Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 1 hour ago
We always draw Arsenal or City. Or both. One in group stage and the other in knockout stage. Pathetic
I wanted something new....
Group D is nice.
Group H a joke
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 hour ago
I like the draw.... Not the group of death by any means, but also not a cakewalk
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
We will draw a club from manchester I guarantee it
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
Ok its arsenal. What a surprise huh
Bavaria (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
Damn I wanted United
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey again...
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) Yesterday
Hurts to see how well schweini is playing for Man UTD right now. Wish we kept him forever
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 23 hours ago
He's had a slow start in all honesty, I think he's just had the 1 start in the league so far. We're doing the right thing in building him up slowly. After the international break the big games come pretty quickly. In the meantime staying uninjured is more important I suppose
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 17 hours ago
From what I saw today hell be huge for you guys. That one assist on the 4th goal omfg bossing that midfield
CHELSEA61 ((Footytube Moderator)) Yesterday
Haven't had a chance to see Bayern play yet. How's Vidal doing for you so far? One of the steals of the summer window IMO
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) Yesterday
As you expect he would. Crunching tackles, a few goals, endless running. He still needs time to settle though
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Haha legend    Https://youtu.Be/ppDDSl7HNFM
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 4 days ago
#CostaforBallonD'Or    Honestly though what a player. Never knew he's this good, Pep certainly knows who has talent and who doesn't
Francois01 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Yes, he is better than Ronaldo and Messi combined. And he just cured Aids
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide Messi cause he is coming to rape everybody out there
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Wasn't last year when Pep said I don't decide who Bayern sign or sells?
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Would be crazy to sign somebody who wouldn't feature in the coaches plans though tbh
Bavaria (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Looks like we gonna' have to play Leverkusen without Boateng (red card) and Benatia (injury). Will be an interesting match
Francois01 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
No, Problem. We have someone who knows how to take one for the team....  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ev2eouqBfQA
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Neuer as CB, Ulreich / starke in goal - problem solved lol
What about Rafinha as CB?    Neuer  Rafinha  Lahm thiago alonso alaba  Robben gotze muller costa  Lewandowski
I could see rafinha Vidal alaba with Alonso dropping back a lot
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Sweet dummy by götze there.  #müllered    Douglas costa
Gumba (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Jesus Christ, what a match!    The win was well deserved though, I felt like we had 30 shots on goal or something
Francois01 (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Impressive run and cross by Costa for the 90min goal!
Crxxx (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Super match!
Fun to watch but we looked rusty
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 days ago
I don't get why pep is still playing lahm in midfield. Then why would he sub off robben when the game is tied 1:1
Well, Robben is clearly not in top form yet. And for bringing Lewa he had to sub one midfielder.... Which proved to be the right choice. Pep did everything perfect
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Pep was great today
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 days ago
I agree robben is not playing like he started last season. It will come in time, but lahm needs to be out in rb. He needs to be playing with robben those two have some crazy chemistry
Saddyjr (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Pep was great
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Get out of here saddyjr!
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 week ago
I mean tbh I don't see the transfer happening.... Is it true MU willing to pay 85M for Muller?
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
The board already declared that Thomas is priceless and there is absolutely no way that he is leaving....

He is already a starter at FCB too

Something out of this world
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Don't waste your time and energy its not going to happen
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Bavarians should stay in Bavaria.... We already messed this up once!
Why would he go to a lesser club? Bayern have a better a chance of winning the champs league than man you.... Schweini only left because he wanted a new challenge in the closing stages of his career
"Why would he go to a lesser club? " I wouldnt call ManUTD just a lesser club.... But point being made, it is about the money dude.... Premier league is in a spending frenzy atm, the wages they offer to players are out of this world. That is one of the primary reasons Schweinsteiger left. And they are professional players so no one can blame him. Müller is staying though, no worries

Lol my deep seeded hate for Man UTD is showing. By lessee club I just meant one that doesn't have as much quality, no way united go as far as real barca or bayern this year
Bavaria (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Agree with Crxxx on how premier league clubs are spending their money.
Its madness! They got the TV deal and with that money they think they can buy everyone and the crazy thing is when such clubs buy 2 or 3 players they still have enough money to overspend on mediocre players. This s**t is ruining football, soon a player like Rafinha will have a price tag of 50 mill
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
And Bayern buying all the best players from their rival teams?
We bought Gotze, but Lewandowski came for free so go and find a better argument that one is old.
What I'm trying to say is how can you spend £35million on below average players like Carroll? And I don't even want to mention Sterling who cost City £49million
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 week ago
WoW, Douglas Costa. What a player! Indeed his style is very close to Robben's explosiveness but he seems to be an even better dribbler. If Robben and/or Ribery hopefully find their way back to form the combination with Costa will be electrifying!

Can't wait! Great start to the new season
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 week ago
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully we can get all of ribery costa müller robben lewy on the pitch at the same time. Fed by thiago and Vidal?! Then take into account lahm and alaba storming down the flanks? Use Jerome as our only defender? Call it a 1-8-1 lol
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Man that would be a pretty damn raw 11, man this team is sick a f
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 1 week ago
Robben replacement = Check (D. Costa)    Now Ribery replacement
Costa is actually Riberys replacement
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Nope, Costa's best wing is the right side so he's technically a Robben replacement
True, he is best at the right wing, but he can play in both sides and since Robben is back I don't think Costa will/can bench him. And that's why at the moment he is actually Ribery's replacement, only god knows when ribery will be back

Kick4Life - changing lives through football