Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Next match, Stuttgart away. What are your predictions?    I say 3-1 to Bayern.    Gómez scores.
Kristoffer (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I say 3-0 to Bayern. Toni and Klose scores one each....    And Robben gets one aswell....
Liverpoolkid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Pranjic The Croatian Gun is a Legend So is Lahm what too classy Players Ohh and Olic c'mon Keeps gettn Better ohh Klose Robben Toni Schweinsteiger Ribery Van Buyten Gomez good team aye lol ! Sorry but a liverpool fan and too happy cause we beat Manure ! Lol Good team though
Lets beat Stuttgart today!
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Without robben and ribbery bayern is not a good team!    Them missing the elegance!
I disagree, they are a good team. Without Robben and Ribéry Bayern lacks creativity. However the team does not depend on them
Aachtemichuk (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yeah but when they are fit and play together its an incredible creative pairing
Hey guys!    What are your tips for the game tonight?    1:2 for bordeux!
And there goes our Champions League season, I watched the game and it was so frustrating to see the same errors being made over and over. It was all pass it to Lahm/Braafheid cross it to Toni, Toni fumbles.

Second half was much better, we could have easily gone 2-1 up, but Toni's ability to miss clear cut chances prevailed. Then luck was on the french side as Robben had probably the best chance of the game, only to see his shot go wide at the post. So in conclusion, Bayern cannot score goals right now, I can't pinpoint the problem, but it is slowly killing the season's hopes. Also, Butt, saves two penalties two weeks ago, today he lets in the silliest of shots, no comment.

I must say not all was bad, Tymoshchuk had an excellent game, his determination and power are not like anyone else in the team. Lahm was outstanding as well, never giving up and competing for every ball. I think either one of them could be a better captain than Van Bommel, who must stop fouling, every match he just mows people down, and opposition teams know this and utilise it to get free kicks.

Bordeaux winning 2-0 does not fully represent the game, it was a deserved loss for Bayern, but Bordeaux was not a better team, but matches are not won with possession percentages. Their organisation, ability to finish, and a little bit of luck saw them prevail over Bayern
My tip wasn´t wide on my mark!
Well done
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 5 years ago
Next game with schalke will be very difficult,  Because magat is very intelligent coach and I think that he will beat munchen
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
Very disapointing to see this result against Bordeaux. Bayern need to be very lucky now to advance. I'm not so sure they have what it takes this year. The game against Juventus will tell all
I hate to say it, but the game in Torino could easily end in defeat for Bayern. Saturday's game agaisnt Shalke should give an indication of where the team is standing
Have faith my friend. Lets not count us out yet.... The game in Torino will be in december. Ribery will be back and Robben will be fully fit for a whole match!

That will make a big impact on the game and we have a chance to win!
Superklose (Bayern München) 5 years ago
-----Butt-----
-Lahm--Van Buyten--Demichiles--Badstuber-
----Van Bommel----
-Muller-------Schweini-
---Robben----Ribery---
---Klose/Gomez---

Striker Decision Form
Blitzkrieg (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Ohh Bayern! They need a lady luck....  
Lets just win the game today. Robben, Müller and Van buyten Will all play.... That speaks for Bayern...
Zzlatan (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Tis season they are doing so bad.  After barca beat them badly in champions league.
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
6 points seperate first from 8th lol at first look it seems like bayern are doing horrible, 2 wins and they could be back up there.... And it'd be nice to see luca toni score goals again
Bayern don't have much creativity at all without Ribery and Robben, that's a fact.

Gomez should keep starting games, he showed some quality today though he went offside 10 times....

Olic will be a boost hopefully as he never gives up!
Blitzkrieg (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Can Bayern beat Juventus in Turin?
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Anything is possible in soccer, especially when your playing italian opponents lol
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 5 years ago
I think that Bayern can`t beat juvi.  Beyern now isn`t Bayern before it becomes worse.    Please, comeback munchen.
With Ribery and Robben there is a good chance of winning. Without them it will be hard, but still possible.

Make one goal and keep the clean sheet, then its done

Kick4Life - changing lives through football