Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) Yesterday
Euro is all fine and cool, but....    I wanna see Carlo!
Bavaria (Bayern München) Yesterday
Me too, he seems like a very lovable person
Zorsita (Bayern München) Yesterday
With all due respect to Iceland, they aren't a great team and shouldn't be beating England anyday anywhere. Just a lot of crap about how Iceland beat the Dutch in qualification and turned up against Austria and Portugal like that's supposed create an impression that they are world beaters or something along those line.... Lmao.

Had Germany, Spain or France played this Iceland team today there wouldn't have been any upsets. You only have to look at SLovakia, a team the english couldn't beat where demolished by ze Germans. The media is a big part of england's problem, making excuses for them, hyping them up to the sky and and then afterwards bashing their skulls in. Pathetic
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) Yesterday
Gotta' give iceland credit though, they defended passionately and took their chances. Proves one more time that talent is not everything you need to make it.

I agree to the media part. They actually talked about how England will have to play against France before the game and got taught a lesson.
Best thing I've seen from yesterday is Steven McLaren tho; talking about how well they're responding to the equalizer and diminishing Iceland to the "one guy up front, Sigthorson" just before they got the second goal lol.

You just gotta' love a story like this - I certainly do.
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 day ago
Same media who praised the english team to high heavens after a friendly victory over an experimental German side is bashing the poor poor frightened three kittens. To be serious though, you can't seemingly declare your team favourites at every tournament, pile on enormous pressure and shoot them down when they(the team) disappoints. In the meantime let's enjoy Germany's final game.... Italy...
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 days ago
I was a Iceland fan all along. England is pathetic
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 days ago
All of Germany after seeing who we are playing next.... Italy -> ;(
Neuer (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Welp
Bavaria (Bayern München) Yesterday
We are the underdogs for sure
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Https://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016#Bracket

This s**t is ridiculous, Germany, Spain, Italy, France and England are in one side of the bracket meaning that only one of those teams will make it to the final.

Have to feel bad for Italy, would've been better for them to not win their group now they have to face Spain lol
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 1 week ago
.... And we'll have to face Italy if we go through. So technically we're going to get knocked out in the quarterfinals
Lol yes that quickly
Gumba (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Kimmich is the next Lahm.    Quote me on this.
Indeed, was thinking the same
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
GOOOOMEZ!
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Thx, I missed that button!
It actually hurts to see Alaba playing as central midfielder / playmaker
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Germany have been really disappointing thus far in Euro Cup tournament  I wonder how far they could go
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
I guess you missed their qualification campaign? Just isn't the same team anymore, need to rebuild in certain areas namely defence and striking position
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Tbh none of the teams have been that impresive so far except croatia and wales. On the bright side I think germany is the only side not to concede a goal so far in the tournament
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 5 days ago
It's gonna' be a weird tournament.... You could make a solid case for 5 or 6 teams to win it all. Should be fun, though!  
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Boateng further proving why he's the best centre back in the world
And on he goes
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
I thought the team who finished third in group were out, but they are through is this a new ting?
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Yeah just so we can have a useless 1/8 finals.... The number of teams have increased from 16 to 24 so they added another round before the quarter finals
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Waste of time really, but we get more matches and uefa gets €
Spigy (Juventus) 2 weeks ago
Exactly why, 4 out 6 3rd place teams make it through. Makes the group stage almost useless
SKool (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Because f**k logic. Well done platini
Gumba (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Ahhhh, nothing more satisfying than seeing English fans get put down to earth over....  And over  And over  And over
Bengalbreda (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Haha I know right, I still remember back in 2010 the bbc said that none of the german players would get into the england squad. Ohh the irony
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
I need euros now. Life is so boring without football
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
So what is this none sense rumor about Lewa agreeing deal with Real Madrid?
Gumba (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Get used to it. His shitty agent did spread rumors all the time when he was at Dortmund and he will continue to do so.

The shithead talks about contracts with clubs although lewy still has like 3 years left or sth
Such dirty business, I understand players always want better contracts however there is a right way to do it and there is a dirty way.... His agent took this whole thing to another level.... What a clown

Ramin85 (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
At the end it all comes down to the player and the club. I'm confident lewa stays
Are haaaajii, mikonamesh ageh az bayern bere
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football