Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
They shuould have lost all the games ! With all the stars in the team they win 1-0 in so many games?! Just show how well they play.... Lol
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
The hell are you on about?
Lahmq8 (Bayern Munchen-A) 4 years ago
I'm sure Bayern will beat Juvi bcoz juvi has issue
Xterminator (Arsenal) 4 years ago
This is going to a tough match. Juvi with the Hard fought game agains Inter are on real high. It will be a tough match for you folks
Titti14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
With ribery and robben thaey will win against juve but without them bayern is so bad.... Sorry but they are dickted to them. Its not good for a team
Huw4beynon (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Wow.... How wrong were you!
Very wrong!
Bayern! Round of 16 here we come! First win in Torino ever. Exciting stuff!
Bvo16 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Brilliant win today. With ribery coming back bayern should only get stronger. Definitely hitting their stride at the right time...
Anggih21 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Fantastic bayern performance.... Super HerOlic.... \>
Filelord (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Echte gewinner manschaft! It was a very nice game! You are the third best team in the world!
Kristoffer (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Finally! This is the Bayern we all want to see! When we play like this we are a threat to every team in the Champions League!

I watched the game with a friend who supports Juve.... Man did I have a good night of football
Ok. Bayer 04 drew against Berlin yesterday. That means that if we win today we are only 2 points behind them. I believe we will do that!

We will play with the same team as in the last 4 games.... We only get stronger and stronger!
Bochum got obliterated by Bayern. We can now hope for Leverkusen not to get a result next week and Shalke vs Bremen to end in a draw. If that happens and we beat Hertha, Bayern will finish the year in a very healthy position
IVANCE (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm still singinig from the win over Juve
Filelord (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Stunning bayern!3 matches with 14 scored goal!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Yeah Bayern are playing amazing football right now....completely dominating teams! If only they can concentrate on defence for 90 min instead of 75, they could probably win 5-0 instead of 5-2.... Hoffenheim game should be interesting
Fellow Bayern fans, check out this guy's Bayern blog, if you have not already, it is pretty good. Right now he has a goal of the decade poll going on, so yeh give it a go and do some voting.

Link: bayern.theoffside.com/
Cheers Mate!
Samreds8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Samreds8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jsrohrbaugh (Manchester United) 4 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football