3 months q_q
Bavaria (Bayern München) 14 hours ago
Damn bad luck, he was a beast in the last match
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 10 hours ago
Terrible luck
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 day ago
This forum is dead, looks like nobody gives a f**k anymore when we win
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 day ago
My work schedule doesn't allow me to watch weekend games but champions league games ill be able to watch and comment on.... So there's that.
So how did fcb play?
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 10 hours ago
I was thinking that too.... I usually don't comment, but check the page at least a couple times a day. And I thought Bayern looked good yesterday. Definitely passed creatively and well going forward!
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 1 day ago
That fcb link does not work
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Hi
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Link: www.insidespanishfootball.com/124479/mourinho-if-y...

Mou: “If you enjoy what you’re doing, you don’t lose your hair. He’s got a bald head. Guardiola doesn’t enjoy football.”

Lolwut
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 6 days ago
Link: youtu.be/-49bk-LJB4s    Zlatan you c**t
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
I dare you to say that to his face
FCBayernm (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Hello, to All my weltmeister 2014 friends lol , whats new? Did I miss much in the past few days?
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Not much, just the internationals games that are waste of time
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Yeah.... And we have to pay 30 € a month to watch Bundesliga + have to pay for NBA, NHL and NFL. Unfair....
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Watching this friendly really makes me miss kroos. Him and rode together would have been fantastic
Why isn't rode playing for germany?
Maybe because kramers better! He was great
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Kramer was impressive, indeed!
Check out the tekkers from herr krammer!  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?VQGqOvJCr3E
SKool (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe....    Pic. Twitter.com/x9ybo8H2CX
Barcelon (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Bayern fans keep moaning about alonso not being a good enough replacement for Kroos!? HE'S not intended to be a replacement, he was bought in last minute because javi Martinez has an injury and Bayern needed a replacement. You don't need to replace and won't replace kroos.
I'm really liking the look of rode.... ALOT.

You have a great midfield, alonso, thiago, schweinsteiger, javi martinez, rode, .... That's 5 great CMS, alaba&lahm can play there too, as well as Gianluca Gaudino&Pierre Højbjerg coming through aswell. Madrid have kroos, modric and khedira.... Illara is useless. I no whos central midfield i'd prefer throughout a 50+ game season.

Also people are "glad" khedira didn't join bayern? Is this a joke? Khedira is awesome at what he does, he's big and can defend, he was a top player for germany at the world cup, Bayern would be laughing if they got Khedira.

Benatia.... Amazing signing.... Wish we had bought him
No its not a joke, we don't need khedira
Barcelon (Barcelona) 1 week ago
No I agree you don't need him, but if you had him youd be silly to complain. Especially with both javi and bastian out injured
AllensRoten (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Don't know the Bayern fans you're talking to, but all the ones I know are praising Alonso's performance and are extremely happy with him. We don't need Kroos and in hindsight I'm glad we didn't meet his wage demands. Kroos was easily replaceable.

As far as Khedira goes, we would've greatly benefitted from his services, especially since he was german. But with Rode, Alonso, Lahm, and Alaba we're great in the defensive midfield dept
I for one wish we had kept kroos. Having him be part of the next generation of bayern stars would have been awesome.

But you really can't complain when a player like xabi joins your club. I just wish it didn't have to mean kroos left
We don't need Khedira because we have 70-80% ball posession in each Bundesliga game. What shall we do with a ball winning midfielder with mediocre passing skills when we don't need to fight against the ball?
So NO khedira!
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 week ago
You need Thiago back. He always impressed me the most when I watch Bayern. Amazing passing - totally dictates the tempo of the game. Graceful player
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Ball winning? Have you really watched Khedira? He is a box to box midfielder. Ball winning is but a bonus. I for one would love to have Khedira no matter which team I support. Either way, Madrid's combination of Khedira, Modric and Kroos will make up for their Alonso loss.

You guys get to enjoy a combination of 2 of the best veteran maestros in Europe. Alonso/Schweinsteiger. The other veteran midfield maestro would have to be Pirlo. Just imagine a combination of Pirlo/Alonso/Schweinsteiger. That would be sick. Please sign Pirlo, it would be a dream come true for me!
I watched him in his time at Stuttgart for years, all international games and a lot of in Real Madrid games. Sorry but his passing skills are not good enough for our team.
Just look at Luiz Gustavo. Would play in nearly every team on this planet but not good enough for Pep
Tree2 (Barcelona) 1 week ago
I think he is a great replacement. Xabi Alonso is a world class player IMO. Then again Bayern fans know bayern more than me
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 weeks ago
Hasn't Schweinsteiger been playing? I'm not getting any points from him on my DF team
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
He's injured. Could be out for a longer time
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Missed the match. What do we think of the performance, not the result
FCBayernm (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Ok
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
First 30 Minutes were absolutely fantastic, beautiful football; schalke had absolutely no chance. After they had their first attempt we didn't manage to keep on pressuring schalke and lost the thread.... It was alright though, I was quite surprised that we played so well in the first half after our short time of preparation.
Alonso was magnificent, already dictating our play after 2 days with the squad
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Howd the 343 work out? Did scheiß 04 expose it?
Pejvl (Real Madrid) 2 weeks ago
I thought Alonso was great in his first match. Calm and commanding, just like always. Still can't believe Madrid lost a player like him. At least he's in another great club.

Yeah. Great performance. Played like Effenberg in his best days. It will be a great season
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Damn the game started so promising

Kick4Life - changing lives through football