Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 9 hours ago
Lewandowski is fit for wednesday according to his Instagram account - he's showing us his mask for the match
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 hours ago
The Dark Knight Rises
Ramin85 (Bayern München) Yesterday
Most of you have written us off the champions league already, and probably rightly so.

Some blame it on the injury "crisis", some on Pep. As a fan who never supported Pep, I think he's safe for another season at a club like Bayern AND he should be. We really don't sack coaches unless they're obstructing improvement (Proven for the likes of Trapattoni, Van Gaal and Klinsmann), and that's why I'm proud of FCB.

On the other hand, I would never think we'd be dismantled by Barcelona, like we did them couple of years ago.

I like to think that we fight and at the end will most probably lose another champions league semis and I'll be ok with that.

Mia san mia!
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 19 hours ago
No way. Bayern will prevail over 2 legs. I agree with you on pep though

Bar a are in scary good form but I believe the boys will play harder than they have all year. We can do this
Bavaria (Bayern München) 10 hours ago
Either way we need to invest big money in summer to replace Robbery
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 hours ago
Guys I still believe! Yeah chances are low but who knows what can happen!    Pack MAS!
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 day ago
This is just unacceptable...
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Relax. We played with be and see team
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Gotze is pathetic...
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 day ago
He plays as if he doesn't give a f**k.... Too casual, no sense of urgency
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 day ago
He's a brave undercover agent still playing for BVB
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 day ago
The team is totally deflated. The situation is bad.... Barca is going to kill us
Odds couldn't be worse now
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 day ago
What happened?
The match
Javi Martínez is just class- plays like he's never been injured
Dante has been a beast so far too
Javi Martinez starts today as CB
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Anyone else see shades of ronaldinho in thiago? I hope he never leaves us, I love watchin him play
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Omg I thought of the same thing.... I sincerely hope so too.... I have a feeling that he can be the new leader at bayern in coming years
Crxxx (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Gagelmann apologized. Doesn't matter now, I say go to hell you imbecile! Neither Lewandowski, nor Robben would have gotten injured with a 2-0 lead before the 70th.

ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 4 days ago
It's football he never knew robben was going to get injured. It hurts us man I know the guy is my favourite player, but come on stop complaining now it's over and done with. We just have to tuff this s**t out. Look on the bright side if we beat Barcelona with this weakened Bayern team then we are that f*****g awesome! PACK MAS BOYS PACK f*****g MAS!
I still hate the ref!
100% agree!
Bavaria (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Agree with ArjenFranz. What happened, happened. We have to move on. This could have been worse if they got injuried 1 or 2 days before the game, but now we have a week to prepare us with this situation. I am sure Pep knows it.
Bayern isn't known to have one individual to decide games like Barca and Real, we are known to have a TEAM. Our defence is healthy and in good shape so if we do loose, will not loose by a good margin. And don't forget who we have in our goal.
Now scoring goals will be difficult ofcource without our trio upfront, but with Thiago in the game we all know how our game changes. We still have Muller, the name says for itself. And Gotze really needs to step up this time and show his true talent.
Keep calm and PACK MAS
Come on guys we have to be strong for our team the most now! We have to believe that we can still do it. That if there is chances we have to score! This is bayern we still have other class players that can change the game. My man muller I'm counting on you to save the day! Our only hope is if we lose the first leg maybe 2-1 or 1-0 worst scenario 2-0. Then second leg we need to hope to god we get Ribery back and ready to play! MIA SAN MIA!
Barca is comming full force with a full fit squad and the deadliest offensive trio in the world for revenge for what Bayern did against them 2 years ago. The only chance we have under these circumstances is to park the bus and wait on the counter.... With no fast runners left to attack btw....

I predict a 4-2-3-1:

Neuer
Lahm- Benatia - Boateng - Bernat
Schweinsteiger - Alonso
Weiser - Thiago - Götze
Müller

I hope we won't get thrashed
We won't get trashed. We have Neuer+Defence and ofcource Muller. Barca will be mullered again
I think maybe pizzaro at top and muller playing RW
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 4 days ago
I think this is a true opportunity for Pep to show his strategic planning and why he is the best in business to the critics.

I think at this point its fair to say that on paper we have more chance of losing this tie than winning it, only a great game strategy will get us through otherwise I have minimum amount of hope...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 days ago
I wonder what you guys think of this season and about Pep if the title would be all you win. It seems plenty, but for Bayern's standards I know that by now it's almost a given to win the title and moire trophies are expected.

Would you blame Pep if these last games end up in failure? Would you blame Lady Luck for all the terrible luck with these injuries? Or is the medical team responsible and was Pep's sarcastic applause somewhat justifiable (even though you never should do that in public)?

From what I've gathered this season, players were constantly given the medical 'clear' when they shouldn't have. On top of that, the Champions League is mostly won by teams who compete on the highest level week in, week out. The Bundesliga just can't provide Bayern with world class opponents every week. And the fact you lost to Dortmund in the Pokal yesterday could be blamed on bad luck and a bad ref. If I was a Bayern fan, I think I could only blame Pep for his style of football if I didn't like it.

So I would like to know what you guys think about it; Pep out? Pep in? Medical staff made grave mistakes? Players at fault somehow? The board is responsible?
No one really can't blame Pep tbh. It is not his fault that these injuries suddenly acquired in the most important part of the season. So no I don't blame him if we go out against Barca. I just can't believe how yesterday I was very happy seeing Robben and Benatia coming back from injuries and then after the Dortmund game we loose both Robben and Lewa
In a nutshell: No one's fault. Simply bad, baaad luck
Malik (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Robben season is over , injury seems more serious then initially thought

Link: www1.skysports.com/football/news/11890/9827865/bay...

Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/CDwRtocUEAAUTWj.Jpg

I wanted to face fully fit bayern :/ Best of luck anyways
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 4 days ago
Without Robbery and Lewy we have nothing to loose. But hey with Pool and Chelsea worse teams won the champions league. We can do it aswell.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football