Forums / Bayern München
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München Chat
Mogstabrezn23 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
In my opinion they still play under their level. Van gaals system needs more time, that's absolutely ok, if you look on the last horrible season under klinsmann. But I think van gaal sets on the wrong players. Müller and badstuber do good but they are not the best solutions on this positions
AniBhat (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Bayern looking good, bt still lacking something.    Defence as usual weak part as goal keeping position.
Kristoffer (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Whith just 7 goals against I don't think that the defence or the goalkeeper is the biggest problem. We´ve got to start taking advantage of our scoring chanses! Some of the strikers must step up and start scoring.

Lets hope big man Toni can come back on form again soon...
Odinga (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I agree with you except I'm unsure about Toni's return. I'd have to see what kind of shape he is in before I made that call. He's a little too relaxed for my style of play
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Kristoffer you're spot on about the defence, Butt and co. Have been showing very solid performances. Van Buyten has hit form and Butt hasn't disappointed as of yet.

The striking force lacks that killer instinct. I am still waiting for Mario Gomez to play like he is worth all that money and Klose to regain last Champion League's scoring form. In regards to Toni, as sad as it makes me, I think his time at Bayern is up.

The team is on its way, all we fans can do is get behind the team and have patience. If Van Gaal manages to mold this team into full force taking advantage of all that potential talent, Bayern will achieve great things
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
If in the league they don't do well, I'm gussing that the champions league is a dream as well
Wow, beautiful set of words there, you managed to say nothing of value and rhyme at the same time
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You're partially a poet and you didn't even know it too
I just saw in the team news that Manchester City plans to pay Ribéry's hefty price tag next transfer season. Any thoughts on the subject?
Corrick2 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
I doubt he'll leave. He was pretty excited after the Robben signing and I think the two of the can do great things together. I can't wait until we have a healthy squad
Buddy Money matters over every thing.... We (arsenal) have the most experience about this
RikkiBoro (Middlesbrough) 5 years ago
Paper talk, don't think Man City will look to make a massive money signing anytime soon
Then again if he doesn't go to City but he goes to Madrid instead, what position you guys reckon he will play? Is there even space for him? The wings have Kaká and Ronaldo
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
By using your template in this thread Sufferjoy: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/the-rumour-m...

"Ribéry will join Manchester City for £10bajillion. He has always liked the idea of playing in the English Premier league and with their recent performance having an actual shot at winning the Champions League. However, he may join Real Madrid for £50bajillion (if they step in first) as he has always dreamt of playing in La Liga. Real have an actual shot at winning the Champions League 50 times in a row with players like Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema." ;)

And seriously now, Ribéry in the EPL would be cool but how many Bayern players have been rumoured to move there recently? I think if Bayern come out of their slump these rumours will stop
Blooob (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Robben is back earlier then expected. He will be back against SC Freiburg but van gaal is not letting him start with the tought that the injury may come back
FRiends what score line are you expecting against SC Freiburg?    I think 2-0, for Bayern, what you think?  
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 5 years ago
3-1  For Bayern
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I know it!    SC Freiburg - Bayern München 2:0    You will see it!
I don't think Bayern will lose, but I'm not expecting a brilliant result either.    Freiburg 1 - Bayern 2
With Van Bommel and Luca Toni back I am hoping for a good game. Lets say 0-2 to Bayern!    I whish you all a good Football saturday
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Seems like Sufferjoy2 was right about his prediction.... It was a very good game
You are right sufferjoys    You will win green Fiat    LoOoOoOoOoL
Green Fiat?! Yes!
A small test for all true bayern fans - Does this quote bring any memories back to you?  -kahn, DIE bayern!
Bayern wins Champions League 2000/2001 after Oliver Kahn pulls some massive saves in a very dramatic penalty shootout against Valencia. VERY exciting stuff!

