Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Zorsita (Bayern München) 6 days ago
Boy missed watching us play.... Can't wait
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Hopefully Benko gets some playing time next year. He's looked really good
Thiago hurt for 6 weeks I think I heard? Time for Thomas to impress Carlo in that spot behind the striker
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Lol at fifa toty 11. How is pique or ramos better than boateng? Alaba has been of the best LB in the world in the past 3-4 years, but marcelo is always there.
It looks like you get automatically selected if you are playing for real and barca what a joke
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 1 week ago
I am surprised Keylor Navas wasn't picked ahead of Neuer
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Marcelo is probably the best left-sided attacking fb in the world though, I can see him getting in after winning champions league.

Ramos can't even defend though, pique has his moments
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Yeah you said it yourself sif he is attacking fb, besides that he is average at everything else, but you are right, after winning champions league he some kind of deserved it anf that's the thing though he would've been selected anyways as he have been selected undeservingly before
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
True. One big popularity contest and barca and madrid are the kids who always get prom king and queen
Zorsita (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Watch us miss out on a lot of top foreign talents should our sad president pass his language fine. So the club is gonna' fine players who don't speak german? Say Thiago plays a great game on the weekend and gets fined immediately not for any serious disciplinary issue but simply because he isn't fluent in German.... What could go wrong with that.

If you sign foreign players you should be cognizant of the fact that some of em might struggle with the language for God knows how long
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Language fine is rediculous. Like you said, it's really hard for some people to learn a different language especially if they already know a couple of different languages
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 1 week ago
I don't think he can fine anyone for that. Its pretty much illegal for any employer to fine an employee because they don't speak a particular language. It isn't the 13th century...
Good ole uli lol
Zorsita (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Various new sources have noted Carletto's interest in young Verratti; such a talent to have but I don't think a necessary one as we are very well stocked in the middle of the park
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Check out Toni Kroos' tweet for the new year  Thomas Müller worthy!
Bavaria (Bayern München) 2 weeks ago
Lol it took me too long to understand the joke
f*****g savage
Zorsita (Bayern München) 3 weeks ago
Well congrats to our very own Manuel Neuer for what is a record world best goalie award four years in the running!

Best goalie if there ever was one
Muffy (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Https://twitter.Com/reventon_17/status/811671823700135940
Sergio 1 month ago
Why hummels why!
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 month ago
I thought the same lol but apparently he lost a bet
Bavaria (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Balance is back to normal
Zorsita (Bayern München) 1 month ago
Funny how Thiago misses the easiest of goals but does the seemingly harder things so smoothly
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 month ago
I still feel like there's more in his locker.... Such an under rated player
Thiago and Costa have been so good in this game. Leipzig shot themselves in the foot though. Too bad for em
Thiago have been very good this season, ironically he has improved much better under ancelotti than with pep
Wtf hummels hair
He lost a bet on oktoberfest and apparently had to dye his hair blonde
Lol
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Just saw Costa's goal. Oh my. What shocked me even more was the fact that he actually took the shot from that distance in the first place. Beast of a player
A snooze fest toh and we didn't deserve to win the game based on our general play but that's what individual brilliance is for right?

You know this all too well as you saw what your boy did.... Freaking cheat code he is

Kick4Life - changing lives through football