to watch
I lost my stream for a few minutes. What happened?
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Don't worry, just precaution as we were already 3-0 up
Oh cool
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Hope its a precaution because I need dreamfooty points people!
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 5 days ago
Even if he was injured doesn't mean his career is over. Dude scores more goals in a few games a year than most players for a season. Always vital esp to Holland
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 5 days ago
Lewandowski is pleasure to watch congrats on having best forward in the world I am jelous!
Thx for the praise, but I have to admit suarez is just outrageous atm
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 5 days ago
I think Vardy is just splendid
3-0 after 20 mins yuppppppp
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Leroy Sane is going to be a star
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 6 days ago
Was he really that good? Talk utd and liverpool are interested. I would imagine liverpool go for him given they have klopp
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Is it true robben and lew got into a spat?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Just read it; minor thing according to Pep. Lewa is annoyed Robben plays selfishly but he should know better; Robben is the kind of player who dribbles with the intention to score, not to create room for others or assist. The fact he's not a Ribéry or Reus doesn't mean he's actually selfish, he just has less of an eye for a pass
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 1 week ago
I think lewwandoski just complains because he does not score as much when robben plays. Robben adds goals to bayerns atk force. Robben bags an average of about 12 goals a season in the league, and about 20-22 in all competitions. Its never a bad thing having goals provided by multiple players in one team
CHELSEA61 ((Footytube Moderator)) 1 week ago
Site wide Announcement:

We would like everyone to now start dialing down the Religious/Political/Extremism conversations please. In 24 hours from this announcement we will resume as a Football only website again. This period is a cooling off period. If you have anything ongoing that you'd like to add to, now is your chance. And please do so knowing that this subject matter is to be phased out and your comments in this window should be conclusional as to end the subject.

We hope everyone was able to get this out of their systems. As of friday (unofficial time) we will go back to putting people on status and deleting their comments if they continue to post about this subject. Everyone should know; normally we instantly put users on status and delete any Religious/Political/anti-gay comments. This will be the case as of friday again so this is a fair warning to all.

Thank you for your patience to those who did not want to get involved in the discussions. This was an unprecedented time for footytube. The game had never been affected in such a way and there was a massive demand to broach the subject here amongst our community. We obliged those that wanted it, now its time to start talking about football again.

Thank you,
Rylan (footytube Moderator)
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 1 week ago
It seems like bundesliga players are ridiculously under-priced in general compared to epl or la liga players, kroos was sold for a mere 25m euros. A world class player who just came off winning a world up in comparison to sterling who was sold for 50m !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football