You passed the test mate those were the days with Effenberg, Kahn, Elber & co.... Lets hope more great days like those will come soon!  
So what do you guys think will be the outcome of wednesdays match between Bordeaux and Bayern in the champions league?

This time the price will be a yellow Volvo
This is one is hard to call, specially after some of the main teams in the competition got stunned by weaker opposition on Tuesday night (I'm looking at you Barcelona, Arsenal and Liverpool). I don't think Bayern will lose, and I'm hoping for a french thrashing like last season against Lyon.

Bordeaux 0 - Bayern 3

2-0  For Bayern      The yellow volvo will be to me
Bordeaux-0 Bayern-1    Toni scores...
Sad times. No one saw that coming. Does the Volvo Jackpot?
Bordeaux was better
Kopcic (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Oook wtf! Good game Butt, but lol muller and his yellows.... We slowed down when we shouldnt have.... Stupid game.... Next time we better win
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Ohhh Lady´s!

That game against frankfurt could be a desaster!

My tip 1:2 for Frankfurt!

Bayern will lose tomorrow
Yeh whatever, your predictions are always rubbish
We bounce back! 3-0 to Bayern
Yes we will, we have a very good record against Frankfurt
Ashreen (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Bayern were very lucky to win at all ! I think it's high time that they win convincingly (not through last minute goals, scored by Van Buyten, not that I'm complaining)but they need to start dominating teams like Frankfurt etc like Bayern of the past I. E the Kahn, Effenberg era
It was awesome game  Congratulation munchen
Missed is the Bayern team that won it all with players such as Elber, Effenberg, Lizarazu, Kahn and Scholl. Now Bayern is a team with talent and potential but no consistency. What do you guys think is the problem with our team at the moment?

In my opinion, amongst the things we lack is leadership, there is no Effenberg-like figure to guide and push the team. Van Bommel does not convince me as a leader, but I can't see anyone that could step up and fulfil that role right now.

Also, the new 4-3-3 formation kind of bothers me, it means that our striking force relies on one man only (and we all know how unreliable that man can be.... Toni, Gomez), and all the teams playing against Bayern this season are playing extremely defensive which means the lone striker is highly isolated and the space and opportunity given to him is minimum. A system with two strikers would be beneficial in order to use efficiently our world class strikers sitting on the bench, and start splitting defenses.

Finally, the back line needs to be strengthen. Lucio was a massive part in the foundations of the defence, now with him gone, apart from Demichelis and Van Buyten, the defence seems lost and unreliable at times.

I hate being critical of the team I support but all I want is to see them win and inspire the respect they deserve
Sufferjoy2 I see your point. I to believe that we lack a strong leader such as Kahn/Effenberg.

Sometimes I allso think that we need to play with more heart. More passion for the club, like Carragher and Macherano showed for liverpool in the United game. That is the kind of attitude that wins games!

We can't only rely on the talent of Ribery and Robben. The whole team must start playing for eachother and for the club!

I have been thinking of Timoschchuk. He is a very strong and reliable player. Maybe, just maybe can he be the man to lead Bayern forward.

Sometimes I think he is more reliable than Van Bommel in defensive midfield. Van Bommel seems to lose to much possesion lately.

I think that the defence will improve now with Demichelis back from injury. He has more experience than Badstuber who is so young.

One player who impressed me in the last game against Frankfurt was Pranjic. He looked motivated and he worked hard for the team.

What do you think of this formation 4-1-2-1-2. With

Klose Gomez in front

Schweinsteiger as an attacking midfielder

Ribery to the left

Robben to the Right

Timoschchuk as a Defensive Midfielder

Braafheid Van Buyten Demichelis Lahm at the back

Butt in goal

Pranjic, Olic, Toni as good subs...
Kopcic (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Van gaal was thinking of that with ribery in as center attacking mid before robben got their.

With two wingers like ribery and robben, wouldnt it be better that we utilize that?
Fishy (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Can't wait till next game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football